+ Reply to Thread

Stellacard Scam?

www.stellacard.com

i bought a prepaid credit card from this company at the end of August. In 1st week of September i wired funds to them $1000 Euro equivalent. My bank has provide me with a receipt of payment and confirmed a successful transfer. Stellacard have never credited my card and have not returned my funds and it seems are making up any reason to not send them back. Until proven otherwise i think this company is a SCAM. Do not send this company money!!

Re: Stellacard Scam?

ouch. so sorry. $1000 is alot to me. i would cry. their website says they are new. they don't answer about what happened to your money? maybe they will answer when they see their name here on scam.com.

Information on MobilMat IMEL S.p.A. .MobilMat Istituto di Moneta Elettronica S.p.A. Board and Coordination by Finanziaria Italiana S.p.A., registered office in E. Rossi street, n.8, 52100 Arezzo (Italy), tel.
    199.242727, fax 02 42108030 Swift MOBMITM1 - www.mobilmat.com - info@mobilmat.it - Register of Companies, tax identification number and VAT 03205290962, R.E.A. 143449 Cap. value 1.663.575,00 all
    payed up Registered at n 2 of Italian IMEL list - ABI code 36001
    http://www.stellacard.it/docs/notainformativa_eng.pdf