+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Acai slim

Acai slim

This is another freak one, I just realized I got caught : cost : 800$
    Web site : http://www.acaislimdetoxnow.com/
    Please don't let yourself caught. These are many other names you'll see on credit card bills : dermasolution, Health Focus, GoodLife, Well appeal, vitality clean, naturberry.
    They offer you a free trial for 5bucks or so. If not satisfied, you must call to cancell AND send back everything that has to be received by those fools within 30days (6th paragraph of their procedures) or 14days (the 7th paragraphe) ... BUT you never receive anything : no product, no receip, no mail, no phone number, BUT 119.02us$ on your cc bill, supposed to be the 'monthly supply'. With in 3 weeks (same monthly cc statment) I was withdrawn 6 times this amount ! Mastercard knows them but can't consider fraud because of the compagny legal statment and policies. Master Card gave me the phone # to call, They hang of 3 times in the middle of conversation. All I can do know is cancel cc, and wait 30 days after transaction passed to contest the amount because you'll no receive anything ... even though they'll confirm, adress !!!
    Also the first time I called, they couldn't track me (phone number adress name ...) Except with cc # ...
    Then, pissed off being haged off the phone (paying long distance) I found the site back and contacted through chatt (no email available). All the numbers I was given on the phone (customer, order, cancellation, phone, name and so on) was inexistant, including their own phone number !!!! But they confirm working at same compagny !!!!
    :zx11pissed: PLEASE, LET THIS KNOWN BY EVERYBODY :zx11pissed:

Re: Acai slim

Why did you do that? You should have just gone to the drugstore to get the stuff. It doesn't work anyway. That's the scam. Look at Oprah, she promotes it and is fat!

Qick ad promo on web, wasn't for me, cheap, try and cancell after but the "try" step never arrived. Sorry I don't watch TV, so I didn't know Ophra promotes it, and Thought of checking drugstore, but if you tell me it doesn't work, I won't waste my time again. Thanks

I finally got reimboursed ... thanks, but lost money on currency exchange anyway :zx11pissed:

i agree.. this is a scam

I don't know much about the site you are talking about but many acai berry suppliers says the same words for refund. Maybe the time period varies as some says for 14 and it goes upto 60 days. The fact is that if you really want to buy any product you must first see that sites reviews over internet and not over that site.

ACAI Get slim. this is a scam online you think your talking to Australian site but its based in Cyprus. Product fails to arrive and your charged $100 3 days after you place you trial order - but it hasn't arrived. Suggest anyone caught by this stop your credit card payments and even cancel your carding1::judges: