+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Ratio Money-Wipe out credit card balances SCAM

I'm looking for people who have paid Ratio Money to wipe out their credit cards and loans and to hear of their experiences.
    Many thousands of people have paid them millions of pounds to provide this service but now people are finding out that over 12 months after paying their money they are no nearer getting the balances wiped out and in many cases can not find out anything about their case and where its up to.
    I am looking for people to post up their experiences of this company here

Re: Ratio Money-Wipe out credit card balances SCAM

LOL Dave Maddocks from the Claims Warehouse do you ever give up?

Ratio Money is the only CMC to get it right, not all has been perfect (nothing ever is) but Ratio leads the way and other CMC's follow.

What has happened recently between the Claims Warehouse and Emmetts will soon be coming out in the wash and anyone who thinks the Claims Warehouse with 2 part time staff will ever be able to compete with Ratio Money are mad quite frankly...

TCW only started introducing to Ratio Money in Novemember 2008 if anyone can be arsed to have a look at their website it clearly states the process can take 12-18 months!!!!!

The problem that Ratio Money has had to deal with is TCW agents telling people that the process takes "3 months or 6 months at the outside" thankfully Ratio will no longer have to deal with headaches and listen to the whining from Julie "I used to be a Legal Sec" Morris and Roley "Okidokie have a Doughnut" Ferguson.

Ratio Money thankfully will never leave itself open to dealing with an MLM, TCW pretty much duped them into dealing with them in the first place...

Ratio Money is not a scam, it is upfront and transparent with all of it's customers, the disconnect has been Introducers like TCW telling people that credit cards can be written off in 6 months.

The fact is there are many different outcomes in a Consumer Credit Case and debt been written off is down to commercial negotiation more often that not.

Ratio Money has always been upfront about that and will continue to be.

Ratio Money is a member of the Claims Standards Council, TCW is not even a Claims Management Company it's a MLM.

If Ratio wanted to they could sue you but let's face it as they have just terminated your contract they no longer have to pay any back end fee's so you feel free to keep up your pathetic campaign!

Ratio Money is the Market Leader and is changing the way the financial claims industry works in partnership with the leading Counsel and CMC's in the UK.

On the financial side do the maths Ratio per claim always gave majority of 295 to Emmetts and TCW anyway on a huge amount of claims they actually lost money FACT!

Where they give a refund when there is no claim, it is Ratio who still pays for the Audit. Work it out!

Ratio is the only party being ripped off!
    Last edited by HowMuch?; 11-01-2009 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HowMuch? View Post
    LOL Dave Maddocks from the Claims Warehouse do you ever give up?

Ratio Money is the only CMC to get it right, not all has been perfect (nothing ever is) but Ratio leads the way and other CMC's follow.

What has happened recently between the Claims Warehouse and Emmetts will soon be coming out in the wash and anyone who thinks the Claims Warehouse with 2 part time staff will ever be able to compete with Ratio Money are mad quite frankly...

TCW only started introducing to Ratio Money in Novemember 2008 if anyone can be arsed to have a look at their website it clearly states the process can take 12-18 months!!!!!

The problem that Ratio Money has had to deal with is TCW agents telling people that the process takes "3 months or 6 months at the outside" thankfully Ratio will no longer have to deal with headaches and listen to the whining from Julie "I used to be a Legal Sec" Morris and Roley "Okidokie have a Doughnut" Ferguson.

Ratio Money thankfully will never leave itself open to dealing with an MLM, TCW pretty much duped them into dealing with them in the first place...

Ratio Money is not a scam, it is upfront and transparent with all of it's customers, the disconnect has been Introducers like TCW telling people that credit cards can be written off in 6 months.

The fact is there are many different outcomes in a Consumer Credit Case and debt been written off is down to commercial negotiation more often that not.

Ratio Money has always been upfront about that and will continue to be.

Ratio Money is a member of the Claims Standards Council, TCW is not even a Claims Management Company it's a MLM.

