+ Reply to Thread

trafficcircuit.com warning - It is a scam?

I placed an order with trafficcircuit.com a few weeks ago for them to deliver targeted traffic to one of my sites.

They claimed that orders normally start within 24 hours so after nothing had happened for 4 days, except for them processing my payment, I wrote them an e-mail asking what the status of my order was. After resending my e-mail they finally replied (with what looked to be a form letter) saying that my campaign would start soon.

A few more days passed and my campaign was still pending so I wrote another letter telling them that if they weren't going to do anything that I was going to have the CC charge reversed. The next day I received the same letter again saying that my campaign would start soon.

Since then I logged in to my account there and my campaign was no longer pending, although I could still log in, it had dissapeared entirely.

After I saw that I've written them numerous times and I've never heard another word back from them.

Does anyone else have any experience with them?

Re: trafficcircuit.com warning - It is a scam?

Appears to be some unusual DNS lookup info.
    I'll be looking into this and alerting others to this thread.
    Robert :cool:
    “Hence that general is skilful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skilful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack.” SunTzu

Quote Originally Posted by Sofa King
    After I saw that I've written them numerous times and I've never heard another word back from them.

Were there any names mentioned on the letter?
    This looks to be a very suspicious outfit indeed.

They're using WhoisGuard on their domain to protect their identities - red flag number one.

Server is based on 69.93.36.68 which is ThePlanet is the US, so at least they're not hosted out of Nigerian, the former Soviet Union or China which is a good thing. Domain has been registered since 2002, so presumably they've been in business for a few years.

It looks like a dedicated server with a small number of domains, possibly parts of the same organistion.

www.iwebtraffic.com
    www.magsmax.com
    www.trafficcircuit.com
    www.trafficcircuit.net
    www.trafficstats.info
    www.trysextoys.com
    I haven't had time to look those up, but assuming they're related businesses then they could give you some more information to research with.

Here is a little more info
    http://www.baltimore.bbb.org/nis/new...11000023013400

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamoo
    I haven't had time to look those up, but assuming they're related businesses then they could give you some more information to research with.

All but one are using Whoisguard.
    The exception is trafficstatsinfo which is an anonymous user with no address.

The more I look at this the worse it gets.
    There are no names mentioned anywhere on the website, not one.
    Even the About Us page is just some insignificant blurb.

Major Red Flags Here!

well I did:www.i-web-marketing.com/ a few months ago and they promised me 150,000 hits. What dosnt make sense is they say on their website under my account that they have sent 38,000 yet my website shows only 17,000. Is there somthing I dont see here that I am missing?
    I am Yoshi and I am superior in all ways!

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi11
    well I did:www.i-web-marketing.com/ a few months ago and they promised me 150,000 hits. What dosnt make sense is they say on their website under my account that they have sent 38,000 yet my website shows only 17,000. Is there somthing I dont see here that I am missing?

Yes, wrong company.
    You might want to start a new thread?

Nah man, don't trust these web traffic programs.
    Even if they're free, I'd be very doubtful.

Hi, well al I can say is that it seems as if I have been well and truly scammed by Trafficcircuit.com.I paid $179.My account was pending for quite a while and then the online report tells me they have sent thousands of people to my site.
    I checked with my host and ooops trafficcircuit.com have told me lies.So I wrote to them, and then I wrote to them again, and again and again. Hmmm no reply.So I wrote to the 4 email addresses they show.Absolutely nothing back.I went to their "offline" section.I was reassured that someone would get back to me, no one did.I informed their host server who did get back to me.he told me he now has no association with the said company.

What a joke.I have now informed the appropriate internet scam department.
    When you are a novice web business owner it makes you easy bait to companies like these. :mad:

I'm assuming you paid by credit card, if you did just contact your card issuer and request a chargeback. Tell them that you paid for a service and they did not provide anything in return and that they have ignored all of your e-mails.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFantasyD
    Hi, well al I can say is that it seems as if I have been well and truly scammed by Trafficcircuit.com.I paid $179.My account was pending for quite a while and then the online report tells me they have sent thousands of people to my site.
    I checked with my host and ooops trafficcircuit.com have told me lies.So I wrote to them, and then I wrote to them again, and again and again. Hmmm no reply.So I wrote to the 4 email addresses they show.Absolutely nothing back.I went to their "offline" section.I was reassured that someone would get back to me, no one did.I informed their host server who did get back to me.he told me he now has no association with the said company.

What a joke.I have now informed the appropriate internet scam department.
    When you are a novice web business owner it makes you easy bait to companies like these. :mad:

hi,
    would u help me. the site readclick.com doesnt respond to my mails and i am having $1000 in there. is the site a cheater or should i have patience and wait for their reply.
    bye n take care
    mic

Trafficcircuit.com is a scam! I ran logging on the traffic I bought from them for my site and guess what? Thousands of hits coming from the same IP, with the same browser settings? DO NOT BUY TRAFFIC FROM trafficcircuit.com - it is as scam as it gets.

TrafficCircuit is a scam.

I have the same problem. I paid for their services and nothing happened but they charged the credit card.

I wrote them 2 emails in 2 different days. I got no answer.

Now I don't know how can I take my money back.

Do you know if there's a website somewhere where I can make a complain about them?

They cannot just charge us for free.

Thank you.

I placed an order with trafficcircuit.com a few weeks ago for them to deliver targeted traffic to one of my sites.

They claimed that orders normally start within 24 hours so after nothing had happened for 4 days, except for them processing my payment, I wrote them an e-mail asking what the status of my order was. After resending my e-mail they finally replied (with what looked to be a form letter) saying that my campaign would start soon.

A few more days passed and my campaign was still pending so I wrote another letter telling them that if they weren't going to do anything that I was going to have the CC charge reversed. The next day I received the same letter again saying that my campaign would start soon.

Since then I logged in to my account there and my campaign was no longer pending, although I could still log in, it had dissapeared entirely.