+ Reply to Thread

Premier Promotions in Richmond, VA - DS-Maxx scam?

http://twitter.com/PremierPromos

Child Safety events and Nascar? Sounds like the DARE kits and Fast Wax 1 to me.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeek...06SNYNHN7VZ70F

LOL at "NO GLASS CEILINGS!!!"

http://premierpromosinc.com/

Ah...the infamous "We believe that 2 plus 2 can equal 5" line, right there on the home page.

This seems like just another Quantum/DS MAX/Child Safety, Inc. scam, no?
    Last edited by KarmaKarmaKarma; 11-02-2009 at 08:29 AM.

Re: Premier Promotions in Richmond, VA - DS-Maxx s

http://premierpromosinc.com/clients.html

Nothing really detailed there except the mention of FW1. I have read through this website 7 times and have no idea what it even sells!

So, thoughts? Should I report them?

http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...s-c274312.html

Looks like my gut feeling was right....

Premier Promotions

Posted: 2009-11-03 by john atkins
    false promises

Complaint Rating:
    Company information:
    Premier Proomotions
    Richmond, Virginia
    United States
    Phone: 804-967-2240

Premier Promotions is merely the Richmond, VA version of the same scams that are mentioned previously with alternative names, ie. Quantum, Rising Sun, etc, etc, BUT Premier has added a new twist--

Perhaps what they do is not EXACTLY illegal, but it sure borders on it, and can definitely be described as unethical and, in my opinion, immoral. They dangle the carrot of "having your own business in a few months", depending on how hard you are willing to work...

The place is a never ending turnstile of new and desperate (remember I just finished my first AND LAST day with them!)applicants who will be 'direct marketing' car wax, DARE, Directv, cosmetic products, etc..they need continuous flow of people because only about 1 in 10 is dumb enough not to see the writing on the wall ! After you go thru 2 hours of their rudimentary and sophomoric 'training", all the while being forced to stand without leaning on the walls, you are driven to the 'event'... to be on your feet for another 8 hours or more!

I am an old guy with MANY letters after my name and former owner of a few of my own business in the past. I have had some tuff money times and thought I could use all my experience to leap frog much of their protocol, but they treated me just like the high school drop out with whom I had to spend the whole day pushing Nascar wax and fixing windshield chips.

THAT is the NEW TWIST-- through Apple Auto Glass, in Texas, this group is now repairing chipped auto glass-- after seeing how it was done one time, I was supposedly trained! The polymer never cured on several repairs that my trainer did.

The morning chanting and such is like being in a cult or junior league type sports team..Loud music does not pump me up -- It is annoying!

The GOOD NEWS -- I only wasted about 1 and a half days-- AND I hope this gets out to all on the net to warn them of this piece of crap company!

thnx

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKarmaKarma View Post
    http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...s-c274312.html

Looks like my gut feeling was right....

Premier Promotions

Posted: 2009-11-03 by john atkins
    false promises

Complaint Rating:
    Company information:
    Premier Proomotions
    Richmond, Virginia
    United States
    Phone: 804-967-2240

Premier Promotions is merely the Richmond, VA version of the same scams that are mentioned previously with alternative names, ie. Quantum, Rising Sun, etc, etc, BUT Premier has added a new twist--

Perhaps what they do is not EXACTLY illegal, but it sure borders on it, and can definitely be described as unethical and, in my opinion, immoral. They dangle the carrot of "having your own business in a few months", depending on how hard you are willing to work...

The place is a never ending turnstile of new and desperate (remember I just finished my first AND LAST day with them!)applicants who will be 'direct marketing' car wax, DARE, Directv, cosmetic products, etc..they need continuous flow of people because only about 1 in 10 is dumb enough not to see the writing on the wall ! After you go thru 2 hours of their rudimentary and sophomoric 'training", all the while being forced to stand without leaning on the walls, you are driven to the 'event'... to be on your feet for another 8 hours or more!

I am an old guy with MANY letters after my name and former owner of a few of my own business in the past. I have had some tuff money times and thought I could use all my experience to leap frog much of their protocol, but they treated me just like the high school drop out with whom I had to spend the whole day pushing Nascar wax and fixing windshield chips.

THAT is the NEW TWIST-- through Apple Auto Glass, in Texas, this group is now repairing chipped auto glass-- after seeing how it was done one time, I was supposedly trained! The polymer never cured on several repairs that my trainer did.

The morning chanting and such is like being in a cult or junior league type sports team..Loud music does not pump me up -- It is annoying!

The GOOD NEWS -- I only wasted about 1 and a half days-- AND I hope this gets out to all on the net to warn them of this piece of crap company!

thnx

People like you are the reason everyone hates the average american. What makes you feel so entitled that you can speak down on a legitimate business. Just because you aren't willing to bust your ass to make GOOD money doesn't make the job unreasonable. It actually makes YOU lazy. I am currently employed by a comany owned by Quantum and our current business is windshield repair. My trainer makes over 900 dollars. I wouldnt consider that a pretty good income for a 22 YEAR OLD. There are many people in this world willing to put up with the sometimes long hours to make good money. The business also teaches you many qualities that are helpful in every day life. Just because you dont have the motivation and skill to pitch a product/service to your average stranger doesnt mean the business is a scam. Get off your pedastool buddy, you are not impressing anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by youranidiot View Post
    Just because you dont have the motivation and skill to pitch a product/service to your average stranger doesnt mean the business is a scam.
    There is no scam in direct sales although I do not want to hear from telemarketers or home to home salespeople ever. But it is misrepresentation of calling direct sales position as Entry Level Marketing Representative.

We focus on training individuals in a comprehensive but accelerated pace in order to keep up with our growth and expansion needs.
    In other words, "We throw new people to the wolves to see if they sink or swim. Our turnaround is so great that we do not have a choice".

Hey Everyone. I use to work for Premier Promotions in Richmond, VA. It is run by a real piece of work named Frank Quagliano. He has several little hinchman that came down from up north with him but one in particular, named Peter Knwell, does whatever this guys says! The company basically consists of making money off of ripping people off using D.A.R.E's name. I saw several really screwed up things done there including employees pulling donations out of the donation box and reselling the gifts for pure profit. I have always hoped that someone would find a way to bust the and shut them down but I guess that are still up to their rip-offs. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!

http://twitter.com/PremierPromos

Child Safety events and Nascar? Sounds like the DARE kits and Fast Wax 1 to me.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeek...06SNYNHN7VZ70F

LOL at "NO GLASS CEILINGS!!!"

http://premierpromosinc.com/

Ah...the infamous "We believe that 2 plus 2 can equal 5" line, right there on the home page.

This seems like just another Quantum/DS MAX/Child Safety, Inc. scam, no?
    COBRA!

Cobra employees, would you like a wage?:judges:

Quote Originally Posted by youranidiot View Post
    People like you are the reason everyone hates the average american. What makes you feel so entitled that you can speak down on a legitimate business. Just because you aren't willing to bust your ass to make GOOD money doesn't make the job unreasonable. It actually makes YOU lazy. I am currently employed by a comany owned by Quantum and our current business is windshield repair. My trainer makes over 900 dollars. I wouldnt consider that a pretty good income for a 22 YEAR OLD. There are many people in this world willing to put up with the sometimes long hours to make good money. The business also teaches you many qualities that are helpful in every day life. Just because you dont have the motivation and skill to pitch a product/service to your average stranger doesnt mean the business is a scam. Get off your pedastool buddy, you are not impressing anybody.
    wow, sweet reply! So you work for them in Richmond, obviously. Let's see, do you chase people down at gas stations to fix their not cracked windshield? Or do you push that DYX bullcrap stuff at the Nascar track? Is SUZANNE your trainer? I doubt she is pulling 900 a MONTH.

Sorry, but you're delusional. I like my stable, well paying, insurance and benefits included job JUST FINE.

where can they be found in Richmond VA during the week or on weekends?

I am an old guy with MANY letters after my name
    Are you John Schwartzengruber or that dude who's fiance got a job for that was too scared to talk to a single soul?

It's hard to remember people's names in the business that are too much of a pussy to stick it out.

I mean a whole 1 1/2 days!? LULZ C'mon man. That's tough stuff right there.

i dont know to much about it but my wife has been working for frank she is not making no where near as much money as she they told her and she drives people around to the events and she does the paper work at the end of the day she says that she is going to philly to take over the office their from what i here about this frank dude i just wanna know if he can be trusted is girl friend tess has moved back home cause he cheated on her whats the deal

Pursuant to your insulting, libel quote about the "old man", I am your age, college educated, worked for the same company and side with him. He is the smart one and is correct. You are a petulant idiot child with a tragic enthusiasm in a complex Ponzi/Pyramid/Matrix scheme. I have worked for law firms and on sets and have put in 16 hour days, 7 days a week and I know the rewards of hard work. They materialize; they are not
    fanaticized. Go ahead and scam people. It's not about corporate America. It's about Karma. What goes around comes around. Enjoy all the time you are wasting on scamming people. It soon will end and you will be lucky getting to cook french fries.

My daughter worked for them right after Frank Quagliano moved his "business" to Penn. The "office" had been taken over by a new person, Ted Bowman. She soon realized working a 60+ hour week for LOW commission pay and HARASSING people to buy a product in a gas station wasn't for her. She also realized that working for a man who is registered on the sex offenders list, Ted Delano Bowman III, wasn't something she was interested in. I have always taught my children to research a job or company that seems too good to be true and after doing this research and finding things that are very disturbing my daughter and I do not think that a man with the "sex crime" record Mr. Bowman has should be running a business in which young people (young ladies) are their main employees. Please research this company and Mr. Bowman before letting your children work for such a nasty man.

-a concerned mother