+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where are you JFK truthers?

What? Did I suddenly run the JFK truthers off or have you finally come to some cranial sense of function?

Trust me friends it was hard to accept the reality after years of searching for the invisable government killers of JFK.

But don't you think by now, almost 50 years later we would have some resolution thanks to those who dedicate life and money to seeking the "truth"

How about the many people who've made money off John and Jackie Kennedy's misery? Don't those ers have any shame?

I'm sure Jackie lived her days with all that gore cemented in her head along with the last moments with her beloved Patrick. That woman saw too much hell that day and all the days you conspiracy ticks spouted your bull shit.

It's time to let it go and let JFK rest in peace for once.

Re: Where are you JFK truthers?

It has been very quiet around here for the last few days, I was wondering myself what has happened to the CTs. But I suppose even CTs have to have holidays sometime.
    I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
    S. F. Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    What? Did I suddenly run the JFK truthers off or have you finally come to some cranial sense of function?

Trust me friends it was hard to accept the reality after years of searching for the invisable government killers of JFK.

But don't you think by now, almost 50 years later we would have some resolution thanks to those who dedicate life and money to seeking the "truth"

How about the many people who've made money off John and Jackie Kennedy's misery? Don't those ers have any shame?

I'm sure Jackie lived her days with all that gore cemented in her head along with the last moments with her beloved Patrick. That woman saw too much hell that day and all the days you conspiracy ticks spouted your bull shit.

Impatient and compulsive agents of the government; don't think for one moment this is over.

Some of us have a life and we don't need our online fix.

There is plenty of time.

Don't worry.

Impatient and compulsive agents of the government; don't think for one moment this is over.
    You're a en lost joke.

You're a en lost joke.

GALLUP NEWS SERVICE
    PRINCETON, NJ – The vast majority of Americans believe the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy, one of the most infamous events in American history, was a conspiracy. A Gallup poll from March of this year shows that over 8 in 10 Americans (81%) believe that other people were involved in a conspiracy to assassinate President Kennedy. Only 13% of the public believes that just one man (Lee Harvey Oswald) acted alone. These recent results match the high point of those believing in a conspiracy, a percentage that has increased since the 1960s.

This just proves that the apologists are compulsive.

I have seen this before. One or two DAYS, and they make a post like. this.

We realize that Jack is not coming back anytime soon.

And we have all kinds of patience when it comes to bringing this scam out into the open.

Why do we do this?

To prevent it from happening again.

NO MORE PATSIES

NO MORE PATSIES

And we have all kinds of patience when it comes to bringing this scam out into the open.
    You haven't brought anything out in the open because there's nothing more to out.

This whole JFK orgasm is a sick near sexual fascination for some, many of these idiots still spend their days in their mother's home with no job, no life, beating off to the little personally glory they get by cavorting with their fellow idiots.

The New York Times Shines a Light into the JFK-CIA-Joannides Scandal

by Jacob G. Hornberger

Last Friday, October 16, the New York Times, for the first time, shined a light onto the JFK-CIA-Joannides scandal with a story entitled “C.I.A. Is Still Cagey About Oswald Mystery.” The story soon began appearing in other mainstream newspapers and on Internet websites.

Never mind that the scandal has been brewing since 1998, when it was discovered that the CIA had intentionally covered up a key role that a CIA agent named George Joannides had played in the months leading up the JFK assassination and, later, in the investigation of the assassination itself.

Better late than never, I suppose.

The documents had been released pursuant to the 1992 John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act, which had been enacted in response to Oliver Stone’s movie JFK and which mandated the release of all government documents relating to Kennedy’s murder.

The documents revealed that Joannides had served as a CIA liaison to an anti-Castro student group known as the DRE and had supervised the funneling of large sums of CIA money into the organization. As I pointed out last week in an article dated October 14, when he was living in New Orleans in the months before the assassination Lee Harvey Oswald had had an encounter with a leader of the New Orleans branch of the DRE, a man named Carlos Bringuier.

Later, in the 1970s when the House Select Committee on Assassinations investigated the Kennedy assassination, the CIA called Joannides back from retirement to serve as a liaison between the CIA and the House committee. Ostensibly his job was to facilitate CIA cooperation with the House investigation.

But there was one big problem in all this. No one but Joannides and the CIA knew about Joannides’ prior relationship with the DRE. Not the Warren Commission. Not the House Committee. For some reason known only to the CIA and Joannides, the information was kept secret from the people whose task was to conduct a full and complete investigation into the Kennedy assassination.

Rest of Article Here

The truth continues to come out...

The New York Times Shines a Light into the JFK-CIA-Joannides Scandal
    Doesn't mean shit. The event is the heart of the issue, if you can't prove more than one shooter then there was no conspiracy.

case closed, you fail, go back to mommy's basement Norman.

no beans to count, danny pooh???

Doesn't mean shit. The event is the heart of the issue, if you can't prove more than one shooter then there was no conspiracy.

case closed, you fail, go back to mommy's basement Norman.
    You have not proven your single bullet THEORY so shut the up.

What the CIA article shows to anyone with a brain is that Oswald's real past has been covered up.

WHY? If he was a loner and a loser?

Answer that DICK FACE

If someone kills witnesses, then you might have a harder time proving a case. As Jim Garrison noted, "witnesses in this case seem to be a terrible insurance risk."

But keep believing what master government tells you to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth-Bringer View Post
    If someone kills witnesses, then you might have a harder time proving a case. As Jim Garrison noted, "witnesses in this case seem to be a terrible insurance risk."

But keep believing what master government tells you to believe.
    He was simply lying to create a conspiracy case which he never proved.

Others have followed by manufacturing what amounts to an urban legend about people connected to the case dying in unusually large numbers. This is simply not true.

There have been no unusual numbers of deaths related to the Kennedy assassination.

Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    He was simply lying to create a conspiracy case which he never proved.

What was this mans motivation for lying?

Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    What was this mans motivation for lying?
    He was a politician.

I guess you never heard of politicians lying.

As Jim Garrison noted,
    Jim Garrison was an idiot who tried this JFK conspiracy crap to save his miserable political job, he was just as crooked a bastard as any Louisiana politician.

And he died of cancer in the ass hole, a just end to an ass hole.