+ Reply to Thread

Welcome back my Friends...

...to the show that never ends. Simply the greatest Secretary of State in this nation's history...at it again.

according to the Sunday Life newspaper, during a speech she made to the Stormont parliament she said that Belfast’s landmark Europa Hotel was devastated by an explosion when she first stayed there in 1995.
    The Europa, where most journalists covering the decades-long conflict stayed, was famed as Europe’s most bombed hotel, earning the moniker “the Hardboard Hotel”.
    However, the last Provisional IRA bomb to damage the Europa was detonated in 1993, two years before President Clinton and his wife checked in for the night.
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6880006.ece

As we're on a rock and roll theme today this would be an appropriate time to post the lyrics to one of my favorite Three Dog Night songs.

I won't ever leave, you want me to stay
    Nothing you can do, that could turn me away
    Hangin on anyway
    Believin the things you say, bein a fool
    Sing it, Hillary...yeah.....

Ain't that what you said?
    Ain't that what you say?
    Liar, Liar, Liar
    I need a lil emblem signifying the many shot down liberal arguments to paste to my Republican fighter-bomber, any suggestions?:judges:,:,or:rasta:

Re: Welcome back my Friends...

And speaking of lying idiots, Louis one of my favorite clowns of all time:

"This can pacify you and lull you to sleep in a dangerous time, making you think that we live in a post-racial America—when the opposite is true," he said to loud applause.
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...how_article=1#

Sunday's speech was billed as a plan to focus on reducing crime. Farrakhan didn't lay out details in his 2 1/2-hour address, but said members of the Nation of Islam have shown a blueprint for helping people repair their lives. The organization has long focused efforts on recruiting in prisons by encouraging inmates to study the movement's teachings.
    Didn't lay out any details on the main focus of his speech.....just had time to ratchet up the racist hate speech?

Louis and Hillary......

Ain't that what you say?
    Liar, Liar, Liar
    I need a lil emblem signifying the many shot down liberal arguments to paste to my Republican fighter-bomber, any suggestions?:judges:,:,or:rasta:

Wait wait...hold on.....another wants to join into the Liar Circus afore it starts it's tour.... c'mon Gordy, move that fat arse what is it you have to say....

The UK faces a "catastrophe" of floods, droughts and killer heatwaves if world leaders fail to agree a deal on climate change, the prime minister has warned. Gordon Brown said negotiators had 50 days to save the world from global warming and break the "impasse".
    He told the Major Economies Forum in London, which brings together 17 of the world's biggest greenhouse gas-emitting countries, there was "no plan B".
    World delegations meet in Copenhagen in December for talks on a new treaty.

'Rising wave'
    The United Nations (UN) summit will aim to establish a deal to replace the 1997 Kyoto treaty as its targets for reducing emissions only apply to a small number of countries and expire in 2012.
    Mr Brown warned that negotiators were not reaching agreement quickly enough and said it was a "profound moment" for the world involving "momentous choice".
    A...."profound moment" for the world?

....uhhhh......yeah:rasta:

Gordon sing the second verse with me.

Hangin on anyway
    Believin the things you say, bein a fool
    :Gordon Brown......you are an absolute clown.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8313672.stm

It is truly astounding, surreal.

As much as obama lies, the sheer rate of his lies, he is still not a contender for the title.

This woman spouts the tallest tales in the long and treasured history of political lying, ever.

"...guaranteed to blow your head apart..."

There is something wrong with these people.

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson