+ Reply to Thread

Primtroniks - Virtual Assistant Jobs

http://www.primtroniks.com/index.html

this company has posted plenty of job ads for a Data entry,online or virtual clerical assistant.

1. usually in small websites like *****slist, local job sites. They are not on monster or workopolis. They even have a newspaper ad
    2. my first clue was the email i got back from a Derwin Willoughby. please read below.

Hello,

Thanks for your response….
    We are looking to employ a work at home financial assistant who'll handle billing and handle a full inventory of monthly billings, payments and activities routed through him/her.
    I sell electronics games and other consumer electronics online, the web page is quite small just as the company is. You can go to http://www.primtroniks.com and read about the company. You'll see my mini page where my products are listed. It has been a worthwhile and lucrative business. We should be handling the whole business on here but having a local secretary handle payments and having many hands on deck has it's advantages, I am currently in the UK but my worker Leslie can handle detailed information you need if need be you want to visit our office there in Seattle Washington, when a buyer wants to make a purchase, and I'm on a company errand, he\she has to hold-on till I return, to place an order, and on the long term, the effect is our customers start sourcing for other suppliers, so having a secretary always at hand has its numerous advantages. We have lost too many deals due to this and I'm trying to put an end to it. I was working with another mobile secretary but we had to relieve her of the post due to inefficiency and low work output.
    We have a store in Seattle, WA. We sell products mostly here in US and in London, UK. We receive payment via money orders /checks as they are readily available and since payments come from a wide range of consumers these means is an easy option for those that are not able to provide cash instantly. money order/checks way of transaction plus it makes sure we confirm transactions even before receipt. Most of the buyers we work with are those we've previously handled successful transactions with, new buyers are verified by me so you have nothing to worry about.
    The mode of operation is, you receive the payment from buyers according to their preferred mode of payments directly from the individual buyer, in your mail, usually via ups or FedEx and have it cashed.
    You send the payment to our suppliers/vendors when I need you to, or directly to the company and your pay is 9% of the amount sent to you.
    All charges during cashing, sending of payments and transaction completion will be deducted from the balance after you've gotten your pay and not deducted from your pay so your pay is fixed on the amount cashed per transaction. You will not handle more than 2 transactions per week, but you'll be handling one (1) initially to see how efficiently and how quickly you can carry your tasks out and complete transactions.
    On 2 transactions you're sure of at least $850 weekly. The hours are flexible and you can decide when you want to work. I do not need you online 24hrs a days, just online on a daily basis and check your emails regularly.
    Working with us will also not disturb your other jobs as I require that applicant only have easy access to the internet, and must be reachable easily, promptly and respond/carry out instructions sent as soon as possible. You do not have to worry about filing a 1099, as the company will cover filing a 1099, we have plans to make you a permanent worker and when you become one, you will file the 1099 personally.

FULL NAMES
    PHYSICAL ADDRESSES (No P.O. boxes, UPS does not deliver to P.O. boxes)...
    BEST MEANS OF COMMUNICATION (EMAIL OR PHONE)
    CONTACT NUMBERS
    CELL PHONE NUMBER
    PRESENT OCCUPATION
    E-MAIL ADDRESSES (If you use more than one)

Derwin Willoughby
    Human Resource Manager

3. They even mispelled their website name on their own website. Dumb ****ing criminals! They put Primetroniks, instead of primtroniks like they say on their emails and web address.

4. they only accept cheque or money orders. No legitimate online company who is thriving does that anymore. It's slow and stupid and a waste of time.

5. why would they need my sex and age if they want to give me a job? I think they ask this so when they try to steal your identity, they can give it to the person who is around the same age and sex.

6. If they are a great company, their website sucks hard!

7. there is more job ads for the company than news about the company.

please be careful. I found all of their ads by google. they use other email addresses to "recruit people". THIS IS A REAL IDENTITY THEFT SCAM!!!

Primtroniks - Virtual Assistant Jobs

PRIMTRONIKS DOT COM
    this company has posted plenty of job ads for a Data entry,online or virtual clerical assistant.

1. usually in small websites like *****slist, local job sites. They are not on monster or workopolis. They even have a newspaper ad
    2. my first clue was the email i got back from a Derwin Willoughby. please read below.

Hello,

Thanks for your response….
    We are looking to employ a work at home financial assistant who'll handle billing and handle a full inventory of monthly billings, payments and activities routed through him/her.
    I sell electronics games and other consumer electronics online, the web page is quite small just as the company is. You can go to PRIMTRONIKS DOT COM and read about the company. You'll see my mini page where my products are listed. It has been a worthwhile and lucrative business. We should be handling the whole business on here but having a local secretary handle payments and having many hands on deck has it's advantages, I am currently in the UK but my worker Leslie can handle detailed information you need if need be you want to visit our office there in Seattle Washington, when a buyer wants to make a purchase, and I'm on a company errand, he\she has to hold-on till I return, to place an order, and on the long term, the effect is our customers start sourcing for other suppliers, so having a secretary always at hand has its numerous advantages. We have lost too many deals due to this and I'm trying to put an end to it. I was working with another mobile secretary but we had to relieve her of the post due to inefficiency and low work output.
    We have a store in Seattle, WA. We sell products mostly here in US and in London, UK. We receive payment via money orders /checks as they are readily available and since payments come from a wide range of consumers these means is an easy option for those that are not able to provide cash instantly. money order/checks way of transaction plus it makes sure we confirm transactions even before receipt. Most of the buyers we work with are those we've previously handled successful transactions with, new buyers are verified by me so you have nothing to worry about.
    The mode of operation is, you receive the payment from buyers according to their preferred mode of payments directly from the individual buyer, in your mail, usually via ups or FedEx and have it cashed.
    You send the payment to our suppliers/vendors when I need you to, or directly to the company and your pay is 9% of the amount sent to you.
    All charges during cashing, sending of payments and transaction completion will be deducted from the balance after you've gotten your pay and not deducted from your pay so your pay is fixed on the amount cashed per transaction. You will not handle more than 2 transactions per week, but you'll be handling one (1) initially to see how efficiently and how quickly you can carry your tasks out and complete transactions.
    On 2 transactions you're sure of at least $850 weekly. The hours are flexible and you can decide when you want to work. I do not need you online 24hrs a days, just online on a daily basis and check your emails regularly.
    Working with us will also not disturb your other jobs as I require that applicant only have easy access to the internet, and must be reachable easily, promptly and respond/carry out instructions sent as soon as possible. You do not have to worry about filing a 1099, as the company will cover filing a 1099, we have plans to make you a permanent worker and when you become one, you will file the 1099 personally.

FULL NAMES
    PHYSICAL ADDRESSES (No P.O. boxes, UPS does not deliver to P.O. boxes)...
    BEST MEANS OF COMMUNICATION (EMAIL OR PHONE)
    CONTACT NUMBERS
    CELL PHONE NUMBER
    PRESENT OCCUPATION
    E-MAIL ADDRESSES (If you use more than one)

Derwin Willoughby
    Human Resource Manager

3. They even mispelled their website name on their own website. Dumb ****ing criminals! They put Primetroniks, instead of primtroniks like they say on their emails and web address.

4. they only accept cheque or money orders. No legitimate online company who is thriving does that anymore. It's slow and stupid and a waste of time.

5. why would they need my sex and age if they want to give me a job? I think they ask this so when they try to steal your identity, they can give it to the person who is around the same age and sex.

6. If they are a great company, their website sucks hard!

7. there is more job ads for the company than news about the company.

please be careful. I found all of their ads by google. they use other email addresses to "recruit people". THIS IS A REAL SCAM!!!

Re: Primtroniks - Virtual Assistant Jobs

Thanks for posting that information about yet another "cash the fake check" scam. Getting the website, email address and the email itself out onto the internet is a great way to help someone not be a victim when the potential "employee" googles the information. Post here, there, on every scam-warning-fraud-watching site you can find. The more the information is out there, the better the chances to slow the scammer down. Thanks again.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com