+ Reply to Thread

Assemble Toys From Home???

Hello,
    Has anyone heard of http://www.worldwidemarketingteam.com . Do you think this company is a scam?

Re: Assemble Toys From Home???

Hi MXGX, :)

You want to be careful with assembly companies. Most are scams. Some will have you pay for supplies and then tell you that your work doesn't meet their quality standards. Most assembly companies will try to tell you something isn't right with your work and just take your money. I've been scammed by a few. Not sure if the one you are interested in is. They do have an unsatisfactory record with the BBB.

I would really be careful though. Would hate to see you get scammed. :confused: The only assembly company that has worked for me is Disciple's Cross. I have been assembling their cross necklaces for 2 years now and have always been paid and not had any trouble with the company. If you would like the link please email me or pm me. Hope this helps. :)
    Last edited by tina; 04-30-2006 at 01:40 AM.

This is my experience with worldwidemarketingteam. I ordered the toys to assemble at home. I was sent a car, in a bag to put together. Of course it was broken in shipping. Then, had to order more cars. They send the first to see if you are interested. Payed 10 dollars for the first car. FINALLY got a hold of a person, and ordered the 50 car package. That cost 99 dollars. They said they would pay you 3 dollars per car, plus postage to send the put together cars back to them, plus reimbursment of the order fee on your first delivery to them. I have never received any cars to put together. Its been over a year, I have talked to the company three times, have requested a refund, and still nothing. This home assembly job is a SCAM. Do not inquire.

Yes, the only assembly companies which seem to buy back some of the pieces are Disciple's cross and MagicalGift. Even for these companies rejection rate is very high

Quote Originally Posted by pcwork
    Yes, the only assembly companies which seem to buy back some of the pieces are Disciple's cross and MagicalGift. Even for these companies rejection rate is very high
    Nice Web site too, did you create it on your cellphone?

Very risky and waste your time too if they reject your work...

joyce1 Guest

Has anyone heard about waterhousereport.com? is it scam? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joyce1
    Has anyone heard about waterhousereport.com? is it scam? Thanks
    Wrong thread. use search button

Here's a funny article from maxim that mentions this...

http://www.maximonline.com/articles/index.aspx?a_id=312

it is also listed on the ftc website under "work from home schemes"

http://ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/invest/homewrk.htm

Also, I noticed they are asking you to pay a fee. That's usually a bad sign.

DMackie Guest

Hi there! I really wanted to tell you about this AWESOME business I am doing. I highly suggest you check it out for yourself or you just might kick yourself later! Yes, it is legitimate and I am doing VERY well with the business. I have spent a lot of time searching for a legitimate business opportunity but nothing seemed honest until I found this one. This has truly been the best decision I have ever made.

Here's the scoop:

How would you like to have $500 poured into your pocket every single day just by doing one simple thing over and over again? You'd want it, wouldn't you? Of course you do.

Then, listen to our FREE teleseminar on how to consistently earn $500 a day from home or you'll kick yourself later. This is the hottest business that is taking the internet by storm! It is a completely automated, turn-key system with no selling, no website or product needed.

Just go to: www.runningdeer.org and register for the teleseminar.

There has never been an easier-to-do Internet business than this!
    You just do 1 simple thing, and every time you do, you get $500 bucks put straight into YOUR pocket every single time, and for as long as you want!

We give you everything you need, all ready to go, to allow you to do all of this (and even more!)

You simply just turn on the ‘switch’ and allow our amazing system to make money for you automatically (even while you sleep like a baby!)

With this easy-to-do system, anyone (even YOU!) can make well over $100,000 a month! (All from your own home, at your leisure, whenever YOU feel like it!)

And hold on, it gets even better! In addition to getting $500 bucks CASH every time you do 1 simple thing, you can get another $1,000 CASH on top!

This means that basically every time you do this 1 simple thing, you can get up to $1,500.00 over and over again!

This 1 simple thing does NOT require back-breaking work or a lot of sweat. You just need to do this 1 simple thing, and we even provide you a FREE website that automatically does this for you!

There's absolutely no hype here and you owe
    it to yourself to check it out immediately...it'll be
    the easiest money you'll ever make!

At my website, I will also give you my FREE book that will help you get started.

It's called quite appropriately:

"How to Make $500 CASH Every Time You Do 1 Simple Thing!"

With it you will learn how to ...

**Start making money very quickly

**Learn how to put your moneymaking machine into overdrive and make as much as $5,000 a day when you get just 10 NEW signups a day!

Plus, this little book is in PDF format.

Again, just go to: www.runningdeer.org to get more details about our business and don't forget to register for the teleseminar!

Donna

11. 05-18-2007, 06:01 AM

Re: Runningdeer.org ????

Hello Donna,

Looked at your website runningdeer.org., is this site continue to be active?
    Could not locate a place to register and did not see any offers for ebooks. Have you shut down this business?

Sincerely,
    Susan