+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First Nation Insurance Group a/k/a FNIG

Beware of this Canadian unlicensed Insurer and Lender. They pose as a financial guarantee and credit enhancement company. They take a "binder" of 1% and then you never see it again and get on a never ending daisy wheel, typical of these collateral based ghost companies. The CEO is a Dr. Ramkumar Vijayakumar a/k/a Dr. Kumar and is a shadowy character. A Enrique Reyes a/k/a "Rick" Reyes is in the US and is the front for many of the activities. This company has shadow or ghost members which are either nonexistant or not able to be traced. At least a million dollars of deposits have not been paid or found. So Beware!

Re: First Nation Insurance Group a/k/a FNIG

How do you know all this?
    I'm about to do business with them. Can you explain more?

They don't do what they say they are going to do. The proverbial "daisy wheel". When your "refundable" money is requested returned, the silence is deafening. Also, they may be being investigated for running an unlicensed insurance and/or lending facility. And they do not ever show they can perform. A lot of the typical smoke and mirrors that these kind of "collateral" people/companies do, always tomorrow, never showing anything of substance that pertains to the situation. If your "thinking" about doing business with them..Have them show you they can perform...I will bet you they will do the typical dance of it being "confidential" or "proprietary" or they will show you some absurb collateral situation which doesn't even have anything to do with you or may not even have anything to do with anyone.

Debbie,

Do you have personal experience with FNIG. If so, how long has it been since the deposit in question was posted and how long have you been asking for its return?

Thanks!

Was also working on a financing with them. There were suppose to return deposit if they could not fund within 60 days. Their representatives were all hot air, never could provide proof they could fund the loan, and now they will not return the deposit. The website is down and no one that knows anything will answer the phone.

SamZ,

Can you send me a confidential email to my gmail account? I would like to contact you directly. [email protected]

Thanks

FNIG/Dr. Kumar and Enrique ("Rick") Reyes are simply scammers. I bet there is a bunch of regulators and investigators breathing down their necks. Their "refundable" deposit is bogus, they steal the money and drop out of sight. But they are being watched and anyone out there..should run not walk away from these slimers.

I see where there is an Arkansas court case involving FNIG. They had a little different scam back then. But it still was with insurance, and they DON'T have a license anywhere, including Canada to do any kind of business. On location they were at was an executive suite and they are looking for Dr. Kumar for back rent. The other location on Sheppard has no one ever in it. There are no "agents" as the phone message says. Just an Asian girl stops by once in a while. Whether it be insurance or lending. Dr. Kumar has been at this scam for quite a while. Rick Reyes, not as long, but has been in the forefront of the scheme. This operation has GOT to be being looked at by criminal investigations and regulators. They just take money and run. No different than petty criminals. They will get what they deserve.

Wow! It really seems like this FNIG/Dr. Kumar/Rick Reyes thing is heating up! Sounds like regulators and investigators may be right behind them. They seem to have gone underground, left the country or are cowering in some corner somewhere. Of course, they should have some cash stashed since they appear to have stolen hundreds of thousands of dollars. But Dr. Kumar probably has left for India and Rick Reyes back to Mexico. This could become a real media event. :judges:

Dr. Kumar and Enrique (aka Rick) Reyes and First Nations Insurance Group aka FNIG Holdings and their ficticious financial guarantee/insurance company/credit enhancement company still have a phone number. Word on the street is they are still scamming out there. So stay alert people! There are other companies connected with them, like Advance Investors Interface, Incorporated, International Oil and Gas Holdings Corp www.iohgc.com which lists others. They have ripped people off of thousands of dollars, and have had to be very careful in moving around. But they are being scrutinized and watched, and sooner or later....:judges:

I am in the same boat as Sam Z. I was supposed to receive a refund of a "premium guarantee" after 60 days, too. The difference is, I found this site before I tried to contact anyone at FNIG so haven't had the pleasure of the runaround yet.

Dr. Kumar and Rick Reyes are running quite a scam. It is interesting that many agencies are after them, but they have, at least Dr. Kumar has, been in the game for quite some time. Once a thief, always a thief, he knows the ropes. They are just petty thieves, and sooner or later will have to pay all these people off. But it probably will be at $6 a day doing time. So you can caluculate how long it will take. But you have to take out the price of cigarettes and condoms out of the $6 a day. They will need them. BTW, anyone wants to send me a direct email, I can forward a few people they can contact which may help them. [email protected]
    Last edited by Debbie Luv; 12-21-2009 at 06:58 AM.

This Dr. Ramkumar Vijayakumar (aka Dr. Kumar) and Enrique (aka "Rick") Reyes are going into 2010 leaving a trail of destruction for several firms and individuals. The two are dodging and evading everyone because they took a great deal of money. Just making sure everyone stays alert to these scammers. Who knows what they have moved on to or what it is called now. SO STAY ALERT! And if anyone out there has lost money or has run across these yahoos, let me know. :judges:

Keep an eye out for Dr. Kumar and Enrique (Rick) Reyes. They may still be doing their scam. Don't be fooled by the delusions that your loan or guarantee is going happen tomorrow, then the next, then the next. People who have requested their money back, have been waiting months and months, with no communication. And keep an eye out that they may be working the scam under another company or name, like Advanced Investors Interface, Inc. Keep in mind, the small closet sized office in Canada is dark and no one there. Keep in mind, they have been and are being investigated, keep in mind, everyone has lost time and money, keep in mind these are simply scammers. If you have any information or have lost money, let me know. These people are just running a scam and taking peoples money, and keeping a "daisy wheel" going to keep people thinking, tomorrow, tomorrow. It is how the scam always goes. But the world is getting smaller for Dr. Kumar and Enrique (Rick) Reyes with so many people after them.:judges:

First Nation Insurance Group a/k/a FNIG

For everyone out there that has been victimized by Dr. Kumar and Enrique (Rick) Reyes, keep up the pressure on these yahoos! And for all of you others that haven't had money stolen or have or are doing business with these low lifes, WATCH OUT! They are nothing more than petty criminals. So beware, don't let your guard down, if you hear or see them, contact the authorities, let us know at this thread. They may still be doing their scams, maybe even under a different name or names or company. So if you hear or see them, let everyone know!:

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Luv View Post
    Dr. Kumar and Enrique (aka Rick) Reyes and First Nations Insurance Group aka FNIG Holdings and their ficticious financial guarantee/insurance company/credit enhancement company still have a phone number. Word on the street is they are still scamming out there. So stay alert people! There are other companies connected with them, like Advance Investors Interface, Incorporated, International Oil and Gas Holdings Corp www.iohgc.com which lists others. They have ripped people off of thousands of dollars, and have had to be very careful in moving around. But they are being scrutinized and watched, and sooner or later....:judges:
    What regulators are you working with to capture these thieves? May have information to assist in their capture but would like to work with the regulators. Who are you-victim or investigator looking to prosecute them?