+ Reply to Thread

not sure of this Church- help please

http://watchdog.net/ein/953858296/un...s-sciences-inc

Someone asked me, but I admit have no idea.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Edit: What a surprise! the so called scam busters and fonts of all knowledge here are too busy playing bible study buddies to actually help anyone in real life.

actions and inaction when asked for help speak tomes much louder and authoratively than your half baked and very warped biblical studies group.

The real scam is that this site allows scammers to post here as regular contributers such as the supporters and ministers of the Universal Life Church scam.
    Last edited by consolidation; 10-31-2009 at 05:00 AM. Reason: time

Re: not sure of this Church- help please

what was that all about!?anyway,thanks for baring your soul!? although it seems rather mixed up, yet determined!? determined is good!? do you keep a diary/journal!? never tried it myself!? oh yeah.....the question!? simple...church is good if you find god, bad if you dont!? and......why did they ask YOU!? and finally, you do bring up the example of the case for a timely response to need!? so that's what wrong with the world THESE days!? and......i lied about finally.......why do you feel the need to answer your friend anyway!? you coulda said...I DONT KNOW and been done with it!? maybe give em a consolation box of chocolates!? :freak3: :spin2: :
    Last edited by lexx; 11-03-2009 at 11:31 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    what was that all about!?anyway,thanks for baring your soul!? although it seems rather mixed up, yet determined!? determined is good!? do you keep a diary/journal!? never tried it myself!? oh yeah.....the question!? simple...church is good if you find god, bad if you dont!? and......why did they ask YOU!? :freak3: :spin2: :
    not sure which part confused you Lexx, it is about a particular church and their ethos/outcomes.
    I though some of the supposed experts here may have had dealings with it as I have never had any.
    But thank you for your reading it even of you didnt actually have anything to add.
    I have dealt with them on a differing site now and provided the answers the person was asking for.

Other insights or people with real life experience with the church have been helpful there.

The edit is a bit of frustration by me at the number of zealots and self centered so-called religious experts who continually have circular semantic arguements about nothing; but when asked for help are very very silent, exposing their true nature such as devotees of the ULC sham church and their own need to be heard incessantly.

I apologise for thinking someone in this particular area of the forum would be interested in exposing a real scam.

Quote Originally Posted by consolidation View Post
    not sure which part confused you Lexx, it is about a particular church and their ethos/outcomes.
    I though some of the supposed experts here may have had dealings with it as I have never had any.
    But thank you for your reading it even of you didnt actually have anything to add.
    I have dealt with them on a differing site now and provided the answers the person was asking for.

Other insights or people with real life experience with the church have been helpful there.

The edit is a bit of frustration by me at the number of zealots and self centered so-called religious experts who continually have circular semantic arguements about nothing; but when asked for help are very very silent, exposing their true nature such as devotees of the ULC sham church and their own need to be heard incessantly.

I apologise for thinking someone in this particular area of the forum would be interested in exposing a real scam.
    Godel's theorem and Romans 8:7 m'boy.

No authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by consolidation View Post

so what are the ethos/outcomes you found!? or took someones word on!? :freak3: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

consolidation,

I apologize. I don't hang out here alot on the Religious Forum. That link doesn't make a whole lot of sense. If it is not declared a 501 (c) 3 / tax-exempt then the contributions would not be tax deductible. The address shows as an apartment, which is also a red flag.

Are there any other issues you would lke to explore???

Soapboxmom

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    consolidation,

I apologize. I don't hang out here alot on the Religious Forum. That link doesn't make a whole lot of sense. If it is not declared a 501 (c) 3 / tax-exempt then the contributions would not be tax deductible. The address shows as an apartment, which is also a red flag.

Are there any other issues you would lke to explore???

Soapboxmom
    No thanks, you pretty werll nailed it, it is a most likely( almost certainly) a scam site and that is what was found elsewhere.
    They were asking unfortunately for donations but didnt have a charity number recognised and I reported them on that issue.

It is permissable to ask for donation but not to claim they are a "charitable organisation|"(legal term) and ask for donations. The people asking me had reciepts for i/net printed receipts and also in the preamble there is a claim of being a charitable institution so they will be done whenever they are finally investigated federally.
    If anyone else has issues with this group please let me know.
    I have to work remotely for a while, so I will check when I get back.
    Thank you all, for any efforts on this issue.

I appreciate your research very much and it helps when more than one set of eyes and views looks at these things.

Quote Originally Posted by doojie View Post
    Godel's theorem and Romans 8:7 m'boy.

No authorities.
    Capt'n Morgan and Coke. :rryumy:

No hangovers. :

Quote Originally Posted by svcguyhv View Post
    Capt'n Morgan and Coke. :rryumy:

No hangovers. :
    Both are just the opium of the people, more or less.