If Ratio wanted to they could sue you but let's face it as they have just terminated your contract they no longer have to pay any back end fee's so you feel free to keep up your pathetic campaign!

Ratio Money is the Market Leader and is changing the way the financial claims industry works in partnership with the leading Counsel and CMC's in the UK.

On the financial side do the maths Ratio per claim always gave majority of 295 to Emmetts and TCW anyway on a huge amount of claims they actually lost money FACT!

Where they give a refund when there is no claim, it is Ratio who still pays for the Audit. Work it out!

Ratio is the only party being ripped off!
    Ratio not perfect,lol thats like saying Hitler was a naughty boy :spin2:

As for suing me go ahead,first you got to find out who I am and then you will have to prove that what I put here is not true and afor wanting to see all this in the papers and public domain I don't think so.

Ratio have not been at all transparent and truthful with their customers about the process of how their claim will be handled.
    They originally said claims would take between 6-9 months to be resolved then as time went by and claims had not even been allocated to solicitors let alone proceedings commenced the time period quoted was extended to the 12-18 months you mention.
    What it should say is that it can take 12-18 months just to obtain the agreement get it audited and then sent to three solicitors who keep on batting it back to Ratio for the process to be repeated over and over with no end result in sight.
    There are many cases which have been in the system for well over 12 months now and have not yet arrived at a solicitor willing and able to progress it.
    The truth is that the solicitors employed by Ratio could not find their arses with both hands and thats why there has only been one success so far.
    How many cases have reached the stage of obtaining after the event insurance?
    How many have reached the stage of litigation with the lender?
    What has happened to Ratios famous case tracking system which has been promised every month since April ?
    The answer to all the above is FUCK ALL

Interesting thread, we started using Ratio 18 months ago, sucked in by the talk and promise of solution for our clients, and having paid them over 60,000 to take cases and after all that time, we have seen nothing in terms of service. We heard promises of Solicitors, ATE, ******* etc etc. and I have mails from the Big man promising 6 months turn around and yet they have failed spectacularly.
    Ask anyone of our 500 plus referals, they will verify it, being bounced around via Solicitors who have no ATE, or ******* in place, and as to being market leaders thats a compelte joke. They claimed just weeks ago to be the only CMC to have a Barrister on retainer, sorry but we have had one for 6 months. Where are all the results, and yes we have no site of progress on cases and certainly seen no back end commissions if there were any. Except of the course the result against COOP in Wales, which was our client and I helped the Solicitor compile defence ????? I wonder if Richard Emmett is aware of them slating him to the clients now and blaming him for the rubbish service and lack of solution. P>S I can evidence everything I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindersone View Post
    Interesting thread, we started using Ratio 18 months ago, sucked in by the talk and promise of solution for our clients, and having paid them over 60,000 to take cases and after all that time, we have seen nothing in terms of service. We heard promises of Solicitors, ATE, ******* etc etc. and I have mails from the Big man promising 6 months turn around and yet they have failed spectacularly.
    Ask anyone of our 500 plus referals, they will verify it, being bounced around via Solicitors who have no ATE, or ******* in place, and as to being market leaders thats a compelte joke. They claimed just weeks ago to be the only CMC to have a Barrister on retainer, sorry but we have had one for 6 months. Where are all the results, and yes we have no site of progress on cases and certainly seen no back end commissions if there were any. Except of the course the result against COOP in Wales, which was our client and I helped the Solicitor compile defence ????? I wonder if Richard Emmett is aware of them slating him to the clients now and blaming him for the rubbish service and lack of solution. P>S I can evidence everything I say.
    Very interesting thanks for you contribution its just exactly the same feedback from hundreds if not thousands of other cases.
    Ratio Money have already been reported to the MoJ for completely failing to progress claims properly and as a result failing to act in their clients best interests so I would urge anyone who has had similar experiences to take the same action.
    The MoJ have been presented with detailed files about the joke that is the way Ratio deal with their customers cases so the more evidence that piles in the better.
    As for Richard Emmett being aware of the Ratio spin I think that he will certainly be aware by now and likely very unhappy to hear it so that will be another complaint to the MoJ.
    This is just the start for Ratio theres so much more stuff which will emerge shortly and I bet there are certain people at Ratio sweagting not just about MoJ action but a police investigation too

Mindersone lol Simon Helliwell "I know i have made mistakes"

Credit Clear Services another introducer who got terminated!

Setting up master agents and charging fortunes, 495 but includes a full financial review erm I don't think so...

So two posters both been terminated, both of whom use Ratio Money successes on their websites.

Pathetic.

Ratio Money has i hear not fallen out with Emmetts, they are working with a panel of "Audit Providers" going forward.

Credit Clear Sevices the Audit with the smiley face :rotz::zx11pissed::rotz::zx11pissed::rotz:.

Goodnight and goodbye

Found this on another site,looks like history repeating itself :spin2:

Ratio Money is a relatively new company which started trading in February 2007. According to its first accounts for the period to 29th February 2008 there is a balance sheet deficit of 195,177. Its founder director, Matthew Porteus, was previously a director of a labour recruitment company which went into liquidation in October 2006 after less than two years of operation with an estimated deficiency of 138,282. Ratio Money has recently appointed a second director in the form of a Coronation Street star.

I suggest that Kevin Webster sticks to the day job of fixing cars and shagging his best friends wife.

Zoe Nicholls was in property before being appointed to the board.

A wealth of financial claims experience on the board then :cwm2:

Ratio not fallen out with Emmetts,its more likely the other way round with Ratio slagging off Emmetts for not having carried out the audits when they know full well that they have never sent the agreements to Emmetts for audit in the first place.
    Heres some other stalling tactics from Ratio.
    Customer rings up to say whats happened to my claim and they are told 'we wrote to you ages ago because your section 77/ 78 request was not signed'
    Customer- I never got anything besides I put the claim in 4 months ago how long were you going to wait to tell me?
    Ratio- Well you'll just have to get back to your introducer to complete another 77/78 request or I can put one in the post for you.
    Customer-no thanks I'll speak to my introducer I don't want to wait another 4 months.

As for the panel of audit providers its just a load more of Porteus bullshit like:

In house solicitors facility.

700 million pound fund for solicitors to draw down.

Online portal claims tracking system.

That guy is on a different planet!!!!!

You just keep swallowing the shit you must have a taste for it

Dave you are a busy boy! lol

Solace still trading well
    Ratio Money still trading well

TCW about to be closed...

Keep your hard work Dave and remember all your back ends.

No need for me to comment anymore, good luck with your claims :-) :

Panel of audit providers,what the s that?
    What happened to Emmetts being the best audit provider by far.?
    Or how about ATE insurers will only insure cases where Emmetts have done the audit?
    Now all of a sudden there is a panel of audit providers why not just carry on with Emmetts if Ratio has not fallen out with Emmetts?
    You are showing a lot of inconsistencies in your argument.
    The only bit of the Ratio service that has been worth having so far is the Emmetts audit and now there will be a panel of audit providers.
    Will that be like the Ratio panel of solicitors who get a case and sit on it for 6 months before sending it back and then the whole merry go round starts again?
    Whats with this Dave guy you think I am he must have really got up your nose at some time,maybe like me he is just interested in factual truths

Ratio next set of accounts due to be filed end of December this year,should make interesting reading IF they are actually filed

Ratio Trading well,indeed it doesn't get much better than the way Ratio do it.
    Take the money,lose the claim in a mountain of others not being dealt with and sit back and rake in the cash.
    But wait I see afew problems on the horizon :nervouss:
    According to Ratio Money website they have over a thousand introducers (recruited single handedly by Zoe of course :spin2:) and they account for 70% of all the business Ratio bring in.
    By your own admission Ratio are now not dealing with two of the largest which is over 50% of their turnover so there will be a big hole on turnover now:1crysad:.
    Many other introducers are sick and tired of putting in new business because all they get is grief when Ratio up and when they complain to Ratio they get a load of bullshit,we are working on it and such crap so claims are rapidly drying up.:
    Not looking so good now is it :errr:

Oh Matthew, I make a few remarks and you immediately relate to who it was, you are so predictable. Obviously my comments touched a nerve, because you acknowledged them by responding to me. And yes you are right CCS learnt the hard way dealing with Ratio and at great cost, so lucky CCS is just a little claims company doing a few honest deals, for a great value price now, the only reason we had to charge so much a year ago was to cover your 160 per case fee ???? Anyway I thank you MP because your failings drove to me set up CCA, which is the most comprehensive, credible, legal Solution in the market and we are experiencing lots of successes, but unlike you we dont rely on the RA RA attitude self important big me up, perhaps thats small man syndrome ?. We have a rescue plan in place for all these poor clients who have been miss sold to and let down by you and other high profile companies. You keep telling everyone about your funds, Solicitors, ATE, whatever, if that was true how come none of the 500 + referals we gave you have seen any of that service. I have emails from you personally from March 08 saying 6-9 months ?????? and a text stating 400 mill *******, and lots of other stuff. Dont worry MP I am not worried about going to the MOJ, you'll be your own undoing, I just want my clients to get what they paid for.

Oh and yes the Smiley face letter to the client, its called communication, you know letting the client know whats going on, informing them, something you seem to have left off the Ratio process.

I'm so glad you are now working with a panel of audit providers, shame you didn't realise you needed that 18 months ago when you started taking clients money. I cant believe you are still harping about audits like they justifiy your existence, just read the law matthew, get opinion and get litigators with ATE and *******. It's not rocket science.
    Last edited by Mindersone; 11-02-2009 at 11:41 AM.

hey How Much where did you go ? maybe the heat is too much for How Much :spin2:

Quote Originally Posted by Mindersone View Post
    Oh Matthew, I make a few remarks and you immediately relate to who it was, you are so predictable. Obviously my comments touched a nerve, because you acknowledged them by responding to me. And yes you are right CCS learnt the hard way dealing with Ratio and at great cost, so lucky CCS is just a little claims company doing a few honest deals, for a great value price now, the only reason we had to charge so much a year ago was to cover your 160 per case fee ???? Anyway I thank you MP because your failings drove to me set up CCA, which is the most comprehensive, credible, legal Solution in the market and we are experiencing lots of successes, but unlike you we dont rely on the RA RA attitude self important big me up, perhaps thats small man syndrome ?. We have a rescue plan in place for all these poor clients who have been miss sold to and let down by you and other high profile companies. You keep telling everyone about your funds, Solicitors, ATE, whatever, if that was true how come none of the 500 + referals we gave you have seen any of that service. I have emails from you personally from March 08 saying 6-9 months ?????? and a text stating 400 mill *******, and lots of other stuff. Dont worry MP I am not worried about going to the MOJ, you'll be your own undoing, I just want my clients to get what they paid for.

Oh and yes the Smiley face letter to the client, its called communication, you know letting the client know whats going on, informing them, something you seem to have left off the Ratio process.

I'm so glad you are now working with a panel of audit providers, shame you didn't realise you needed that 18 months ago when you started taking clients money. I cant believe you are still harping about audits like they justifiy your existence, just read the law matthew, get opinion and get litigators with ATE and *******. It's not rocket science.
    I agree with everything you say but I think you are mistaken about How Much he is not Mathew Porteus you credit him with too much intelligence as MP has the attention span of an amoeba he is far too busy bigging himself up to ever spend time sending a message like that.
    I think what we have on here is one of the muppets that MP spends his time spinning his yarns to who believes all the shit he spouts,probably some deluded introducer thinking he will get rich from back end success payments ing1:

When do you guys give up? lol

Enjoy your posting on here and the back end fee's from all your successes.

Claims Warehouse and Credit Audit Smiley Face ltd or whatever your called the saviours of the financial claims industry!
    Last edited by HowMuch?; 11-02-2009 at 03:25 PM.