+ Reply to Thread

Thread: J C Price

J C Price

J. C. Price

VOLUNTARY STATEMENT. Not Under Arrest Form No. 86
    SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
    COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS
    Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22nd day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Mr. J. C. Price, Address: 2602 Astor, Dallas, Age 62, Phone No. WH 1-1940. Bus. Terminal Annex, Gen. Service RI 8-5611, Ext 3105.
    Deposes and says:
    This day at about 12:35 PM I was on the roof of the Terminal Annex Bldg on the NE corner when the presidential motorcade came down Main to Houston, North on Houston and then West on Elm. The cars had proceeded west on Elm and was [sic] just a short distance from the Tripple [sic] underpass, when I saw Gov. Connelly [sic] slump over. I did not see the president as his car had gotten out of my view under the underpass. There was a volley of shots, and then much later, maybe as much as five minutes [sic!] later, another one. I saw one man run towards the passenger cars on the railroad siding after the volley of shots. This man had a white dress shirt, no tie and kahki [sic] colored trousers. His hair appeared to be long and dark and his agility running could be about 35 yrs [sic] of age. He had something in his hand. I couldn't be sure but it may have been a head piece. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    /s/ J. C. Price
    Subscribed and sworn to before me on this the 22nd day of Nov A. D. 1963
    /s/ [unintelligible]
    Notary Public, Dallas County, Texas

Re: J C Price

Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post

J. C. Price

VOLUNTARY STATEMENT. Not Under Arrest Form No. 86
    SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
    COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS
    Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22nd day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Mr. J. C. Price, Address: 2602 Astor, Dallas, Age 62, Phone No. WH 1-1940. Bus. Terminal Annex, Gen. Service RI 8-5611, Ext 3105.
    Deposes and says:
    This day at about 12:35 PM I was on the roof of the Terminal Annex Bldg on the NE corner when the presidential motorcade came down Main to Houston, North on Houston and then West on Elm. The cars had proceeded west on Elm and was [sic] just a short distance from the Tripple [sic] underpass, when I saw Gov. Connelly [sic] slump over. I did not see the president as his car had gotten out of my view under the underpass. There was a volley of shots, and then much later, maybe as much as five minutes [sic!] later, another one. I saw one man run towards the passenger cars on the railroad siding after the volley of shots. This man had a white dress shirt, no tie and kahki [sic] colored trousers. His hair appeared to be long and dark and his agility running could be about 35 yrs [sic] of age. He had something in his hand. I couldn't be sure but it may have been a head piece. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    /s/ J. C. Price
    Subscribed and sworn to before me on this the 22nd day of Nov A. D. 1963
    /s/ [unintelligible]
    Notary Public, Dallas County, Texas
    The statement above shows why most of the witnesses who support conspiracy theories are not credible.

He claims to have heard shots fired LONG after the presidents limo left Dealey plaza for Parkland memorial.

This is obviously false. It is not so much that Mr.s price was dishonest or a liar , for all we know he may well have been a straight up honorable man.

However as is common in any trial witnesses are always the weakest form of evidence. People seeing or hearing something unexpected and frightening see and hear it in a distorted manner and their imagination plays tricks on them. This is well known in the field of psychology and endless examples exist of how any average person will generate false memories when observing something.

Ever take a psych class? In onje such class my prof demonstrated this phenomenon by having a guy in a clown suit burst into the room and run down the aisle ringing a bell. This was carefully filmed and recorded to compare later. Afterward all 30 students were asked to write a detailed description of what they saw and heard. Many such descriptions were wildly inaccurate. Such as one written by a student who thought they saw Freddie Kruger. Another saw the pillsbury dough boy.

The point is Price is not a reliable witness or credible since he thinks he saw and heard things which simply did not happen.

what we get out of this soup is that there is no witness worthy of your scrutinty.

The guy is obviously straighforword as you say.

No one could be a better witness.

Therefore;

I have HAD IT

WITH YOU SCUM BAG GOD DAM SUN OF BITCHEN LYING STUPID MUTHER FUCKERS.

ANY FURTHER WORDS TO YOU WILL BE SWEAR WORDS DIRECTED AT THE LOWEST POSSIBLE POND SCUM ON EARTH; THOSE THAT ARE TRYING TO SAY THAT THIS MURDER IS UNSOLVABLE.

GOD DAM YOU YOU WILL ROT IN HELL

Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    what we get out of this soup is that there is no witness worthy of your scrutinty.

The guy is obviously straighforword as you say.

No one could be a better witness.

Therefore;

I have HAD IT

ANY FURTHER WORDS TO YOU WILL BE SWEAR WORDS DIRECTED AT THE LOWEST POSSIBLE POND SCUM ON EARTH; THOSE THAT ARE TRYING TO SAY THAT THIS MURDER IS UNSOLVABLE.

GOD DAM YOU YOU WILL ROT IN HELL
    What part of his testimony is credible?

The part where he insists shots were fired five minutes AFTER the limo left?

OR the part where he heard shots coming from where no one else did?

Your insults merely prove you know I am right and you are beaten.

Notice how you avoid addressing the facts and merely scream like a girl.

I have HAD IT

This is all this idiot dumb can do when he's challanged? This is why the conspiracy movement has no validity, especially when you have to deal with stupid dumb s like this?

One question? How many years have you been firing rifles?