+ Reply to Thread

Is Creating Wealth From Home A Scam?

This question is always voiced by someone who wouldn't get up for a job interview if they paid them in full.

Most people who know nothing about internet marketing, who may have not spend a penny will be the first to hollow "scam".

I've been a internet marketer for over 3 years now. And yes, I've had a lot of bad things happen to me, but all of them was because of something I did not do myself. "Not taking my time to read the material." "Jumping ahead of information I should have read." "Not taking the proper steps in marketing the product." All came back to haunt me.

Internet marketing or running a home based business is not a one size fits all. Some people have to work harder than others. Do a little more than the other guy who maybe knows a bet more than you do.

So after you guys who claim all things on the internet are "scams" finish shouting. Sit down and crack open you materials and read them. You may find out that "you not knowing" was the real scam...

For more tips and information visit Tabletop Wealth
    Subscribe to The Launching Pad blog
    For tips and information on starting a online business visit Tabletop Wealth

Re: Is Creating Wealth From Home A Scam?

Quote Originally Posted by tabletopwealth View Post
    This question is always voiced by someone who wouldn't get up for a job interview if they paid them in full.
    ad hominem
    Most people who know nothing about internet marketing, who may have not spend a penny will be the first to hollow "scam".
    The idiom is "holler". Spellcheck can be a PITA.

I've been a internet marketer for over 3 years now. And yes, I've had a lot of bad things happen to me, but all of them was because of something I did not do myself.
    "Not taking my time to read the material." "Jumping ahead of information I should have read." "Not taking the proper steps in marketing the product." All came back to haunt me.
    This is one of them.

Internet marketing or running a home based business is not a one size fits all. Some people have to work harder than others. Do a little more than the other guy who maybe knows a bet more than you do.
    Truism.

So after you guys who claim all things on the internet are "scams" finish shouting. Sit down and crack open you materials and read them. You may find out that "you not knowing" was the real scam...
    Shall the doctor speak from his 25 years of retail experience, or would you prefer "testimonials" from my good friends Tony T., "Lucky" C., T. Sam, S, C, P, Rice, and Captain C.

For more tips and information visit TabletopfnordWealth
    Link edited.

Re: Is Creating Wealth From Home A Scam?

siteadvisor.com/sites/tabletopwealth.ws shows the site as being red-flagged due to spam.
    e-mail tests for tabletopwealth.ws:
    2.1 spammy e-mails/week

After entering our e-mail address on this site, we received 2.1 e-mails per week. They were very spammy.

What our inbox looked like after we signed up here:
    Sample Inbox
    Subject
    Sender/ Date

Hello, check this out.
    cam...@gmail.com/ 2009 May

Start Make Money In 3 Different Ways, Earning $'s Per Week...
    cre...@healthydollars09.info/ 2009 May

SiteAdvisor Congratulations,Claim your $.00 Commission Now or it will be forfeited...
    sup...@travelsuccessteam.com/ 2009 June

Automatically Create Tens Of Thousands 0f High Ranking Web Pages To Promote Your Own Products...
    inc...@amazing30.info/ 2009 June

Can make more money in a week online using step by step methods
    pro...@getprofitsonline.info/ 2009 June
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin