+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Pyramid, Fraud, do we know what these are

I hear many people come on here and say things to the affect of mlm and network marketing being a fraud and it's a pyramid scheme or scam.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what they think a pyramid scheme is and how is MLM a pyramid scheme.

Also can someone PLEASE tell me what a fraud or scam is and tell me how they think that relates to MLM.

Thank you

Re: Pyramid, Fraud, do we know what these are

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannize View Post
    I hear many people come on here and say things to the affect of mlm and network marketing being a fraud and it's a pyramid scheme or scam.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what they think a pyramid scheme is and how is MLM a pyramid scheme.

Also can someone PLEASE tell me what a fraud or scam is and tell me how they think that relates to MLM.

Thank you
    This should be good........ yb:
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    This should be good........ yb:
    Chris, why not explain it.
    I mean, we all have to start somewhere.

Apparently you have negative feelings about this.
    Where is the energy of focus and intent? The energizing momentum of invigoration, that leads to fulfillment?

MLM's are the marketers dream. They are what the marketer wished had been.
    Maybe in two years or ten years MLM's will have a new face and a new audience.
    Today, that is not the case.
    Today they are going the way of other other internet scam crimes and biting the dust.
    A few, stalwarts will remain and cling to the past glories, but there will not be the multitude of new incumbents to fill the front lines.
    Take note of your demise.
    It is a rare event in a life that they can see their expiration before it happens.
    The pyramids collapse the stalwarts remain. Avon, Mary Kay, and one or two more shall survive.
    Last edited by gregw2; 10-17-2009 at 11:47 AM.

Free Tools and Resources for making money online: Raief.com.

26 free videos on how to create a web business.

Quote Originally Posted by gregw2 View Post
    I can do better than explain it.... take a read of this link. Explains all...

www.FirstClassMLM.com
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Apparently you have negative feelings about this.
    Where is the energy of focus and intent? The energizing momentum of invigoration, that leads to fulfillment?

MLM's are the marketers dream. They are what the marketer wished had been.
    Maybe in two years or ten years MLM's will have a new face and a new audience.
    Today, that is not the case.
    Today they are going the way of al of the other internet scam crimes and biting the dust.
    A few, stalwarts will remain and cling to the past glories, but there will not be the multitude of new incumbents to fill the front lines.
    Take note of your demise.
    It is a rare event in a life that they can see their expiration before it happens.
    And where is your evidence that MLM is ''expiring''. At the moment its a business that is in virtually every country in the world with over 60 million people producing well over 100 billion USD in sales........ your evidence please...

I can do better than explain it.... take a read of this link. Explains all...

www.FirstClassMLM.com
    ergo I can't but someone else can

Quote Originally Posted by Nearly Got Sucked In View Post
    ergo I can't but someone else can

Whats up? Given up on the sim cards and recycled phones already...

Whats up? Given up on the sim cards and recycled phones already...
    Boy you get stupider with every keystroke.

Boy you get stupider with every keystroke.

My goal is to reach your level of stupidity, though I realise it'll be difficult getting there.

My goal is to reach your level of stupidity, though I realise it'll be difficult getting there.
    define stupidity?

Is it being able to call you out for the intellectually challenged oaf that you are?

is it being able to identify your outright lies?

is it being able to reference anyone else to justify what you say?

Is it constantly never answering or defending what is said but going off on a tangent about irrelevant shite?

is it not having an original thought or input in anything you respond too?

The confusion of the marketer is not in the product or the outcome.
    ...it is within the marketer, that clings to dieing philosophies and programs.
    Take your entire record of your commitments and your dialogs.
    Take them and distill them into a catalog of cohesion.
    Distill them until they are coherent to a four year old and then you have a product.
    Take that product and sell it for x amount of money and then expound upon it, and sell your list, your members, your buyers, a monthly membership of your valued nuggets of enlightenment.

This is the future. Not MLM. Maybe MLM will become invigorated in 2 years or 10 years, but for now it is stagnated and for good reasons.

There are too many corrupt and criminal elements involved. This is why you spend half of your awaking life on this forum trying to salvage MLM and redeem it.

It is a waste of time.
    Last edited by gregw2; 10-17-2009 at 12:08 PM.

define stupidity?

Is it being able to call you out for the intellectually challenged oaf that you are?

is it being able to identify your outright lies?

is it being able to reference anyone else to justify what you say?

Is it constantly never answering or defending what is said but going off on a tangent about irrelevant shite?

is it not having an original thought or input in anything you respond too?
    My God, I didnt realise how big the gulf was....... how hard I'm going to have to work to reach your level....

The confusion of the marketer is not in the product or the outcome.
    ...it is within the marketer, that clings to dieing philosophies and programs.
    Take your entire record of your commitments and your dialogs.
    Take them and distill them into a catalog of cohesion.
    Distill them until they are coherent to a four year old and then you have a product.
    Take that product and sell it for x amount of money and then expound upon it, and sell your list, your members, your buyers, a monthly membership of your valued nuggets of enlightenment.
    Whaaaaa.....?????????????????

My God, I didnt realise how big the gulf was....... how hard I'm going to have to work to reach your level....
    is that your definition or just another pathetic attempt to say something without saying anything?

15. 10-17-2009, 12:04 PM

Whaaaaa.....?????????????????
    Just do it Chris.

Don't argue.

And where is your evidence that MLM is ''expiring''. At the moment its a business that is in virtually every country in the world with over 60 million people producing well over 100 billion USD in sales........ your evidence please...
    The evidence is in front of your coffee cup, your newstand, the car next to yours, the children playing in the yard that used to be so magnificent.
    The economy of our nation.
    The economies of all of the other nations.
    How long do you think that this will last?
    The US is bankrupt. They just do not have the balls to admit it yet, so like all children they are trying their best to avoid the inevitable.
    They did wrong things for so long that they lied about and now they are going to have to come clean. Just as all of the children of the world will have to.
    Everyone is going to get a spanking.
    And trust me, the USA is going to get blamed for most of it.
    If you are counting on other countries for your MLM schemes then you should think about moving to one of them, but that is like a cheap bandage, that has no adhesion.
    The road to take is the positive action.
    That is freeing yourself of all of your past illusions about the solidity and continuity of MLM.
    MLM is dead, save a few.
    Your personal progress is within your own achievements and what you have learned.
    Simply put. Take your knowledge and put it to use for others to learn from.
    Sell yourself, your wisdom.
    There are plenty of people willing to pay you for your knowledge and your experience. Capitalize on it.