+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 26

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    454

    Secret Service Involvement

    General McHugh, who ordinarily rode in the presidential limo between the two Secret Service agents was, according to author Vince Palamara, instructed to sit instead in one of the follow up cars. Why was that done for the first time in Dallas? Finally, why did Greer, when questioned by the Warren Commission, lie about his actions and inactions while JFK was being shot to death? Why did Secret Service Agent Emory Roberts order Agents Jack Ready and Clint Hill back into the follow-up car after they began to run forward to JFK's aid? Why did the Secret Service violate at least a dozen of its own regulations and procedures in Dallas on 11/22/63?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Secret Service Involvement

    Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    General McHugh, who ordinarily rode in the presidential limo between the two Secret Service agents was, according to author Vince Palamara, instructed to sit instead in one of the follow up cars. Why was that done for the first time in Dallas? Finally, why did Greer, when questioned by the Warren Commission, lie about his actions and inactions while JFK was being shot to death? Why did Secret Service Agent Emory Roberts order Agents Jack Ready and Clint Hill back into the follow-up car after they began to run forward to JFK's aid? Why did the Secret Service violate at least a dozen of its own regulations and procedures in Dallas on 11/22/63?
    Secret Service regulations and procedures do not trump presidential orders. The Secret Service works for the president and has to do what he says ( duh ).

    It was Kennedy himself who ordered the agents off of his limo and onto the follow up car and he also ordered the top removed.

    JFK was known to do this on more than one occasion as he liked to be close to the people and let them see him without obstructions. It is on record that he gave these instructions before the motorcade trip in Dallas.

    The so called ORDER in which people normally ride is subject to change at any moment and is not evidence of any thing when it is changed.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,826

    Re: Secret Service Involvement

    He had a stiff argument with Rufus Youngblood over the whole affair of protection. I don't envy the Secret Service and all the stress they have to deal with, especially when the object of their mission is a disrespectful like JFK.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    454

    Re: Secret Service Involvement

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    Secret Service regulations and procedures do not trump presidential orders. The Secret Service works for the president and has to do what he says ( duh ).

    It was Kennedy himself who ordered the agents off of his limo and onto the follow up car and he also ordered the top removed.

    JFK was known to do this on more than one occasion as he liked to be close to the people and let them see him without obstructions. It is on record that he gave these instructions before the motorcade trip in Dallas.

    The so called ORDER in which people normally ride is subject to change at any moment and is not evidence of any thing when it is changed.

    "He had a stiff argument with Rufus Youngblood over the whole affair of protection. I don't envy the Secret Service and all the stress they have to deal with, especially when the object of their mission is a disrespectful like JFK."

    You have no proof for this nonsense and it is only an attempt to divert attention away from Secret Service involvement which is well documented and self-evident.

    So why did the Secret Service not move when the shots rang out?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Secret Service Involvement

    Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    "He had a stiff argument with Rufus Youngblood over the whole affair of protection. I don't envy the Secret Service and all the stress they have to deal with, especially when the object of their mission is a disrespectful like JFK."

    You have no proof for this nonsense and it is only an attempt to divert attention away from Secret Service involvement which is well documented and self-evident.

    So why did the Secret Service not move when the shots rang out?
    Yes it is documented and proven slow one.

    The agents themselves confirmed everything stated above and you are ignoring PROVEN fact so deal with it you are wrong.

    They did not move because they hesitated and froze which even the ost well trained experts might do at the moment of truth.

    There is no evidence self or otherwise about Secret Service involvement in a plot.

    There is not one shred of such documentation as you claim.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    454

    Re: Secret Service Involvement

    The whole crew froze?

    Not believable.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Secret Service Involvement

    Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    The whole crew froze?

    Not believable.
    No they did not and no one said they did many had different reactions. they simply failed and your efforts also fail.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    454

    Re: Secret Service Involvement

    :spin2:
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    No they did not and no one said they did many had different reactions. they simply failed and your efforts also fail.
    :judges:

    A lot of people, including the press at the time said they did. That is really not in dispute. Why they were given a pass is the question.

    You need to get up to speed on what really happened and what is at issue here.

    They froze. That is a fact. The only reactions were turning around and looking in the case of several agents and moving forward towards Kennedy yet being called back in another. Kennedy was surrounded by a dozen or so Agents who did nothing.

    LBJ on the other hand had an Agent on top of him before the second shot.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Secret Service Involvement

    Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    :spin2::judges:

    A lot of people, including the press at the time said they did. That is really not in dispute. Why they were given a pass is the question.

    You need to get up to speed on what really happened and what is at issue here.

    They froze. That is a fact. The only reactions were turning around and looking in the case of several agents and moving forward towards Kennedy yet being called back in another. Kennedy was surrounded by a dozen or so Agents who did nothing.

    LBJ on the other hand had an Agent on top of him before the second shot.
    He only had two in front of him he was not surrounded.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    454

    Re: Secret Service Involvement

    http://books.google.com/books?id=v9g...age&q=&f=false


    Once again, you demonstrate that you know nothing about this case.

    "Halfback appears in photos that day nearly bumper to bumper with the Presidential Limousine but is described in Bulgosies book as a car length away.

    So be it. There were SIX agents there; Kinney, Roberts, Hill, McIntyre, Ready and Landis, NONE of whom moved to protect the president.

    "And when shots are heard, and Secret Service agent John Ready jumps off the running board of the follow-up car, intent to run to JFK's limo (which driver William Greer slows down, of all things), SS agent in charge Emory Roberts in the follow-up car calls Ready back. Agent Clint Hill runs to the limo anyway, climbing onto the back of it, as the limo finally speeds up after JFK has been fatally shot in the head."

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11

    Re: Secret Service Involvement

    Why did Secret Service Agent Emory Roberts order Agents Jack Ready and Clint Hill back into the follow-up car after they began to run forward to JFK's aid?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Secret Service Involvement

    Quote Originally Posted by tomtuba View Post
    Why did Secret Service Agent Emory Roberts order Agents Jack Ready and Clint Hill back into the follow-up car after they began to run forward to JFK's aid?
    There is no such record or statement of such an order in the Warren commission report so you will have to source it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    63

    Re: Secret Service Involvement

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    There is no such record or statement of such an order in the Warren commission report so you will have to source it.

    This is not in dispute by either side, including those of course , who defend the Warren Report.

    What you need to do is get up to speed on this matter.

    Now that that is made clear; Lone Nutters acknowledge the calling back of the Agents but make up some lame excuse.

    With that in mind, why were the Agents called back?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Secret Service Involvement

    Quote Originally Posted by gazzettee View Post
    This is not in dispute by either side, including those of course , who defend the Warren Report.

    What you need to do is get up to speed on this matter.

    Now that that is made clear; Lone Nutters acknowledge the calling back of the Agents but make up some lame excuse.

    With that in mind, why were the Agents called back?
    It is indeed in dispute.

    No record has been shown of such an order nor even a claim by the agents.

  15. #15
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Secret Service Involvement

    Quote Originally Posted by tomtuba View Post
    Why did Secret Service Agent Emory Roberts order Agents Jack Ready and Clint Hill back into the follow-up car after they began to run forward to JFK's aid?
    Please post a link the the statement.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    63

    Re: Secret Service Involvement

    THE NON-PERFORMANCE OF AGENT ROBERTS -- The activities of Emory P. Roberts during as well as before the shooting are difficult to understand. As the first shots were fired, he recalled agent John D. Ready, who was attempting to run to the president's car. The initial explanation for this order -- the speed of and distance between the cars was too great for effective protective measures to be taken -- has been contradicted by photographic and eyewitness testimony.
    And Kinney, the driver of the follow-up car who was seated beside Roberts, said that his shift leader, upon hearing what he later admitted he immediately knew to be a rifle shot, ordered his agents not to move.


    Thanks to the courage of former Secret Service agents who told the truth for the record, defenders of the discredited Warren Commission theory of the assassination no longer can accuse JFK of complicity in his own murder. One fact remains clear: President Kennedy did not seal his own fate by ordering his guards to stand down.
    That order originated elsewhere.

    http://www.jfklancer.com/LNE/limo.html
    Last edited by gazzettee; 05-05-2010 at 06:34 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Secret Service Stand down, the BS story.
    By danrush1966 in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 04:02 AM
  2. Ambush: How the Secret Service set up JFK.
    By eflteacher in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 09:23 PM
  3. Secret Service Behavior
    By eflteacher in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 02:50 PM
  4. Secret Service Standown
    By theme in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 07:20 PM
  5. V meets the Secret Service
    By DeeinParadise in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-18-2006, 03:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •