+ Reply to Thread

SUS ART WORLD in London

Received this scam in email today (4-28-06) - thought this might be of interest!

SUSART WORLD INC.
    OFFICE
    DL0331 VAUXHALL CROSS
    LONDON UNITED KINGDOM,
    Fax: +44 700 5964 520
    Phone: +44 704 0124 353
    Email:[email protected]

Dear Friend,

My name is Susan Williams, I am an artist with my husband Adams
    Williams, We own SUS ART WORLD in London(United Kingdom)I live in
    London United Kingdom, with my two kids, four cats, one dog and the
    love of my life my husband.

It is definitely a full house, I have been doing artwork since I was a
    small child that gives me about 23 years of experience I majored in art
    in high school and took a few college art courses most of my work is
    done in either pencil or art brush mixed with color pencils.

I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer, I
    have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work
    featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines, I have sold in
    galleries and to private collectors from all around the world.

I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my
    artworks to Americans, they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDER
    OR CASHER'S CHEQUE, which is difficult for me to cash here in London
    United Kingdom.

I am looking for a representative in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA who
    will be working for me as a par time worker and I will be willing to
    pay 10% for every transaction, which wouldn’t affect your present state
    of work, someone who would help me receive payments from my customers
    in the states, I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, because
    the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive,
    long and tedious.

I am working on setting up a branch in the state, so for now I need a
    representative in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA who will be handling the
    payment aspect for our company.
    These payments are in MONEY ORDERS OR CASHER'S CHEQUE and they would
    come to you in your name if you are willing to assist as a
    representative, so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your
    percentage and send our part to us via western union.

But the problem i have is trust, I have made arrangement with the FBI
    in Washington, that if anybody gets away with my money they will
    definately get hold with the person, you are to receive the MONEY
    ORDERS OR CASHER'S CHEQUE PAYMENT which will be sent to you by the
    FedEX or UPS from my business partners, which would come in form of a
    MONEY ORDER OR CASHER'S CHEQUE then you are to take it to your bank to
    enable you cash it.

NOTE: All charges of the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER will be deducted
    from the money, so you are rest assured that you wouldn’t spend a dime
    out of your personal money.

If you are interested, please get back to me as soon as possible with
    the info below via my secure Email address: [email protected]
    (1) Your full name: (2) Your full home address,
    (3) Your age & Occupation as well your marital status (4) direct
    contact telephone number, I will be needing your home address, so that
    the MONEY ORDERS/CHEQUES can be sent to you via FedEx whenever we have
    payment.

Thanks for your assistant and God bless,

Susan Williams.
    Director of SUSART WORLD INC,
    London, United Kingdom.

Re: SUS ART WORLD in London

Good ole Susie is about to be scambaited.

"Part Time Job For You"

I've seen the Nigerian scams for years and now this one landed in my mailbox. The woman claims "I find it very difficult to cash the U.S POSTAL MONEY ORDERS in London, This is because the British Government does not permit the usage of U.S POSTAL MONEY ORDERS in Britain" and offers to give the recipient 15% commission if you cash her "American Money Orders" and wire her the funds to Great Britian.

The only difference is that she doesn't ask for any bank account information right away, but this smells very Nigerian in concept. The return email address is [email protected].

Original email pasted below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFICE
    21 Llanover road plum stead
    SE18 3ST London.
    Reply e-mail for further correspondence

Hello,
    Good day to you, my name is Susan Harrison, I am an artist , and the owner of Susan Art World .I live and work in London with my two kids, 2 cats, one dog and the love of my life ,my husband James Harrison. It is definitely a full house.
    I have been into artwork since childhood. That gives me
    years of experience. I majored in Art in high school and took a few college Art courses. Most of my work are done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils. I have recently added designing, ancient antiquities and creative artworks on the computer. I have been selling my art for the last 3 years and I have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines. I have sold some of my art works to some private companies in United States of America .
    But I do face some difficulties when it comes to Payment , because all my customers in America always offer to pay me with U.S
    POSTAL MONEY ORDERS, and I find it very difficult to cash the U.S POSTAL MONEY ORDERS in London, This is because the British Government does not permit the usage of U.S POSTAL MONEY ORDERS in Britain.

Right now, I'm searching for a representative in United States that will be able to cash the MONEY ORDERS in America and wire the available funds to me in Britain.
    Who to trust are my problems. I’ve series of arrangements with the FBI in Washington, in attempt for anyone to make away with my funds; definitely the law will catch-up with him, and he will definitely face the consequences.
    You are entitled to 15% commission for any transaction(that is for any money order cashed ).This transaction is risk free and legal from the American Government.

Please get back to me with your Complete Name,Residential Address and Telephone Number if you are interested.
    Once again this transaction is 100% risk free and legal from the United States Government and the British Government, so feel free about this transaction and get back to me with the required information's to enable us proceed. Thanks for going through this proposal.
    My warmest Regards and thanks for your anticipated assistant,
    Susan Harrison-Justain.
    Director of SUS ART WORLD INC,
    London, United Kingdom.

Re: "Part Time Job For You" Scam

I like this very much: the idea that the FBI is out there protecting counterfeit cheque scammers! Brilliant hook
    Michael Webster, Ph.D LL.B.

Suite 1250, 180 Dundas St West
    Toronto, ON

Misleading Advertising Law

Re: "Part Time Job For You"

i got a offer for a nigerian oil company VIATON on yahoo messenger HER NAME IS SMILING CHRISTIE about taking U.S. money from buyers sending PAYMENTS to me to deposit for them & i get my cut this was very helpful thank you
    Last edited by rjb069; 08-02-2006 at 04:09 AM. Reason: yahoo messenger scam

i have got the same letter _today_ (fri sept 15th, 2006)
    this might still be of interest...?

pandora

Got a letter a lot like it today, also won $1,000,000.00 from freelotto.com from somewhere in England. Gee Im lucky today.. I wonder what I will spend it on.
    ;)

i think I have been had by this one...thay are still on the prowl

Guess this scam is still going around. I just received it today and thought I would share.

Hello!! My name is James Brian; I am an artist with my wife susan, We own Sus Art World in London (United Kingdom) I live in London United Kingdom, with my two kids, four cats, one dog and the love of my life My husband Tommy Bryant. It is definitely a full house, I have been doing artwork since I was a small child that gives me about 23 years of experience I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils. I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer, I Have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work Featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines, I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans; they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDER, which is difficult for me to cash here in London United Kingdom. I am lo! oking for a representative in the states who will be working for Me as a par time worker and I will be willing to pay 10% for every Transaction, which wouldn’t affect your present state of work, someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the states, I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive, I am working on setting up a branch in the state, so for now I need a representative in the united state who will be handling the payment aspect for our company. These payments are in money order and they would come to you in your Name if you are willing to assist as a representative, so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and Western Union Charges then wire the rest back. But the problem I have is trust, but I have my way of getting anyone That gets away with our money, I mean the FBI branch in Washington gets Involve It wouldn’t cost you any amount, you! are to receive payments Which will be sent to you by FedEx or! ups fro m my business partners, which would come in form of a money order then u are to cash it and send the cash to me via Western Union or Money Gram. NOTE: All charges will be deducted from the money so you are rest assured that you wouldn’t send a dime out of your personal money. If you are interested, please get back to my husband as soon as Possible via email at ([email protected]) Please reply if only you are interested in working with us, if you are reply with your full name, valid address where the envelope containing the payment will be sent to and a direct telephone/mobile number where we can contact you at all time. If you are interested please get back to this email via email: ([email protected]) with your full name, address and contact details such as your home, work and cell phone number(s) (all information’s must be valid and up to date. I wait for an email from you soonest to proceed. Regards Susan & James Brian NB: Make sure you reply to an! d only to send your reply through my alternative e-mail address:( [email protected] ) only!

I received the same letter today (4-24-2007)

Looks like it's making it's way around again, almost exactly a year later. :cool:

Hello!! My name is James Brian; I am an artist with my wife susan, We own Sus Art World in London (United Kingdom) I live in London United Kingdom, with my two kids, four cats, one dog and the love of my life My wife susan. It is definitely a full house, I have been doing artwork since I was a small child that gives me about 23 years of experience I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils. I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer, I Have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work Featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines, I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans; they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDER, which is difficult for me to cash here in London United Kingdom. I am looking for ! a representative in the states who will be working for Me as a par time worker and I will be willing to pay 10% for every Transaction, which wouldn’t affect your present state of work, someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the states, I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive, I am working on setting up a branch in the state, so for now I need a representative in the united state who will be handling the payment aspect for our company. These payments are in money order and they would come to you in your Name if you are willing to assist as a representative, so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and Western Union Charges then wire the rest back. But the problem I have is trust, but I have my way of getting anyone That gets away with our money, I mean the FBI branch in Washington gets Involve It wouldn’t cost you any amount, you are to re! ceive payments Which will be sent to you by FedEx or ups from ! my busin ess partners, which would come in form of a money order then u are to cash it and send the cash to me via Western Union or Money Gram. NOTE: All charges will be deducted from the money so you are rest assured that you wouldn’t send a dime out of your personal money. If you are interested, please get back to my husband as soon as Possible via email at ([email protected]) Please reply if only you are interested in working with us, if you are reply with your full name, valid address where the envelope containing the payment will be sent to and a direct telephone/mobile number where we can contact you at all time. If you are interested please get back to this email via email: ([email protected]) with your full name, address and contact details such as your home, work and cell phone number(s) (all information’s must be valid and up to date. I wait for an email from you soonest to proceed. Regards Susan & James Brian NB: Make sure you reply to and only to sen! d your reply through my alternative e-mail address: ([email protected]) only!

I got this in my email a couple months ago, but since i got the original, i have had to reformat my hard drive, and lost the original, so i had them resend it to me. Read it, it is so similar to the one posted here, that it is uncanny.

Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:22:58 -0700 (PDT)
    From: "Fred Hampton" View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
    Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
    Subject: This is the information you requested for
    To: [email protected]

OFFICE
    21 Llanover road plumstead
    SE18 3ST London.
    Email: [email protected]

Dear Friend,

My name is Fred Hampton, I am an artist with my Wife susan Hampton, We own SUS ART WORLD in London, Zealand (United Kingdom), I have been doing artwork since I was a small child That gives me about 23 years of experience I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses Most of my work is done in either pencil or art brush mixed with color pencils.

I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer, I have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines, I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans, they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDER OR CASHER'S CHEQUE, which is difficult for me to cash here in London United Kingdom.

I am looking for a representative in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA who will be working for me as a par time worker and I will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction, which wouldn’t affect your present state of work, someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the states, I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive, I am working on setting up a branch in the state, so for now i need a representative in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA who will be handling the payment aspect for our company.
    These payments are in MONEY ORDERS OR CASHER'S CHEQUE and they would come to you in your name if you are willing to assist as a representative, so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and WESTERN UNION Charges then wire the rest back.

But the problem I have is trust, I have made arrangement with the FBI in Washington, that if anybody gets away with my money they will definately get hold with the person, and the person will go to JAIL for LOOTING my funds. That’s all I could do on that because I rather prefer to work basicall on trust. You are to receive the MONEY ORDERS OR CASHER'S CHEQUE PAYMENT which will be sent to you by the FEDEX or UPS from my business partners, which would come in form of a MONEY ORDER OR CASHER'S CHEQUE then you are to take it to your bank account to enable you cash it and send the money cashed for the MONEY ORDERS OR CASHER'S CHEQUE to me via WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.

NOTE: All charges of the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER will be deducted from the money, so you are rest assured that you wouldn’t spend a dime out of your personal money. If you are interested, please get back to me as soon as possible via email.

To affirm your interest, Please send to me the listed information below:
    #Your full name: ---------------------------
    #your full home address,-------------------------------
    #your age,--------------------------------
    #Occupation ------------------------
    #Marital status, -------------------------------
    #Direct contact telephone number;-----------------------

I will need your home address, so that I will send the MONEY ORDERS to you via FedEx or overnight shipment.
    Thanks for your assistant and God bless,

For privacy, i prefer you reply to our personal e-mail box
    : [email protected]
    Thanks for your assistant and God bless.

This one, is the one they sent me to send the money to, and from different locations of Western Union Sites. They said that each one sent, had to be from a different location, that i couldn't send more than one from the same location. read further:

Date: Monday, April 23, 2007 12:22 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: TRANSFER INFORMATION ATTACHED
    Size: 7 KB

Hello Kimberly Johnson,
    Finally,each time you Transfer Funds for our Company,do keep a records in a File opened by you,as we do in our Office here too.Send me the Reference/Control Numbers to me for Pick up by All our branches.if you have a Scanner Machine do scan the Slip to me,But if you dont have send me the information by Email, word by Word as it is Given to you by Western Union Money Transfer.

Here is the information where to send the money to. I know that western union will charge you for making this transfer so whatever charges you have to pay should be deducted from the money you are sending to him.Send it to :

Western Union Money Transfer Information Below

Name: Macintosh Davies
    Address: 124 OLD RD HEADINGTON,OXFORD
    zipcode: 03X 8SY
    Amount:$3000 in two places i.e $6000

Name: Micheal Johnson
    Address: No 18, Allen Avenue ,Ikeja
    zipcode: 23401
    Test Question:Favourite colour
    Test Answer:Black
    Amount:$3000 in two places i.e $6000

Name:KAZEEM IDRIS
    ADDRESS: HAMDALLAYE ACI 2000
    CITY: BAMAKO
    Amount;Send the remaining in three places to this information

Get back to me with the western union transfer details such as (MTCN #,Sender's Name and Amount Sent after western union charges) as soon as you send the money to him today.

However, you will Subsequently Receive another Payment after you Sucessfully Transfer this to our branches information below .PleaseMake sure you send the money through all the Locations around.

Warmest Regards

Fred Hampton.

I have no idea what I am going to tell him when he calls back Friday, as I told him that the bank wanted to hold the check for verification purposes, to which he didn't seem to care about that. The bank also told me that this scam has been going around for quite some time now, and that if I would have done what I was told to do with the money, I would have wound up owing the bank $26,000 USD.

I gave them copies of everything, and when he contacted me this afternoon, I faxed over to the bank, all the information that was talked about today, and the copy of the original form and what it asked for.

Tomorrow, when the bank opens, I will contact the bank, and give them this web site address, so that they can see that I am not the only one that they have been trying to do this too.

Most ppl don't think twice about it, and usually have the money to cover it in their accounts. I don't normally even have a checking or savings account, and I told that to them right off, yet monday, in the mail, I got a CHECK that at the top of it, it said "OFFICIAL CHECK"...the teller though, could NOT find a watermark on it. She said that checks in that amount, normally have a watermark on them.

Another thing she found about this check, is that the routing number did not exist, and neither did the account number.

So if you do receive any type of letters or YIM messages from them, make copies of them, and send them to either ur closest bank or the police, as apparently, a lot of the banks, especially here in the states are avery much aware of this scam.

SqueakeyCat
    :mad: :mad: :mad:
    KIM

Received this today - it isnt even addressed to my email account!!! I have no idea what on earth he is talking about.

Sent : 30 April 2007 12:08:52
    To : [email protected]
    Subject : Part-time Job Offer

| | | Inbox

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Henry Scott, I just came about your email address and your brief profile through an email listing affiliated with the US Chamber of Commerce and I would be very interested in offering you a part-time paying job in which you could earn alot.

This job would be based on contract and commission terms, it is a part-time job and it would involve quite a handful of trust and honesty. If you would be interested in including a good-paying, part time job to your daily list of activities and earning up to $4000, then you could kindly reply my email and I would be glad to brief you more.

Please bear it in mind that this job has nothing to do with sales or
    marketing, I just have an offer that you may find very good. If you are interested, email me back.

Thanks.
    Henry Scott

Managing Director

Mr Henry Scott
    SUS ARTS WOLRD INC.

They are at it again!

PARTNERSHIP REQUIRED
    Add contact Add contact
    Sent:
    Thu 5/03/07 2:54 AM
    Reply-to:
    [email protected]

To:
    [email protected]

Encoding:

My name is Susan Bryant; I am an artist with my husband Tommy Bryant,We own Sus Art World in London (United Kingdom) I live in London United Kingdom, with my two kids, four cats, one dog and the love of my life My husband Tommy Bryant. It is definitely a full house, I have been doing artwork since I was a small child that gives me about 23 years of experience I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with colour pencils. I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer, I Have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work Featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines, I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans; they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDER, which is difficult for me to cash here in London United Kingdom. I am! ! ! looking for a representative in the states who will be working for Me as a par time worker and I will be willing to pay 10% for every Transaction, which wouldn’t affect your present state of work, someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the states, I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive, I am working on setting up a branch in the state, so for now I need a representative in the united state who will be handling the payment aspect for our company. These payments are in money order and they would come to you in your Name if you are willing to assist as a representative, so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and Western Union Charges then wire the rest back. But the problem I have is trust, but I have my way of getting anyone That gets away with our money, I mean the FBI branch in Washington gets Involve It wouldn’t cost you any amoun! t,! ! you are to receive payments Which will be sent to you by! Fe! dEx ! or ups from my business partners, which would come in form of a money order then u are to cash it and send the cash to me via Western Union or Money Gram. NOTE: All charges will be deducted from the money so you are rest assured that you wouldn’t send a dime out of your personal money. If you are interested, please get back to my husband as soon as Possible via email at([email protected] ) Please reply if only you are interested in working with us, if you are reply with your full name, valid address where the envelope containing the payment will be sent to and a direct telephone/mobile number where we can contact you at all time. If you are interested please get back to this email via email: ([email protected] ) with your full name, address and contact details such as your home, work and cell phone number(s) (all information’s must be valid and up to date. I wait for an email from you soonest to proceed. Regards Susan & Tommy Bryant

She is still at it....:madgo:

Mrs Susan Harrison

OFFICE
    21 Landover road plum stead
    SE18 3ST London
    Reply e-mail for further correspondence

Hello,

Good day to you, my name is Susan Harrison, I am an artist , and the owner
    of Susan Art World .I live and work in London with my two kids, 2 cats,
    one dog and the love of my life my husband James Harrison. It is
    definitely a full house.

I have been into artwork since childhood. That gives me years of
    experience. I majored in Art in high school and took a few colleges Art
    courses. Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with
    color pencils. I have recently added designing, ancient antiquities and
    creative artworks on the computer. I have been selling my art for the last
    3 years and I have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in
    magazines. I have sold some of my art works to some private companies in
    United States of America.

But I do face some difficulties when it comes to Payment, because all my
    customers in
    America always offer to pay me with U.S POSTAL MONEY ORDERS, and I find it
    very difficult to cash the U.S POSTAL MONEY ORDERS in London, This is
    because the British Government does not permit the usage of U.S POSTAL
    MONEY ORDERS in Britain.

Right now, I'm searching for a representative in United States that will
    be able to cash the MONEY ORDERS in America and wire the available funds
    to me in Britain.
    Who to trust are my problems. I’ve series of arrangements with the
    FBI in Washington, in attempt for anyone to make away with my funds;
    definitely the laws will catch-up with him, and he will definitely face
    the consequences.

You are entitled to 15% commission for any transaction (that is for any
    money order cashed).This transaction is risk free and legal from the
    American Government.

Please get back to me with all Information listed below

(1) Full Name
    (2) Full Contact Address
    (3) Phone Number
    (4) Age
    (5) Sex

Once again this transaction is 100% risk free and legal from the United
    States Government and the British Government, so feel free about this
    transaction and get back to me with the required information's to enable
    us proceed. Thanks for going through this proposal.

My warmest Regards and thanks for your anticipated assistant,
    Susan Harrison-Justin.
    Director of SUS ART WORLD INC,
    London, United Kingdom

I got this email today, from a George Justin Burch of SUS Art world. Looked it up as I was going to inform them that someone is using their name to scam people but found your site instead.
    Its the same as everyone elses but they have put it up to 20% now.

Im glade someones is in contact with them and informing the bank and police. I did a similar thing with my car sale when I was sent a cheque for £1500 more than I was asking for the car. This extra was for shipping the car and made it more expensive that a new model!!!!