Litton loans needs another CLASS ACTION SUIT to be filed on behalf of homeowners seeking loan modifications.

Litton loan servicing is NOT acting in GOOD FAITH WITH HOMEOWNERS.

They will make you send, resend, fax and refax the SAME documentations OVER AND OVER, only to once again write and state they are "missing documentation" to complete your modification.

They seem to have a LARGER INTEREST in stealing property than they do in MODIFYING MORTGAGES.

TO PURSUE A MODIFICATION THEY MAKE YOU SIGN AWAY RIGHTS! YOU GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO ACCELERATE THE FORECLOSURE! IN HOPES OF SAVING YOUR HOME, THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN HELPING YOU MODIFY THEY MAKE OUT BY TAKING YOUR PROPERTY. THEY ARE IN BUSINESS TO TAKE YOUR PROPERTY
THE GOVERNMENT IS IN BED WITH THEM AROUND ALL OF IT TOO. THERE ARE NO CONSUMER PROTECTIONS, NOBODY FORCING THEM TO DO WHAT THEY'VE AGREED TO DO. THEY DO AS THEY PLEASE.
I HAVE LETTERS INDICATING THEY HAVE ALL THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS ONE WEEK, THE NEXT WEEK THEY WRITE SAYING THEY ARE "MISSING DOCUMENTS"
You need a modification from Litton, I'd say get a lawyer, except... I read about all the homeowners scammed by them too.
WE NEED A CLASS ACTION SUIT WHERE IS THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE IN TEXAS, oh yeah it is probably on LOOP HOLE WAY, right next to their croneys in Litton!
Litton parent company got a BILLION DOLLAR BAILOUT, BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH they want to scarf up every house they can steal too. :judges: