+ Reply to Thread

Nationwide Local Listings

Has anyone ever done business with them?
    Are you a happy customer??
    Did their phone reps lie to you about "pay per click"??
    their site is nll411 (dot) com.

Re: Nationwide Local Listings

Unfortunately, i used to WORK for them!! it was a total scam... and to think that i fell for it?? omg. the guy told me he was Christian and everything. how we (the group of 5 who they hired) were going to be the start of this great online marketing company, helping ppl to get advertisements on Google. they showed us examples of their (supposed) work, etc. promised success, money, advancement... then the truth came out. long story short- we didnt make hardly any money! it went from hourly to commission only and ppl began to drop off. even the so-called owner Francis Yoon. And so did his lying employee Don Johnson. i did NOT get paid for the 'deals' i made and neither did the customer get a '1st page listing on Google.' u have no idea how ticked off i was when i left.

My name is Gary. I work for NLL. I cannot disagree with the previous poster any more than I do right now. I don't know where to begin. First, there is no Fransis Yoon that anyone here knows. The owner is a man, not a woman. The idea that an owner of a going concern would up and quit, after 4 years of building a company, along with a disgruntled 1-month-old employee who stunk at sales and excelled at bad attitudes, is, well, need I say more. This individual thinks highly of himself.

Unlike this poster, I give my name. Gary. The website is www.NLL411.com. You can call me, or anyone of us to learn about our services. We don't hide from the public.

In the time I have been here I have never once had a problem with my paycheck. In the 7 deals I closed last month alone, the month this person was here (if that is even true) I had no issues with my pay.

In fact, one of those deals, unwound. The customer, after 2 weeks, reversed his decision and took back his acceptance. Although we were under no obligation to refund the nonrefundable setup fee, and legally, his terms spelled out that he was obligated to adhere to the terms after three days, we honored his request and refunded his fee and lost his business (and he lost an opportunity to grow his business...his choice to make).

I lost my commision on this. But the idea of sqeezing a few bucks from a small business owner, no matter how wishy washy he was, is not the focus. We made a decision based on our professional offerings. We support our customers.

I could go on and on about the inaccuracy, the low and classless comments, and the emotion-driven comments of this angry poster. They reflect more on his own behavior than on a 4 year old company with thousands of customers.

Finally, I challenge this poster to produce evidence of this 'rip off'. Post your contact information, as I have. Show your evidence, as I have knocked down what you have listed here. Most of all, I'd like to know why, if this place is so bad, he felt the need to keep these problems to himself, but post annonymously on a back page of an angry 'scam' site.

Waiting for a response...

Re: Nationwide Local Listings SCAM nll411.com

Nationwide Local Listing

This company (NLL411.com) first contacted me in October 2009. they said that they SEO experts and that they could put my website # 1 on google (organically) within 2 to 4 weeks for an unlimited amount of search terms.

I explained to them that I did not want a PPC (pay per click) campaign, as i have tried these in the past only to waste alot money. I was looking for someone who could provide the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and get my site on the first page of google for the search terms that I requested.

During this time I was working with Mr. Garcia at Nationwide Local Listing, and he even promised me that he could get my company listed on the google map for only $199.00/month.

One month went by with no results, and they told me not to worry, sometimes it takes longer to get everything optimized just perfect and their programmers were working as fast asthey could to create links to my site to get it ranking organically on google.

Two months went by again no results, however NLL411.com did build a very simple looking landing page. It looked like it took about 5 minutes or less to create that particular landing page for me. I was very unimpressed and upset that I was paying money for something that did not look professional. Now, however, they started putting out ads for my landing page on the right side of google in the sponsored links and also on the top sponsored links.

Three months into my relationship with Nationwide Local Listing and still not even one phone call or email from their service! I called Mr. Garcia and got the same rhetoric about how sometimes these things take longer and our programmers are working as fast as they can.

So I cancelled my service - total misrepresentation of the service. They are not an SEO company as they claim to be, but they are a PPC company, which is a completely different service from SEO.

Putting ads in Google's sponsored links does not constitute SEO.

They also refused to refund my money.

Hello Revydo,

Yes I've have a team and currently working in progress. I have done also working with a team with my former team. I am currently happy customer. Yes they did reply to my pay per click site. Hope that they will continue of what they are doing.

Ok what I don't understand is why i just received a call from an automated attendant telling me that my ATM card has been deactivated and in order to re-activate I have to enter the number.....First of all, I have never heard of this company for I don't have a website. Secondly, the only company that i deal with regarding ATM is NOT Nationwide Local Listings. The only way I was able to find out who was calling me is the number on caller ID. I looked it up online and it took me right to their website. WTF!!!!

Anyone else no of anything of this matter regarding this company?

According to their "programmers", it is a total pay per click campaign and if you do too many "click thru's" on your landing page you will knock it off the front page.
    Signature back in one week

Quote Originally Posted by Gary T. View Post
    My name is Gary. I work for NLL. I cannot disagree with the previous poster any more than I do right now. I don't know where to begin. First, there is no Fransis Yoon that anyone here knows. The owner is a man, not a woman. The idea that an owner of a going concern would up and quit, after 4 years of building a company, along with a disgruntled 1-month-old employee who stunk at sales and excelled at bad attitudes, is, well, need I say more. This individual thinks highly of himself.

Unlike this poster, I give my name. Gary. The website is www.NLL411.com. You can call me, or anyone of us to learn about our services. We don't hide from the public.

In the time I have been here I have never once had a problem with my paycheck. In the 7 deals I closed last month alone, the month this person was here (if that is even true) I had no issues with my pay.

In fact, one of those deals, unwound. The customer, after 2 weeks, reversed his decision and took back his acceptance. Although we were under no obligation to refund the nonrefundable setup fee, and legally, his terms spelled out that he was obligated to adhere to the terms after three days, we honored his request and refunded his fee and lost his business (and he lost an opportunity to grow his business...his choice to make).

I lost my commision on this. But the idea of sqeezing a few bucks from a small business owner, no matter how wishy washy he was, is not the focus. We made a decision based on our professional offerings. We support our customers.

I could go on and on about the inaccuracy, the low and classless comments, and the emotion-driven comments of this angry poster. They reflect more on his own behavior than on a 4 year old company with thousands of customers.

Finally, I challenge this poster to produce evidence of this 'rip off'. Post your contact information, as I have. Show your evidence, as I have knocked down what you have listed here. Most of all, I'd like to know why, if this place is so bad, he felt the need to keep these problems to himself, but post annonymously on a back page of an angry 'scam' site.

Waiting for a response...
    yb:I would LOVE to talk with Gary, however, he no longer works there either. Hmmm, wonder why?
    I was a recent customer but had to cancel as the landing page was not working for me. Did not like it so I cancelled. Gary agreed, they were not for me They billed me over 2,000 for the next 6 months on a monthly basis. I didnt notice it on my credit card statement because it comes on-line now and I don't always look at it. Lots of scrolling. So when I did spot it and called, they are not planning on re******* any of the money they took but admitted they couldn't even find my business in the logs. Shortly therafter, all of a sudden, my website showed up on google. All I can say is, thanks Gary. If you do still work there and that was a lie by the guy answering the phone, so sorry I screwed up your commision and you didn't even have the B***s to talk to me. Its quite a shame that you would or could do this to someone that needs a liver transplant and plenty of money for doctors etc. It's a sad world sometimes. :judges:

Hi...yes...I was away for a time, and I'm now with another group. I am sorry you have had this experience. Although what you describe is very valid, and not totally of my doing (I did not work in the billing department, and I did not know the billing was occurring after I left) I maintain my position I have had with several customers on any issue...your point is solid and you have every reason to post this information.

I am the one that picked up the phone and invited you to be our customer. I had the greater level of responsibility, and it is my job to present the company and vouch for them, and make sure they deliver on our promise...my promise.

If you will allow me to make this situation right with you, I'm sure we can make it so you are not only satisfied, you will also benefit from this event.

You can contact me at the same email address I'm sure you still have, or you can call the old number and ask for me.

I am looking forward to your contact...Gary

Bait and switch.
    Nationwide Local Listings is a TOTAL pay-per click campaign.
    They do not have any super duper "exclusively licensed" Google software. Just a couple gurus that know how to work metatags et al to get you near the top, until you pay per click vouchers expire. then you are SOL.
    Signature back in one week

BEWARE NATIONWIDE LOCAL LISTINGS and www.nll411.com. We used this company for 6 months for our SEO. We canceled because they were very ineffective. The company continued to bill us for several months. We then found out and they refused to give us our money back and continued to give use the run around. Again, Do not use Nationwide local listings or www.nll411.com.

BEWARE NATIONWIDE LOCAL LISTINGS and www.nll411.com. We used this company for 6 months for our SEO. We canceled because they were very ineffective. The company continued to bill us for several months. We then found out and they refused to give us our money back and continued to give use the run around. Again, Do not use Nationwide local listings or www.nll411.com.

I was stupid and naive at the time these scam artists called and offered fist page google listings for my business. I was dumb enough to take their bait and shelled out the $200 landing page fee. Two months went by and the phone still wasn't ringing, yet every month they deducted $200 from my checking account.

I called them told them their advertisement was ineffective. The proceed to tell me to give it a few more months. Yeah right. I wanted to my refund for at least one month since I paid for three and received ZERO calls.

I was then transferred to some douchebag that referred himself as "Mr. Garica". Seriously? You don't have a first name and suggest I call you "Mister"? You're some character Hodari. Here's what the scam artist looks like...

http://www.myspace.com/hodari

Advertise with these jokers if you want to throw money away to fund their pre-owned baby Benz.

Their phone numbers come up as scam/spam and are currently no longer in service, big surprise there! But hey, they made it on first page google results, so something must be working.
    Last edited by Mike M.; 06-29-2011 at 08:04 AM.

Yes, last year I got stung ** these guys. They got me at the right time. I was looking to experiment with somekind of Google Name Search Engine Optimization Marketing Idea and just plain-tired after my not-so-busy season. They called on a Friday, because I was mulling something like this over in my head anyway and they passed thru 3 guys with final guy who was exerting some telephone soliciting pressure with this was the " last time it was going to be offered in my City routine". He made me an offer to have me give him my Credit Card #'s and they would let me think it over the weekend. I did so, discovered that I could do the same thing for myself or have others do something similar for a lot less, the fact, I did want to go this anyway, as well as, this very same blog warning me- a lot shorter then.

I called up on Monday, gave him the "No" and a "No". I hung up. A month later, I had seen they had charged my card anyway.

I thot I could prove that it was unauthorized anyway, after that, of course, they kept playing a waiting game of saying that the Vice President would listen to the phone tapes they supposed had. He basically did not. Just said every 2 or 3 days I would call him, he would listen to them tomorrow.

Mainly, my argument to my Credit Card company was that the proof of the website and other advertising they had set up behind my back was for a completely different kind of business-though they had gotten my Business Name and Phone # correct. The website was kindergarden-like just text no graphics as well since we never discussed content. Nevertheless, Chase Credit Card did nothing for me-other than future blocking and change of CVC code. I had to go a couple of levels several times calling them, just for them to tell me to fax a letter of cancellation-even though I never authorized the service. Yes, previous Credit Card companies, I had been able to get out of unauthorized charges of those who legitimately had my Credit # from some other purchase; but not this time.

Learn a lesson from me. If you given your Credit Card # to them for holding a spot over the weekend. Not only say no to them, but have them blocked from your card or, better yet, change Credit Card #'s in some way.
    Last edited by Tobias111; 07-13-2011 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary T. View Post
    Hi...yes...I was away for a time, and I'm now with another group. I am sorry you have had this experience. Although what you describe is very valid, and not totally of my doing (I did not work in the billing department, and I did not know the billing was occurring after I left) I maintain my position I have had with several customers on any issue...your point is solid and you have every reason to post this information.

I am the one that picked up the phone and invited you to be our customer. I had the greater level of responsibility, and it is my job to present the company and vouch for them, and make sure they deliver on our promise...my promise.

If you will allow me to make this situation right with you, I'm sure we can make it so you are not only satisfied, you will also benefit from this event.

You can contact me at the same email address I'm sure you still have, or you can call the old number and ask for me.

I am looking forward to your contact...Gary
    Just now saw ur garbage reply 3 yrs later... smh the nerve of you to try to defend these ppl when, by nearly ALL accounts here, they are SCAMMING ppl!! Nice try, jack ass. Should've kept ur mouth shut.
    *sorry to all the ppl who lost money on this waste of space.