+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: What We Hate The Most About Right-Wing Rat Ver

Quote Originally Posted by Jax74
    Come on man, I don't need to hear anymore about your "lifestyle" ok.

As long as it puts a few bucks in your pocket and you enjoy your work try to be happy.

Not my lifestyle. Wasn't it you who thought of the "street corner" illustration? I'm sure you've solicited your fair share of street workers, eh?

I was merely commenting that with someone with a dick as small as yours, only a thumb and index finger, not a hand, would suffice to get the "job" done.

Then again, considering your lack of perspicacity, it obviously went over your head.

That's a whole lota FAIL!
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by zeitgeist1969 View Post
    I never referred to the passengers on 9/11 as "little bitches". I don't know where you got that from, maybe one of your lefty buddies like Ward Churchill who referred to those who died in the WTC as "little Eichmans who got what they deserved". That sounds more accurate.

You're pathetic. You're a punk who has nothing better to do than troll message boards looking to dump on anyone or everyone who doesn't agree with you politically. Fortunately that is most people because few in this country are as hateful and vindictive and full of absolute dogshit as you are, thankfully.

All I have to say is keep up the good work. The more that you look like an ass, the more you lose credibility and the more people like you will draw those of us on the right to the ballot boxes in 2010. You'd better hurry up and urge Congress to get your socialized medicine bill passed, time is growing short before the next election cycle. tick tock tick tock.

If you are willing to support an administration that is taking over financial institutions, automobile companies, the health care system; an administration that has the gall to try to dictate CEO pay to private companies, that attacks private citizens and institutions like Fox News (who refuses to join the ranks of our state-controlled media), etc..., then you have no idea what it means to be an American, Komrade.
    Tsk tsk..tsk.. It's predictable that the little weasel who cheered the deaths of the passengers on flights 175, 11 and 93 would be sharing the same Zio-Nazi toilet with another little turd like yourself. Your best feature is that you don't know what the you're talking about. Then you can try to hide behind your blatant ignorance, like he does.

Quote Originally Posted by zeitgeist
    as I'm sure it does for others on here from the right such as Grim, pwrone, danrush, et al..
    Quote Originally Posted by zeitgeist
    never referred to the passengers on 9/11 as "little bitches". I don't know where you got that from, maybe one of your lefty buddies
    Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966
    We have, the passengers sat in their seats like dimure little bitches and allowed these freaks to kill thousands.
    http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=812768&postcount=86

Looks like you're the one who's been "punked, punk.

You're an internal enemy of this country who's a proven traitor... like everyone of your fellow Neo-Con cockroaches who lied us into pointless wars for your REAL country- Isra-Hell - and now trying for an encore with Iran.

You and your ilk will stab us all in the back for Israel every time you get another chance.

Whether you're professing your cheesy brand of right-wing false patriotism, spewing lies and canards riddled with Racist anti-Semitic smears about Arabs (the true Semites) or philo-Zionist Fairy Tales about Solomon's Temple through a shit eating, slimy little grin, your treasonous bullshit has been irreversibly exposed, boobala.

So go ahead and "resolve" yourself for 2010.

My advice is you'd better keep your Israeli passport handy.

Last edited by dchristie; 10-23-2009 at 12:59 PM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Come on man, I don't need to hear anymore about your "lifestyle" ok.

As long as it puts a few bucks in your pocket and you enjoy your work try to be happy.
    ROFLMAO Owned again by AC - you sorry little dumb-ass, loser.

It's really really comical.. You're a sorry, punk-ass whore who needs so badly to feel important that he resorts to stalking people on chat forums to get attention. How pathetic is that?

And then when the shit stains in your panties are kicked up between your shoulder blades by AC, you try to resort to your usual whining, infantile bullying or rush to the vain defense of another bottom feeding wanker like yourself. And then you get bitch slapped again.

Obviously, you enjoy the abuse. It's probably because of what your mother had to do to keep the rent paid on the trailer.

But, rather than loitering around here looking for another slap down, you'd be far better off applying for workman's comp and getting some ing treatment.

Last edited by dchristie; 10-23-2009 at 05:37 AM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Christie, Iran is calling, they need a suicide bomber.

