+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Re: IFFL: Take the IFFL Challenge

Even a fool is considered wise if he keeps his mouth shut.
    I suspect these characters don't much to say these days.

Looks like this challenge has not been met,,, perhaps we need a new challenge,,,,, IFFL: Can anyone get any of their money back?

Bump for truth.

Sure you can get your money out of this scam. BUT ....the catch is you must be related to the folks up top.

I have heard there has been at least one "fortunate" soul who received their money back. All I can say is it helps to be related. As for the rest of you....GOOD LUCK!

Re: IFFL: Money back

This group has been operating for a number of years now. Has anyone heard of somebody cashing in on the 40 %

Who knows anything about Golden Trail management or Golden Partnership? Has anyone had any luck getting funds that were supposedly transferred from SGD or Tena Fund? Or any updates on what these guys are up to?

Quote Originally Posted by say wat? View Post
    Who knows anything about Golden Trail management or Golden Partnership? Has anyone had any luck getting funds that were supposedly transferred from SGD or Tena Fund? Or any updates on what these guys are up to?
    Hi Say wat,

Same s#*@^ different pile. They have not paid and will not pay either. They are still the same masters in mirrors and smokescreens. I have been waiting for over year and have heard the most fantastic (or absurd) stories. They are raising more from an Arab sheikh and when he did not come through it became a group of mexican businessmen and when they did not............ You get the drift. It is really very sad, so goes the story, because they only need another 150 mil to buy 6 alluvial sediment excavators to dig up the dirt that contains alot of gold. Hard to visit if you would want to because it is located....... you guessed it................in the middle of absolutely nowhere in Ecuador. And the story goes on and on and on.

Flying D-man

Hi Flying D-Man,
    sounds like you and me, and probably thousands of others have heard the same great stories. I have, like you been waiting since around July last year for any disbursement, and have been told... wait for it.... it's possibly only a matter of weeks away! What a load of s#@te! Seems like they're all relocating to Panama, maybe this is because of the extradition laws, and poor old Milose has been "fired"! I thought he'd been arrested.
    roll on the law suit. May Brost and all his cronies with all their aliases, get everything they deserve.... :(

Trick or Treat - IFFL has left the building

Happy Halloween! IFFL has left the building. Where are they located now? They didnt even hire a moving company to move out, they came with a big fancy truck and a 'horse' trailor and loaded up all their 'goodies'. Rumor has it they are going 'virtual' along with all their investors money! Rumor also has it that the authorities seized all of Brost's assets, any body else hear that rumor? How appropriate that they move out on Halloween. IFFL Trick or Treat.

Quote Originally Posted by open_minded_dude72 View Post
    Let's recap the facts (as validated by this forum of skeptics):

1) Nobody can find an uphappy IFFL client.

2) Nobody can find any hard proof that anyone has been scammed, or that the structure even allows for someone to be scammed. If you think 40% returns is "too-good-to-be-true" hard proof, see point #7.

3) Anybody who has asked for their money back gets it back, quickly, with interest, despite breaking a locked-in contract.

4) There are actual businesses you are investing in, which you also visit, like the mines. You can meet these businessmen and ask them questions.

5) There are actual cashflows from these actual businesses (which you visited) and people have been spending this cashflow for years.

6) The securities commission has been avoided, which means the banks and brokerage houses (which indirectly own the commissions) aren't getting any fees from this money as it is bypassing them.

7) 40% return is not unrealistic as businesses usually expect double, triple, or quadruple profit margins. Would Google go into business for 5% returns? More proof, you shout? Borrow at 6% and reinvest that money at 12%. You just doubled your money for 100% return. You need to borrow the money to get the return. 40% is small change, and the wealthy expect double digit returns such as these.

8) You can get financial statements, however if you are yanking your money out and saying that they were scamming you they aren't likely to grant you this courtesy. If you spit in my face, I would think twice about turning around and helping you out too. It is not unheard of for private companies not to forward their private financial statement to some Jo Blow off the street.

If you still think this IFFL is a scam, WHERE DO YOU HAVE YOUR MONEY?

Banks? GICs? Bonds? Mutual Funds? Stock Market?

Take a close look at these other vehicles, and ask yourself how much control you have over it, or have you given control over to some stranger. It took me 5 days to get my money out of a bank, and the fellow's parents above only took 3 to get out of their investment. Food for though.

PS. It is called "Due Diligence" because you can loose your money in any venture, not just scams. Remember ENRON? Was that a scam? The Securities Commission thought they were OK, because they charged commissions to trade the stock. Yep.

Dude72
    CAN YOU SAY "LARGEST PONZI SCHEME IN CANADIAN HISTORY?" your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by showgirlindisguise View Post
    Kgirl, my experience is just like yours. I have 5 friends who have been investing with IFFL for years now, and they have all done very well. Not just on paper, as some of them have chosen cash flow investments and been receiving money. And, like you, I have been encouraged to come and meet other investors, visit the head office, go to the mines and/or businesses if I want, etc. I am hard pressed to understand how this can be a shell game when I can see the businesses in operation. I am also hard pressed to believe it is all lies when there is no attempt whatsoever to keep secrets, as far as I can tell.

For the super-informed cynics here, who think that you and I are in 'denial' and too stupid to see what is going on, let me just say that through my somewhat unorthodox investments I have managed to retire at 55, own several pieces of property and am, in general, doing really well. Guess it is a good thing I'm in denial.
    Well How are doing about NOW - 10 Jan 2015????
    Enough said

I am surprised this is still a thread. As the skeptics were right. The heads of this ponzu scheme have been indicted and are currently in the Canadian court system. I feel for those who were victims of this scheme. It has destroyed many lives.

First verdict in criminal proceedings scheduled for January 21, 2015 in Calgary Court of Queen's Bench. The two accused are the people who ran the administration arm of the ponzi scheme in the early days.

Reggie Whi

"Farmland uncle only on seeing make fox blunt to appear, immediately happy Be getting worse, aught see positive on the whole lord"Smell this speech, originally strong press a settling of fury of Yi teacher too thin any further settle not, to Yue not the cluster expressed strong disaffection, certainly want to let to rush out an explanation the fox know " Must be good, let old farmland to guide your this wild savage country people outside the area,Reggie White Jersey nfl jerseys, let your knowledge I the fighting skill of absolute being state the earth is what great and deep "Beginning beginning, make fox small brothers,Buy Bryan Bulaga Jersey, outside of the tiger king is to what is the row, how can how can kneel down ??" Old Long Wang cringes lips to ask a way, till now he can hardly accept a tiger the fact that kneels down to the person is for the sky of Wang Hu Ba If crest wear this pair the dignity and honor seek Yue to parties in Hua Mountain cluster not bother, not is send to come quilt Yue not the cluster sneer at "Mao!" Make fox blunt to lose capability to kill a general segment of dog to the utmost the Zhi deeply throw on the ground, despise way:"A recruit to all connect not to live dare still just my in front is overbearing, really recklessly and blindly do,Jermichael Finley Jersey from china, allow this time the old Sir asks for a favor for you, round you one life, have again next time certainly make you die have no whole corpses Don't already become a sorrow sword method at present near greatly become, and create to belong to own sword method"one word lightning flashes the sword recruit",Green Bay Packers Jerseys, become an extremely peak superior, once having realization, oneself sword the way integrate, that river's lake will definitely many a rare superiors Make fox blunt to once connected at will once the mirror see,Wholesale NFL Nike Jerseys, immediately was frightenned to wet, almost accidentally lost to throw the mirror in the hand on the ground ???????? http://www.okdzsc.com/plus/feedback.php?aid=1476 http://www.ahmeichen.com/forum.php?m...&fromuid=79767 http://bbs.0578zx.com/forum.php?mod=...4&fromuid=7117