+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    Anyone fluent in Italian?

    What (aside from the 'Duce' chants), are these lads singing in this song?


    Thanks




    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,193

    Re: Anyone fluent in Italian?

    Not to care about, not to give a damn or a is part of what they keep repeating. It's part of a fascist chant, ' me ne frego' from WW11. They are then ranting about the other team and where they are from, Bergamo, calling them scum. lol And more of the chant is, I dont care is my motto, I dont care to die, I dont care abaout Togliatti ( Palmiro Togliatti was the founder of the Italian Communist party - have no idea what that part is about lmao) and the rising sun I don't care if the rising sun is red color, I dont care to die with  the three colors (the Italian flag????), I dont care about jail, black skirt will win and then they chant Ave (hail) Lazio, which is some football team there apparently, I guess one of the teams playing. And they chant over and over basicially-screw you, Forza which is go, like go team, then Forza- (go) Lazio, Forza (go) Italia, Forza Italian White Pride, Forza White Pride World Wide.

    Crazy shit actually. It's fascist, Italian white football pride!! ROTFL! Man, and people think Raiders fans are bizarre.
    Last edited by put it out there baby; 10-20-2009 at 09:04 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    where groids don't
    Posts
    1,770

    Re: Anyone fluent in Italian?

    Quote Originally Posted by put it out there baby View Post
    Man, and people think Raiders fans are bizarre.
    THINK???? And "bizarre" is just a bit too kind.

  4. #4

    Re: Anyone fluent in Italian?

    Quote Originally Posted by put it out there baby View Post
    Not to care about, not to give a damn or a is part of what they keep repeating. It's part of a fascist chant, ' me ne frego' from WW11. They are then ranting about the other team and where they are from, Bergamo, calling them scum. lol And more of the chant is, I dont care is my motto, I dont care to die, I dont care abaout Togliatti ( Palmiro Togliatti was the founder of the Italian Communist party - have no idea what that part is about lmao) and the rising sun I don't care if the rising sun is red color, I dont care to die with  the three colors (the Italian flag????), I dont care about jail, black skirt will win and then they chant Ave (hail) Lazio, which is some football team there apparently, I guess one of the teams playing. And they chant over and over basicially-screw you, Forza which is go, like go team, then Forza- (go) Lazio, Forza (go) Italia, Forza Italian White Pride, Forza White Pride World Wide.

    Crazy shit actually. It's fascist, Italian white football pride!! ROTFL! Man, and people think Raiders fans are bizarre.
    They are about as crazy as the packer fans.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    Re: Anyone fluent in Italian?

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    They are about as crazy as the packer fans.
    Who are they?

    Surely they would not be permitted to get away with such 'support'?
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,179

    Re: Anyone fluent in Italian?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    Who are they?

    Surely they would not be permitted to get away with such 'support'?
    Green Bay Packers, a US football team. People get pretty riled up about football here. A good example of how intense it is would be the show "The League". Here's a link to the first episode, it's about fantasy football teams. I play, but I'm not super into it, I prefer watching the games without worrying how my QB on one team is doing while trying to keep tabs on my WR.
    http://vod.fxnetworks.com/fod/play.php?sh=theleague

  7. #7

    Re: Anyone fluent in Italian?

    Learning to speak Italian may seem difficult. As one of the world's oldest languages, Italian offers some unique challenges when compared to learning other foreign languages. However, that does not mean it will take you a long time to learn enough Italian to fluently hold a conversation in the language. Here are some tips to get you started quick.
    1. Use Visual Aids - One of the best ways to learn is through visual aids. Consider creating flash cards or other pictures online and relate the Italian words to the pictures. Flash cards were once a staple in schools, and they are still a very effective way to learn new Italian phrases very quickly.
    2. Study Italian Culture - The more immersed you can become in the cultural aspects of Italy, the easier it will be for you to understand roots of words and how to properly conjugate them. Like any language, certain meanings and phrases have changed over time, and learning from the ground up will give you an advantage..
    3. Utilize Online Software for Italian - One of the bright spots of the internet is the ability to use programs on your computer that can teach you foreign languages very quickly. Plus, you can learn on your own time and at your own pace. Lots of folks have been successful in learning Italian online using these various programs.
    Learning to speak Italian is a very good way to help you in business, on a family vacation to Italy, or as a student traveling abroad. Expanding your horizons by learning this language will truly have life long benefits.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    Re: Anyone fluent in Italian?

    Quote Originally Posted by Walmone-Jusee View Post
    Utilize Online Software for Italian - One of the bright spots of the internet is the ability to use programs on your computer that can teach you foreign languages very quickly. Plus, you can learn on your own time and at your own pace. Lots of folks have been successful in learning Italian online using these various programs..
    I can speak fragments of it, Walmone, simply because my mother is Maltese/Italian, and I can speak fragments of Spanish, having lived in Spain for a year.

    Thanks for the heads up on this.

    Any online software that you have come across that you would recommend? Pref not too expensive.


    YWFT
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: Anyone fluent in Italian?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    I can speak fragments of it, Walmone, simply because my mother is Maltese/Italian, and I can speak fragments of Spanish, having lived in Spain for a year.

    Thanks for the heads up on this.

    Any online software that you have come across that you would recommend? Pref not too expensive.


    YWFT
    I'm not sure, but I think that's a clever spam-bot. Notice the unrelated link in the signature even though he's only had one post. I think what the bots do now is read the title of the thread, then find something related on the internet and copy-paste.

    Lol. These bots would probably contribute more to a thread than many of the real members in the political forum :rasta:. Anyway, I'll be interested to see if he comes back.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    where groids don't
    Posts
    1,770

    Re: Anyone fluent in Italian?

    Took Italian for 3 years in high school. My teacher never taught us that song,lol. Every time I go to italian restaurants and starting singing "quel mazzolin di fiori" I get extra good service,lol.

    My fav line is the last line, hehehehehe
    Signature back in one week

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    Re: Anyone fluent in Italian?

    Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    I'm not sure, but I think that's a clever spam-bot. Notice the unrelated link in the signature even though he's only had one post. I think what the bots do now is read the title of the thread, then find something related on the internet and copy-paste.

    Lol. These bots would probably contribute more to a thread than many of the real members in the political forum :rasta:. Anyway, I'll be interested to see if he comes back.
    Hurrah for the clever spam bots!

    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

Similar Threads

  1. Italian olive oil debased
    By mumbles in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 10:32 PM
  2. Italian Anti Israel Activist Slaughtered by Hamas
    By Samael in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 08:08 PM
  3. Italian CIA Director (USA) - on the Job Training
    By Luka in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 02:54 PM
  4. Italian right may conquer Rome
    By Thorgrimm in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 05:46 AM
  5. Former Italian Presiden: CIA, Mossad behind 9/11
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 06:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •