+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425

Re: Shaun Smith - Conman - 4inonesystem

Quote Originally Posted by soundgen View Post
    21st June 2010 , Shaun and "Shaun " are still emailing , I can't believe he has been doing this since 2006 , he certainly has stamina ! He must still be getting some suckers even now !
    Yes he is what strikes me is that this Guy never gives up i know he is banned form warrior forum. Not been on there for some time now. But I started this thread with a few others in 2007 and now its 2010 and he is still after 10 years of a labour Goverment. Colitian libdem and cons goverment My own brother now in afganistan EARNNG A LIVING UNLIKE THIS SCUMBAG

Still shurn wont be long the digitial bill of 2010 will catch up soon with you when they enroll it out fully in october 2010 which means all online transactions U.k will be regulated by banks building societys and office of fair trading and hmrc tax office.

No were to run too!!

Quote Originally Posted by l23b View Post
    Yes he is what strikes me is that this Guy never gives up i know he is banned form warrior forum. Not been on there for some time now. But I started this thread with a few others in 2007 and now its 2010 and he is still after 10 years of a labour Goverment. Colitian libdem and cons goverment My own brother now in afganistan EARNNG A LIVING UNLIKE THIS SCUMBAG

Still shurn wont be long the digitial bill of 2010 will catch up soon with you when they enroll it out fully in october 2010 which means all online transactions U.k will be regulated by banks building societys and office of fair trading and hmrc tax office.

No were to run too!!

123b

Whilst not a fan of Shaun Smith, your post is somewhat misleading. The Digital Economy Act 2010 (to give it its proper full title) came into force on 8th June. The Act contains nothing that will regulate online transactions but is concerned principally with dealing with file-sharing.

Shaun is undoudtedly making more-and-more money as the years pass. His new website about himself gives you quite a lot of info as to how he is spending his money.

Richard

hi there,
    do you know anything about maverick money makers?
    im sure is another scam but any info would be kool

Quote Originally Posted by ellis View Post
    hi there,
    do you know anything about maverick money makers?
    im sure is another scam but any info would be kool

Oh yes, quite the garble of lies i am afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by RichyJ View Post
    123b

Whilst not a fan of Shaun Smith, your post is somewhat misleading. The Digital Economy Act 2010 (to give it its proper full title) came into force on 8th June. The Act contains nothing that will regulate online transactions but is concerned principally with dealing with file-sharing.

Shaun is undoudtedly making more-and-more money as the years pass. His new website about himself gives you quite a lot of info as to how he is spending his money.

Richard
    Part 2 comes out in october so nothing misleading the fact That The FTC movement in Americia has kicked it all off shows that all Goverments are following suit and yes you are right its about file sharing but have you not heard of the serious online orginised crime unit (SOOCA) The Goverment is bringing in new measures to Ineternet service providers in the U.k to pass on I.p addresses or infomation to organised goverment bodys to detect with id theft,Online crime and fraud preventation. Its in beta at the moment but its going to happen very soon. Already been happening in americia with the catch of bernie matroff and his prymaid scams.

Quote Originally Posted by l23b View Post
    Part 2 comes out in october so nothing misleading the fact That The FTC movement in Americia has kicked it all off shows that all Goverments are following suit and yes you are right its about file sharing but have you not heard of the serious online orginised crime unit (SOOCA) The Goverment is bringing in new measures to Ineternet service providers in the U.k to pass on I.p addresses or infomation to organised goverment bodys to detect with id theft,Online crime and fraud preventation. Its in beta at the moment but its going to happen very soon. Already been happening in americia with the catch of bernie matroff and his prymaid scams.
    It's not SOOCA - it's SOCA which is the Serious Organised Crime Agency and is not specifically tasked with dealing with online crime. Furthermore, the last I read about SOCA is that the new coalition government is to axe it. It has cost far more money to run than the money that has been recovered from criminals.

The government may well pass on IP addresses to various organisations - but so what? That doesn't mean that what Shaun is doing is a scam. After all, he's hardly keeping his activities a big secret right now, is he? And I'm not aware that he's been charged with any sort of criminal activity.

As for the Digital Economy Act, the part of the Act that will become effective in October is solely concerned with Copyright Infringement. It has nothing to do with online scams. So evenm if what Shaun is doing is a scam, the Digital Economy Act will have zero effect on his activities.

Richard
    Last edited by RichyJ; 08-28-2010 at 09:47 PM.

This low life Shaun Smith is upto his old tricks again committing fraud online, with "That Free Thing" its all bollocks, this convicted criminal.

.http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigat...u-at-last.html

anyone who goes near this low life will get conned. everyone should do their homework, this guy stole of the elderly, the weak, and vulnerable, just look at his list of subs, you will see that most of them have deleted their accounts, and walked away from this scam in total embbarassment, be warned, him and Stepsys have a lot of other web sites under false names where they send

themselfs congratulations and misleading testimonials. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, Stay away you will get burned. and his Criminal friend Simon Stepsys is no stranger to the Courts have a look at this link.

http://www.homeworking.com/library/bizban.htm

EVERYONE BE WARNED SHAUN SMITH AND HIS 'THIS FREE THING' IS A SCAM AND SIMON STEPSYS IS A CONVICTED CRIMINAL. LEOPARDS DO NOT CHANGE THEIR SPOTS.
    Last edited by gaffpaul; 05-22-2011 at 10:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Re: Shaun Smith - Conman and William Mathieson

Anyone thinking of handing over a penny to the Famous Conman Shaun Smith/aka William Mathieson and his side kick Simon Stepsys please do their homework, on this ficticious site

http://www.howtomarketexperts.com/ i found a link to Shaun the Con and Simon Stepsys, so do not go near this guy William Mathieson.

http://icbirmingham.icnetwork.co.uk/...0002-11307790/

This is the disclaimer for the Conmen Shaun Smith/aka William Mathieson/aka Shaun Drury and his other coman Simon Stepsys.

http://www.howtomarketexperts.com/Disclaimer.html

On their site they are guarantteing what money you will make, they even have a seal with the 100%
    guaranttee their disclaimer is very diffirent, anyone taking anything to do with these crooks will get burnt.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-79758298.html

http://www.youtube.com/user/topincome

Have a listen to this garrbage above, Shaun Smith talks here about stuffing envelopes and scams

He was sent to jail for scamming a lot of vulnerable people,

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/CRUEL+......-a079758298

Shaun Smith is a lying conman.

i will be printing a full list soon, of all the people i know who have been scammed by this low life.

11. 09-15-2011, 03:15 PM

Reason
    Shaun contacted me and offered a full refund.

..........?