+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Al Gore's wet dream. Car that runs on air.

http://www.flixxy.com/zero-pollution-automobile.htm

Of cause they broke some rules of physics. But they are so happy, so who cares.

Re: Al Gore's wet dream. Car that runs on air.

http://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=4239

WASHINGTON - In a bold move to lessen our dependence on traditional fuels and decrease carbon emissions, Congress voted to repeal an old Republican ban on perpetual motion machines, clearing the way for the development of self-propelled water wheels, self-flowing flasks, float belts, zeromotors, and other environmentally-friendly industrial equipment.

Tell you what mumbles. You can pay 8x todays cost in oil for your car 20 years from now.

Be owned and run by isreal or any other nation with oil.

There are 2 ways out of America's oil dependency and all it causes your country to do.

1. Get more oil. by War (did that), stealing (promoting that) and pulling everything.

2. Better technology not run on oil. The less money American spends on oil the more American's will be able to spend it on other more productive things. It's called capitalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post

Be owned and run by isreal or any other nation with oil.

2. Better technology not run on oil. The less money American spends on oil the more American's will be able to spend it on other more productive things. It's called capitalism.
    Now this will make you noxious. In state of Israel(which you do not like very much and can not spell) they are developing new traditional fuel engine that will spend 5 times less fuel. http://www.greenprophet.com/2009/01/...nergy-systems/

Here is article about another Israeli scientist who is working similar problem.

http://www.sustainabilitank.info/200...r-the-israeli/

Regardless how much liberals wine about "new technologies" and hate old ones, this century will still be run on traditional fuels. Will will just use them much more efficiently.

Even with all innovations
    http://www.greenprophet.com/2009/10/...ael-companies/

reasonable countries do not expect renewables to be more than 20% of total energy production.
    Last edited by BorisZ; 11-03-2009 at 07:40 PM.

Interesting fact.

Everything you just said proves my point.

That the country I cannot apparently spell. Is less dependent on oil than you are. I just used Israel as an example because it was a large foreign interest and big oil producer, there are many other examples. However, Americans typically hate foreign interference in there country yet they keep increasing there dependence on it.

Israel didn't develop the engine nor did the oil company it was CAPITALISM that developed a cleaner more efficient technology.

And of course you can't use all renewable that's almost impossible no one suggested it. However even 20% is a massive amount when put the entire market.

What is most telling about this entire thing.

America. So Called capitalistic paradise, progressive, technologically advanced......

Is so so far behind cheaper and efficient engines than Israel. Why is that? Shouldn't you be a head of something so useful and progressive??

That's why I support anything that will reduce dependence on anything. It can only make you stronger.
    Last edited by Spector567; 11-04-2009 at 03:28 AM.

in USA, people are free. we solve problems the way free people do.

for example, we need a trench dug for miles for a new sewer pipe. we go see the banker, he will buy us a backhoe if we agree to pay him back with small fees for use of that sewer pipe over the next several years. then we all do lunch.

the other way is "the people's way". the people's army go early in the morning and round up all the citizens, except the party officials, and force them to dig, with small shovels, everyday, all day, at bayonet point. of course, that's fair because the new sewer is for their benefit and they are too stupid to realize and too lazy to do anything unless they are forced. there is no banker, because it wouldn't be fair to have him getting rich while there are still poor people.

The Great Leap Forward (simplified Chinese: 大跃进; traditional Chinese: 大躍進; pinyin: Dyujn) of the People's Republic of China (PRC) was an economic and social plan used from 1958 to 1961 which aimed to use China's vast population to rapidly transform China from a primarily agrarian economy by peasant farmers into a modern communist society through the process of agriculturalization and industrialization. Mao Zedong based this program on the Theory of Productive Forces. It ended in catastrophe as it triggered a widespread famine that resulted in tens of millions of deaths.[1]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward

i think it would be fair if people that don't want to use gasoline would report each morning, with shovel, for manual labor. i think they would quickly learn to love the sound and smell of machinery.

the people that don't want to use gasoline should stop using it, now!, today! walk. run. i don't care.
    Last edited by mumbles; 11-04-2009 at 10:46 AM.

I think your example is so far off base and un-related that you have no-clue what your talking about.

No-one ever suggested an out-right ban on fossil fuels. That just silly. Do you really think ever enviromentalist is so idealistic and un-realistic. Other countries as it's been shown use far less oil and maintain equal or better quality of lives at a cheaper rate. That's what should be aimed for.

Did you just compare America's oil dependence and lack of efficient engins to chinese communist practises...... HUH???? (China actually owns about 30% of the american debt and a large portion of american companies. More dependence.)

Please mumbles help me understand how all evironmentalism and better energy technologies are communist in nature.

About the only thing you have the right to be upset about is that you "may not" be able to pay more and and pollute more. As much as you think enviromentalism is supposidly trampling on your right to use and abuse the shared resource of the public space and air. In reality it's defending my right not to have to inhail and incure health costs from your garbage that you want to throw on my lawn.

Of course me and my future kids and family will still be using that lawn for the next 70 years. So maybe I want to take better care of it.

You have all the rights in the world as long as you do not hinder or prevent others from having or using there own rights.

It's my right not to be punished for your excesses.

That's funny:spin2: What ever happened to the electric car powered by an electric generator attched to rear wheels, supplying power to the motor which turns the front wheels? I have a bicycle like that. I put a drive chain on the front wheels as well as the rear. All I have to do is get it up to speed and it pedals itself!!
    I can't show you the exact plans; that's secret.
    The design is loosly based on the drawing here:

Last edited by phlipper; 11-10-2009 at 03:01 AM.

There known as hybrids.
    or super cars.

You take a car get it up to speed and the energy is converted into electricity that than supplements your cars power.

There is also a technology that converts the energy from the shocks moving up and down while you drive into energy. As well as methods of re-using the heat from the engine to make cars even more efficient.

What ever happened to cheap gas?

There known as hybrids.
    or super cars.

You take a car get it up to speed and the energy is converted into electricity that than supplements your cars power.

There is also a technology that converts the energy from the shocks moving up and down while you drive into energy. As well as methods of re-using the heat from the engine to make cars even more efficient.

What ever happened to cheap gas?
    "There known as hybrids" .....What do you mean "there". Where is "there"? You didn't tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by phlipper View Post
    "There known as hybrids" .....What do you mean "there". Where is "there"? You didn't tell us.
    You provide me hours of amusment. lol

I'm Sorry They Are.

The funny thing is that even with my quick post that I didn't even look at I still put more thought into what I said that you have.

If you'd like I'm sure the owner of the forum can create a English paper, or grammer scam section. Till than I will hold knowledge over form any day.

A word of advice. Any man on a forum who thinks spelling and grammer makes a point has no point at all.

It's one of those un-written rules. As soon as you did it the first time you lost all credibility. Everyone here now knows you have none.

If you'd like I'm sure the owner of the forum can create a English paper, or grammer (SIC) scam section. Till (SIC) than (SIC) I will hold knowledge over form any day.
    You have neither knowledge nor form, any day.

A word of advice. Any man on a forum who thinks spelling and grammer (SIC) makes a point has no point at all.
    How the left howled derisively (look it up, Spector567. Ask your local librarian to show you where their dictionary is) at Vice President Dan Quayle when he read the incorrect spelling of "potatoe" written on a 3x5 card by the teacher.

The left likewise howled derisively at George Bush, calling him terminally "stupid" for his verbal gaffes. But let a leftist make many, many more verbal gaffes, and they're always, always trivialized.

Double standards, like lies, are hallmarks of the left. The left starts with lies, and ends with lies, "depending on what the meaning of 'is' is."
    "As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials." - Newt Gingrich

Quote Originally Posted by BarackZero View Post

How the left howled derisively (look it up, Spector567. Ask your local librarian to show you where their dictionary is) at Vice President Dan Quayle when he read the incorrect spelling of "potatoe" written on a 3x5 card by the teacher.

The left likewise howled derisively at George Bush, calling him terminally "stupid" for his verbal gaffes. But let a leftist make many, many more verbal gaffes, and they're always, always trivialized.
    There's a difference between typing something incorrectly and suffering verbal dyslexia. Misspelling "they're" as "there" is different then uttering out "food on your family"

Here's another difference, George W. Bush wasn't JUST attacked for speech impediment. You, on the other hand, do NOTHING BUT attack people for typos. Or, at the very least that's the only thing that you ever respond with.
    Allow me to set something up here.

Tell me BarackZero, how do troglibites disprove the theory of evolution?
    What are you going to do now? actually address the question at hand, attack me for the way I misspelled troglobites, or just ignore me all together like you always do whenever you find yourself in a corner?

This message is hidden because Blue Crab of PAIN!!! is on your ignore list. :yelcutelaughA:
    "As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials." - Newt Gingrich

Quote Originally Posted by BarackZero View Post
    This message is hidden because Blue Crab of PAIN!!! is on your ignore list. :yelcutelaughA:
    I thought so you cowardly little sack of shit! If you're going to be proven wrong at least take it like a man! And someone quote this so that whiney little bitch can read it.

Quote Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
    http://www.flixxy.com/zero-pollution-automobile.htm

Of cause they broke some rules of physics. But they are so happy, so who cares.
    How does one compress air?

Simple. You plug a compressor into an electrical source.

In America, over half of our electricity is generated by burning fossil fuel.

The balance is derived from nuclear power, and hydroelectric.

Consider that there have been numerous brownouts due to inadequate production of electricity.

So what is the liberal's *solution*?

Why use more electricity, of course, meanwhile denying every effort to produce more electricity.

Nuclear power? Horrible. We haven't been able to build a nuclear power plant in decades, thanks to the Luddite Left.

Fossil fuel burning? Shirley* you jest.

Hydroelectric? No way, Jose.
    Pity the snail darter, and the red headed, double breasted mattress thrasher.

In summary, if you wish to be a REAL Al Gorian, build yourself a tiny one room cabin out in the forest, and live a life like Theodore Kaczynski. He had a well-worn copy of Al Gore's fabulous book, Earth in the Balance, when he was captured after bombing and murdering several people.

* "Shirley" is intended as a pun, substituting for "surely." I mention this in anticipation of dozens of leftists, squealing in delight at what they pretend is my ignorance.

To paraphrase John Wayne, "Life is hard; it's harder if you're a Democrat."

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/life...pid/13892.html

Last edited by BarackZero; 01-08-2010 at 09:35 AM.