+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amerassist

Amerassist

I applied for a position with AmerAssist thinking this was a legitimate employment opportunity only to find this is a commission only 1099 job without a base. How can AmerAssist post jobs on careerbuilder.com listing a base pay between 300K and 250K / year but not offer any base what so ever? I should have known they were a scam but need a job. Don't fall for their trap be informed. www.amerassist.com

Job Overview
    Company:
    Base Pay:
    Other Pay:
    Employee Type:
    Industry:
    Manages Others:
    Job Type:
    Required Education:
    Required Experience:
    Required Travel:
    Job Overview
    Company:
    Base Pay:
    Other Pay:
    Employee Type:
    Industry:
    Manages Others:
    Job Type:
    Required Education:
    Required Experience:
    Required Travel:
    Relocation Covered:

Regional Manager / Outside Sales Managers / Sr. Sales Executive

AmerAssist AR Solutions, Inc.

Job Snapshot Location: Seattle, WA 98101 (Map it! )

Loading Map...

Base Pay: $200,000 - $250,000 /Year

Employee Type: Full-Time

Industry: Accounting - Finance
    Credit - Loan - Collections
    Sales - Marketing

Manages Others: Yes

Job Type: Business Development
    Management
    Sales

Education: High School

Experience: Not Specified

Travel: Negligible

Post Date: 9/28/2009

Contact Information Contact: Rick Faulkner

Phone: (614) 431-2908

Fax: (866) 601-4007 instantly fax your resume >>

Description If you are looking for a lucrative business opportunity, becoming a member of our national sales management team as an AmerAssist Region Manager may be the career for you..
    • 200K to 250K in first-year commissions & overrides.
    • Aggressive performance-based compensation plan with premium commissions and residual income, recruiting bonuses, and lucrative management overrides – with no ceiling on earnings as your business builds.
    • Group health and life insurance program.
    • Exclusive territory in your area that includes a region population of approximately 4 million.
    • No sales boundaries and online sales presentations are available when needed.
    • Our critical financial services, including debt recovery and cash flow solutions, are in demand by businesses and professional practices of all sizes.
    • Excellent training and the ongoing support, you need to be successful.
    • The freedom and independence of a flexible schedule with no required evenings, weekends or major travel.
    • Top ranked Website advertising and a team of professional telemarketers generate ongoing supplemental sales leads from National Trade Association endorsements.
    AmerAssist provides vital cash flow management and collection services to America’s credit grantors. As an industry leader, we are proud to provide a service that is recognized as an effective solution and business tool with a unique value proposition that immediately improves the profitability of our business and professional clients.

The Region Manager opportunity available in your area with AmerAssist is for a sales manager with a proven track record of accomplishments, including recruiting, training and development of a direct sales team. Applicants should possess the leadership talents and work ethic to lead by example marketing our B-to-B profit recovery, outsourcing and collection services to the business and medical communities, using professional and trade association endorsements.

AmerAssist’s dedication to your success will be evident in the extensive training and support tools you receive as well as the quality of our service to clients.A sample list of our clients includes:

• Ambulance services
    • Attorneys
    • Auto dealers
    • Auto parts dealers
    • Asphalt ready mix
    • Banks and Credit
    • Cellular telephone
    • Cemeteries
    • CPAs
    • Clothing manufacturers
    • Colleges and Universities
    • Construction
    • Contractors
    • Dentists
    • Fuel oil suppliers
    • Fitness clubs
    • Grain merchants
    • Heating and cooling
    • Hospitals and medical practices
    • Hotels
    • Insurance companies
    • Jewelers
    • Lawn care and landscape
    • Libraries
    • Mail order distributors
    • Medical labs
    • Magazine newspaper publishers
    • Pest control services
    • Plumbers
    • Printing firms
    • Private schools
    • Radio stations
    • Radiologists
    • Retails
    • Security system companies
    • Tire dealers
    • Trade schools
    • Travel services
    • TV stations
    • Utility companies
    • Wholesale food manufacturers
    • Video Stores

Requirements The entrepreneurial desire to succeed and a proven track record in professional sales or business development, as a salesforce manager, is the best qualifier. Solid computer and Internet skills are a plus. The experience or ability to deal at the executive level with businesses in your community, in a professional manner, is mandatory.
    How to Apply:

Please use the apply link below or contact us directly
    Fax resume to: (866) 601-4007

Call: (614) 431-2908
    AmerAssist is licensed in all states where required and a refundable bonding fee or materials and equipment deposit may be required for some positions.

Additional Keywords: Sales, Sales Management, Sales Executives, Region Sales Managers, Regional Sales Executives, Sales Professionals, Sales Position, Salespeople, Saleswoman, Account Executive, Account Exec, Account Representative, Account Rep, Sales Associate, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Mortgage Broker, Credit Card Sales Professional, Commission Sales, Outside Sales, Inside Sales, Business Development, Sales Consultant, Financial Consultant, Financial Analyst, Business Consultant, Selling, Marketing, Salesman, Business Opportunity

Re: Amerassist

I'm not trying to be rude, but most sales positions do not offer a base salary. This helps weed out the sub par sales reps. I have worked for Benco Dental for 10 years now and I've never had a base salary. It's not a scam if they state that in the interview. It is if you are hired with a base promised to you. Just a bit of insider info.

Re: Amerassist

BEWARE! I was approached by AmerAssist for a Regional Manager position. They also wanted $7500 to work as a 1099 contractor. All business expenses were my responsibility. I checked it out further and interviewed by phone. They then sent me an employment package by FedEx and I must say the materials were quite impressive. However, after further investigation into the company online I decided against this opportunity. They had 345 similar nationwide positions posted online. To me this seemed quite odd and to me seemed really like a revenue stream for AmerAssist rather than a legitimate career opportunity. You should not have to pay for a job and if you are asked to pay the company for a position BEWARE it is likely more in the companies best interest than a real opportunity for employment.