+ Reply to Thread

HINTZIADIS HARALAMBOS Ltd...

Hi:

I posted my resume on Careerbuilder and I got an email from them (I think it is fake because it coming from a root@loyalears.com, probably a linux box)...
    This is supposed to be a greek company, it actually exists in Greece...
    Anyhow, I replied and got more info regarding this offer... Before I reply I just wanted to check if anybody got this offer...
    thanks for any comments in advance

=============================================
    CareerBuilder.com
    Message from Job Poster
    We Have A Part Time Job For You

DESCRIPTION

We only promote those opportunities which are legitimate. We are very passionate about protecting you from companies that don't deliver what they promise. We understand that our reputation is at stake. Most of the jobs require only a computer and an internet connection (and if you're reading this, you obviously have access to both).

Want to be home with your kids, but still need extra income? It's time to start your own lucrative home-based business. Look for a work at home job or home based business opportunities.

So don't let this opportunity pass you by. We urge you to consider this opportunity while you still have time, and let us hear from you soon? act today

Have you ever wondered how some people can appear to do far less than you do in a day ...and yet they have more money and more free time than you will ever get to see? Let's face it... deep inside you know there is better way. And you are absolutely right!

Be among the FIRST in your area to take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Make More Money
    Be Your Own Boss
    Work When YOU Want to
    Live the LifeStyle You Deserve

HINTZIADIS HARALAMBOS Ltd. is a well-known Greek jewelry company. We source from manufacturers in Grrece and Continental Europe. We export to over 35 countries and supply to private client, distribuitors.
    HINTZIADIS HARALAMBOS has a very professional team working with its customers in identifying their constant needs. Our company's high reputation and credibility is due to our commitment to detail and we continue to expand worldwide..
    We have reached high prospectives volume of jewelry products in Greece and also,in other European countries and we are now trying to penetrate in the U.S. market. Unfortunately, we are facing new difficulties regarding taxes.
    The international money transfer tax for legal entities (businesses) in Greece is 30%,
    whereas for the individual, it is only 6%. That's why our company is looking forward to hiring
    agents to receive payments for our products and to resend the money to us. This way
    we will save money due to the tax decrease.

JOB DESCRIPTION
    Agent's work consists in receiving payment from customers (Wells Fargo) and making further payments to our main office or to one
    of our regional affiliate departments, depending on the customer's location.
    Being a part-time job, it should not take more than 2 hours per day.
    Agent's commission is 6% from each transaction (for instance: you
    receive $1000.00 to your bank account, you will withdraw the money and keep 6%
    as payment for your service). All further money transfer charges and fees are covered
    by our company. So you will be responsible just for making proper payments in time.
    Each transaction will be made only after prior notification by phone call or e-mail.
    The new recruitment program has been started recently for we are in
    need of regional financial managers whose work consists of distributing
    funds received from our customers and suppliers. You are not required to
    have any extra knowledge or to be e! xperienced in this business and
    this occupation can endow additional income to you and your family as it
    will not require more than few hours per week.
    If you are interested in our offer, please feel free to ask for the general provisions
    of the contract.

Requirements:
    Adults only
    Residents of USA
    Owners of a computer with e-mail access
    2-3 hours free time within the work day
    Owners of a Wells Fargo account (checking or savings) or willing to open one.

For further informations and inquiries about the job offering, please feel free to
    contact us by e-mail at any time.

E-mail us today at recruiting@haralambosgold.com for more details on joining our part
    time employees or for an immediate start.

HINTZIADIS HARALAMBOS
    1, Praxiteloys and Kolokotroni
    Athens 105 62
    GREECE
    Fax: 866-385-8531

You can start to work at home today!

If you have questions or comments for CareerBuilder.com, please use our feedback form.

Re: HINTZIADIS HARALAMBOS Ltd...

Please read my posting I've been scammed. DONOT DO THIS !!!!!!!