+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Shaun Smith - Conman - 4inonesystem

Beware of this scam artist

http://www.4inonesystem.com/

He is coming out no 1 in google search but there is no difference between his strategy and others like T Lowe and Chris Cobb.

If you bite, then you have to find others to make money.

Pity

Re: Now it is a Shaun Smith...another version of Chris Cobb

Folks
    Here are some more warning signs....This guy also changes his surname frequently:

Have a look:
    http://www.itsrainingmoney.com/article.cfm/id/165240

Stay away!!

Quote Originally Posted by lampost
    Folks
    Here are some more warning signs....This guy also changes his surname frequently:

Have a look:

Stay away!!
    As I asked on another thread LP

Why are you here?

Is it that you tried, and failed?
    Or is it that you never tried?

Your posts are certainly libellous.

What I suggest you do is:
    (a) Put down your preconceptions, and misconceptions.
    (b) Research the thing you criticise, before criticising.
    (c) Study the likes of Bill Myers - visit his website - learn from him
    (d) Apologise to them all on the basis that on the basis of the facts, not the fiction you realise it is not a scam
    (e) Come join us and make some money!

And if you really want to wage war on a scam, try the franchise industry

How can you comment on my product? You don't have to get other people to join... It's about getting 1000's of free products and selling them on like I do.

And for the website being like Chris Cobb, Tim Lowe and Andrew Reynolds put simply that's what they do and teach you to do... This website format works well (that's why it's used, why change something that works) but sells different products.

Now my name is Shaun Smith but for those idoits that don't believe my name is SMITH I used my mothers maiden DRURY. "is your name really smith"

Also for those of you that haven't looked at a dictionary "scam" means illeagal. Selling CD sets showing people how to obtain 1000's of products for free and selling them for a nice profit is hardly illegal!

Although I suppose some of you on this forum probably feel anyone that makes a profit is a scammer.

If you are looking to make money why don't you start being positive, persistence and determined. Rather than writing negative comments about websites, people and products when you know absolutely nothing about them or why things are done in this way.

The difference between you and me is that I have lost money, been ripped off and tried many online businesses. But I put this down to experience and moved on- I learnt by my mistakes!

I have a positive attitude and self belief, after losing so much on opportunities i decided to look at what other people were doing.

The whole point about making money on the internet is DON'T reinvent the wheel copy what works and try and do it better.

My aim was to make a good living online, doing it legally, selling information is just that.

For those of you that have a problem with making money remember. All businesses are there to take money off you and make a profit.

Retail Clothes: up to 200% mark up - Scam or business

PUB Food: 70p per portion sell for 9.95 - Scam or business

Conservatory: cost 1900 sells for 5500 - Scam or business

Credit card Balance: charged at 22% -30% per annum - Scam or business

Our daily life, people are trying to take money from you, why don't you take money from them? And have a comfortable life! :)

I don't why I'm wasting my time writing this - attitudes on this forum are not going to change.

Anyway carry on whinging about being ripped off, and that you haven't got any money and life is treating is you poorly. And commenting on websites and people without the facts!

Well it's 7.18 am I'm off for a bacon butty before I start answering my phone to pull in some more money.

Have a nice whinge ;)

Oh, and if you want to have rant you could give me call: 01902 766648 9.00am -1.00pm then i'm off hill walking for the afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by lampost
    Folks

Have a look:

Stay away!!

Shaun

You were warned that putting your URL up on scam.com was a big mistake. It isn't often that I back up Lampost, but this is a forum about scams and not a sales forum for business opportunities. (Incidentally, it is obvious from the postings on here that there is a desperate need from disciples of AR for a dedicated forum discussing methods, problems, ideas, etc. A possible money-making idea for someone?)

I'm very surprised that you are up at 7.15am doing work - I thought the whole point of AR-type businesses is that you don't spend hours per day working? Personally, I'm never working before 9am and even then I only do on average about 10 hours per week. It sounds as if you really should get your business more automated, and/or get other people to do such jobs as answering your phone.

You write: "I don't why I'm wasting my time writing this - attitudes on this forum are not going to change." Spot on - but I can't understand why anyone who claims to be making so much money should even bother coming on to this forum in the first place. And your first post was to mention your website? Do you really spend all day just trying to get your business mentioned on forums? What a complete waste of your valuable time.

Richard

Well, the reason I came to the website was to see what all the scam this and the scam that was about...

I'm up early because that's the part of the day to get things done! And i'm self motivated. I also like to finish at lunch time.

Let's get something perfectly clear i have never met Andrew Reynolds, bought any of his products or work with him.

I built the website on my own initative from my own experiences, I sell my own products. I copied their format!

It's not rocket science and it works. Here we go again "claim to make money" just because i can have a little banter with whingers does not mean i don't make money!

Have to go 3 orders just come since 9.00am it's 9.12am 209.85 for 12 minutes work - ! love this job!

Quote Originally Posted by RichyJ
    Shaun

You were warned that putting your URL up on scam.com was a big mistake. It isn't often that I back up Lampost, but this is a forum about scams and not a sales forum for business opportunities. (Incidentally, it is obvious from the postings on here that there is a desperate need from disciples of AR for a dedicated forum discussing methods, problems, ideas, etc. A possible money-making idea for someone?)

I'm very surprised that you are up at 7.15am doing work - I thought the whole point of AR-type businesses is that you don't spend hours per day working? Personally, I'm never working before 9am and even then I only do on average about 10 hours per week. It sounds as if you really should get your business more automated, and/or get other people to do such jobs as answering your phone.

You write: "I don't why I'm wasting my time writing this - attitudes on this forum are not going to change." Spot on - but I can't understand why anyone who claims to be making so much money should even bother coming on to this forum in the first place. And your first post was to mention your website? Do you really spend all day just trying to get your business mentioned on forums? What a complete waste of your valuable time.

Richard

Shaun

You write: "Here we go again "claim to make money" just because i can have a little banter with whingers does not mean i don't make money!"

I never said that you don't make money - but my comment about the amount that "you claim to make" is perfectly reasonable. After all, we only have your word that you are earning the amount of money that you make. It could be true or it could be a lie. I have absolutely no irrefutable evidence that your claims are 100% honest.

And does it actually matter? As I've mentioned on other threads, I couldn't give a t*ss whether anyone believes my statements about what I do to earn money. Surely all that matters is that I know what the truth is.

I'm always very suspicious of people that get the desire to post along the lines of 'Oh look, I've just received another 12 orders for 900'. You do it Shane & so does mountainman. What do you think this proves? I don't spend my time coming on here going 'Guess how many new subscribers I've signed up today?'

It's really quite pathetic & - to me - suggests you are a bit insecure.

And I'm also puzzled why some people spend so much time trying to 'convert' hardened sceptics such as lampost. It isn't going to happen so why bother? Yes - it's great to deliberately wind him up (& he's very easily windable) but why spend time trying to get anyone to make money with an online/offline business if they don't want to? If you haven't got anything more productive to do with your time then - in my view - you need help!

Richard

4inonesystem aka Shaun Smith scam

Here is why this is scam

Here is a blueprint of how to run a scam :

LEARN HOW TO MAKE 25OOO A MONTH FOR 2 HOURS A DAY!!

SHOW THE CARS and the seaside nand a snow slope.

Tell about your miserable friends who slog out honestly from 9-5.

And then rant and rave about a system , which works for you and HENCE must work for everyone.

Then show some bank statements....interestingly some are for 300+ as this is what you are going to be hit with next.

Interestingly, even the cost of the 7 day free course is the same as the scamster Chris Cobb.

If you are intelligent enough to google, you will discover all this information this scamster is trying to sell you for free.....that is right....ABSOLUTELY FREE!!

If you cannot do this, PM me and I will send you the information ABSOLUTELY FREE, let alone the 50 odd quids Shaun Drury or Smith will steal from you....ONLY TO HIT YOU WITH A BACK-ENDED product.
    Last edited by harry12; 10-21-2007 at 11:23 AM. Reason: typo

Re: 4inonesystem aka Shaun Smith scam

Here is more:

Guy actually had done an article on the ' ENVELOPE STUFFING SCAM'.....and look how he has simply diversified into the net for more using the same principles....maybe this is entrepreneurship but this is also a blueprint for a scam:

SO WHAT IS THAT SCAM:

1.ADVERTISE
    Make your living recieving and POSTING ENVELOPES. sHOW SOME PEOPLE ( ALWAYS UNTRACEABLE) who claim that they make 500 odd from doing that.
    2. Curious...send an enquiry.
    3. You will recieve a quick reply....WELCOME but the business pack costs 25.
    4. No big deal....but then you get information on how to rope in more people to do exactly that....and you recieve 1.50 for every additional punter you rope in.
    5. By this time you( and a 95%) will feel so disgusted that you will forego the 25 and will do no further. For the ones still interested, advertise on the net, in supermarkets and post offices and spend more money to break even. Ultimately you will realize that you have been had!!!

So let us see how all these ridiculous so called 4inonesystems and APDmarkettings and CDC marketting systems work and how similar they are to ENVELOPE STUFFING:

1. Advertise, earn 25-30 K
    2. Want to learn how, well spend 60-70 quids.
    3. Now do exeactly what I am doing
    4. 95% people will not do anything with the info and hence these Drurys and Smiths and Cobbs get to pocket that.
    5. For those who do not know where to find a product....NO PROBLEM...He will give it to you for only 350 quids....simple innit and hence I am a saint and Harry a villain for trying to expose this.
    6. Put more money into the system to break even just to realize that the market is supersaturated with these scams and there is no place for you.

Pity.

I do not claim to be earning millions or thousands but will send you FREE a link that will show you how to do it.
    It is all free out there and you only have to look for it.
    If anybody is able to charge you for that then you have been too lazy....move your a s s and search for it.
    Harry
    Last edited by harry12; 10-21-2007 at 11:43 AM.

10. 10-23-2007, 03:46 PM

And the typos are not mine

It is this Creep's

wHY CAN'T bastards and conmen like these go away to hell.

I was nearly about to buy this deal. \thank \god....I have been saved from this heartache.

Thanks harry12

hi sessi

these conmen will meet their nemesis i.e HM customs and excise.

He will be doing a disappearing act soon.

Cheers

Harry12, well well is 12 your age?

If anyone takes this thread seriously they are either on drugs or need to be!

With your rant I sure your smoking a joint!

H'mmm HM Revenue & Customs they changed their name. You can't even get that right!

Considering 99.9% of transactions are via credit card and fully traceable -what's the problem?

If you are going to rant about something that you know nothing about at least do it professionally.

Two further points...I've been involved in home based businesses since 1994.

And there is a saying " there is no such thing as bad publicity" so keep going. :

Quote Originally Posted by harry12 View Post
    hi sessi

these conmen will meet their nemesis i.e HM customs and excise.

He will be doing a disappearing act soon.

Cheers

Are you sure you have resale rights to Andrew's Cash On Demand course?

I would make 100% sure that you have before you start selling it on in PDF format.

I'm not selling PDF formats?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post
    Are you sure you have resale rights to Andrew's Cash On Demand course?

I would make 100% sure that you have before you start selling it on in PDF format.

post the rest of his crap up here. One less scammer to worry about.