+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Biogen Products

Biogen Products

If you order a trial shipment they give you 14 days after they ship it which is really about a week and then charge you $89 if it is not back to them in time.
    I did not like the product sample which was touted better than botox and a ffree risk free trial, so I read the directions and got my RMA # and sent back the unused.....just a trial portion and they are still charging me because I did not send it registered or with Fed-Ex and a tracking number.
    I followed every direction given.
    It is just a small sample and was just basically sending back the unused portion and very small packaging which fit easily in mailing envelope and still am being charged $89 for trying it out.
    Stay away from Biogen products!

Re: Biogen Products

I have had a HORRIBLE time trying to get a refund from this company. I have been working on it for almost 3 months now! This company is completely unprofessional and they send the same stupid response emails back to me. I've filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and still keep getting the run around! If I had known this was the kind of headache I was walking into I sure wouldn't have signed up for it just so that I could eventually receive a stupid T-shirt! If anyone has any suggestions on more steps I can take, please let me know. Thanks and good luck to anyone who deals with this sorry company!!!

Lesson here is avoid free trial on any product unless you have read the terms and conditions on the site. a fourteen day trial never translates into actual 14 days...they have it rigged so that never happens. If I'm interested in a product, I research it first. Then I usually will just order the product without any trials and it seems to work out better even with returns.
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

Quote Originally Posted by pambarr View Post
    If you order a trial shipment they give you 14 days after they ship it which is really about a week and then charge you $89 if it is not back to them in time.
    I did not like the product sample which was touted better than botox and a ffree risk free trial, so I read the directions and got my RMA # and sent back the unused.....just a trial portion and they are still charging me because I did not send it registered or with Fed-Ex and a tracking number.
    I followed every direction given.
    It is just a small sample and was just basically sending back the unused portion and very small packaging which fit easily in mailing envelope and still am being charged $89 for trying it out.
    Stay away from Biogen products!
    Biogen is a horrible company. They pulled the exact same thing on me. I emailed multiple times, and got no real response. So then I began calling. The lady was terribly rude and disrespectful on the phone, and pretty much called me stupid and said that they would be keeping my money. That's what really upset me-SO unprofessional and rude.

I filed a complaint with the BBB, that they responded once to with their typical form letter, then not again.

What finally worked was filing a chargeback/dispute with Paypal-whom I'd used for payment. I finally got a full refund-you may want to consider that!

Does anyone have a website or a good number for this place? I got the same scam but didn't return within the 14 days. Then they charged my account $95 and I didn't get a product. I have been trying to call their number for nearly two months now and all I get is a busy signal.

I advice you that these kinds of emails are totally scam and you should avoid them, they are fraud and they are only fetchers of money, there are many authentic websites where you can buy your desired products but these kinds of responses are totally fraudulent.