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    Christie, Iran is calling, they need a suicide bomber.
    Your Mossad Spy Contact is calling you, bitch. Jonathon Pollard needs a cell mate.

-- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    ROFLMAO Owned again by AC - you sorry little dumb-ass, loser.

It's really really comical.. You're a sorry, punk-ass whore who needs so badly to feel important that he resorts to stalking people on chat forums to get attention. How pathetic is that?

And then when the shit stains in your panties are kicked up between your shoulder blades by AC, you try to resort to your usual whining, infantile bullying or rush to the vain defense of another bottom feeding wanker like yourself. And then you get bitch slapped again.

Obviously, you enjoy the abuse. It's probably because of what your mother had to do to keep the rent paid on the trailer.

But, rather than loitering around here looking for another slap down, you'd be far better off applying for workman's comp and getting some ing treatment.

Aw, are you cranky this morning sunshine? Im sorry your life sucks.

Do you live here? Do you do anything else? Your life must suck. I see by the dates you spent half your weekend here posting.

Man that sounds boring. You need a hobby or a career or a woman or something.

This weekend try to do something productive or fun. Posting here doesn't count.

I know, maybe you could ride the subway back and forth hoping to get mugged. Or you could go down to the local pub and pick up someone who likes the taste of meth on a mans penis. You seem to like that idea.

But wait, they don't let you just wander away from the mental ward freely do they. I'm surprised they let you use the computer at the nurse station to be honest.

Aw, are you cranky this morning sunshine? Im sorry your life sucks.
    LOL.. My life is splendid. You're just a sorry-ass, jealous chat forum troll with no game. I don't know why I even bother with you at all. I guess I'm just another liberal softy who feels sorry for people.

Do you live here? Do you do anything else? Your life must suck. I see by the dates you spent half your weekend here posting.
    You wish, fizzle dick. It must seem that way to you, though, since I'm more productive in 5 minutes than you are in 5 hours.

Man that sounds boring. You need a hobby or a career or a woman or something.
    LOL.. It seems more like you need a vacation or, better yet, a stiff dose of strychnine, loser boy.

I'm sure it goes through your little mind every morning when the alarm clock goes off and the beast lying next to you in bed is snoring and cutting farts.

Pretty soon, you're going to be chiseling your car out of an ice cube in the morning and looking forward to a day of dispatching delivery boys, kissing ass and taking grief.

Meanwhile, I'll be in Nice and St. Tropez hanging out on my best friends 100 ft. yacht with European starlets, like I do every year.

This weekend try to do something productive or fun. Posting here doesn't count.
    I don't have to wait for the weekend to do something really creative, productive and fun - like you have to, delivery geek.

But, even my weekdays are light years ahead of yours when it comes to fun.

In fact, I'm more productive than you are in my sleep.

I know, maybe you could ride the subway back and forth hoping to get mugged. Or you could go down to the local pub and pick up someone who likes the taste of meth on a mans penis. You seem to like that idea.

But wait, they don't let you just wander away from the mental ward freely do they. I'm surprised they let you use the computer at the nurse station to be honest.
    Haw...haw..haw.. Did you come up with that all by yourself, Jerx? How clever. And it's only been used here about 1000 times.

I've lived in New York all my life and never been mugged.

You know why? It's because - if I wanted to - in about 30 seconds, I could make you actually beg to suck meth off of a man's penis.

In fact, if you got on my nerves - which is highly unlikely for a little twerp like yourself, - but if you did, I could even make you suck it off your own penis ass backwards.

I'll bet you have no idea what even a rude, ill-bred, arrogant little shit like yourself is really capable of - given the right motivation and teacher, of course.

I'm certain you would really surprise yourself. I'm sure you even thought you were way past taking a dump and peeing in your pants, too.

Thanks to the internet, you don't get to be schooled by me. You can just sit at a keyboard and play with yourself in your little cubicle and yuk it up with the other clueless clowns at the delivery depot.

But, you can trust me on this. I'm laughing way harder.

Last edited by dchristie; 10-23-2009 at 05:59 PM.
    -- Winston Churchill

LOL.. My life is splendid. You're just a sorry-ass, jealous chat forum troll with no game. I don't know why I even bother with you at all. I guess I'm just another liberal softy who feels sorry for people.

You wish, fizzle dick. It must seem that way to you, though, since I'm more productive in 5 minutes than you are in 5 hours.

LOL.. It seems more like you need a vacation or, better yet, a stiff dose of strychnine, loser boy.

I'm sure it goes through your little mind every morning when the alarm clock goes off and the beast lying next to you in bed is snoring and cutting farts.

Pretty soon, you're going to be chiseling your car out of an ice cube in the morning and looking forward to a day of dispatching delivery boys, kissing ass and taking grief.

Meanwhile, I'll be in Nice and St. Tropez hanging out on my best friends 100 ft. yacht with European starlets, like I do every year.

I don't have to wait for the weekend to do something really creative, productive and fun - like you have to, delivery geek.

But, even my weekdays are light years ahead of yours when it comes to fun.

In fact, I'm more productive than you are in my sleep.

Haw...haw..haw.. Did you come up with that all by yourself, Jerx? How clever. And it's only been used here about 1000 times.

I've lived in New York all my life and never been mugged.

You know why? It's because - if I wanted to - in about 30 seconds, I could make you actually beg to suck meth off of a man's penis.

In fact, if you got on my nerves - which is highly unlikely for a little twerp like yourself, - but if you did, I could even make you suck it off your own penis ass backwards.

I'll bet you have no idea what even a rude, ill-bred, arrogant little shit like yourself is really capable of - given the right motivation and teacher, of course.

I'm certain you would really surprise yourself. I'm sure you even thought you were way past taking a dump and peeing in your pants, too.

Thanks to the internet, you don't get to be schooled by me. You can just sit at a keyboard and play with yourself in your little cubicle and yuk it up with the other clueless clowns at the delivery depot.

But, you can trust me on this. I'm laughing way harder.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

You are a full on delusional ing retard. I don't know if I have ever laughed so hard at anyone in my life. And trust me, it's not because you are witty or funny. You are just a clueless, self aggrandizing, anonymous wit. You are a clown shoe and nothing more.

Still laughing at you Bitch!

BTW, it doesn't snow here much except up at the resorts. Get some good skiing in there.

Lol you being the little surrender monkey you are I should have figured you would be hanging out with the French...bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha. Idiot.

I prefer Cabo San Lucas and Tahiti. Heading to So Cal in 2 weeks for some golf in Malibu and Cabo in December.

I should have guessed you were not married. I can't imagine any woman actually wanting to be close to you for any longer than it takes to milk you of some of your "giant fortune". Lmao....Sorry, couldn't help myself there.
    Last edited by Jax74; 10-23-2009 at 06:54 PM.

:judges::judges::judges::judges:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!
    Tsk..tsk... It looks like I've hit another raw nerve in poor Jerx's frustrated and diminutive little "psyche"..(for lack of a better word). He always starts huffing and puffing while pounding his keyboard. LOL It's quite comical.

You are a full on delusional ing retard. I don't know if I have ever laughed so hard at anyone in my life. And trust me, it's not because you are witty or funny. You are just a clueless, self aggrandizing, anonymous wit. You are a clown shoe and nothing more.

Still laughing at you Bitch!
    LMAO.. Sure. .. Kinda like you do when you try so hard to impress the anonymous clown shoe with your 8000 sq. ft. house, the golf course, the NBA coach that lives next door, and all the other laughable bullshit. He..he..he. How sad.

BTW, it doesn't snow here much.

Lol you being the little surrender monkey you are I should have figured you would be hanging out with the French...bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha. Idiot.
    Well,, that's nice Jerx. I'm so glad it doesn't snow much so you don't have to put chains on your delivery truck.

I know it must be tough, though, for wing-nut loonies like yourself to think about how the French warned Bush not to go into Iraq-Nam over and over. But that's OK Jerx. You can be sure, nobody in France gives a about the $trillion and a half US Dollars and thousands of American lives the criminals you voted for wasted there.. You see, they use Euros in France. They couldn't care less what a loser like you thinks.

And the fact that they saved our own ass against the British and that this country wouldn't even exist if not for The French is something an ignorant uneducated, knuckle-dragging retard who never picked up a history book in his life wouldn't know about either. But then again, high school history obviously wasn't your strong point and still isn't since - let's face it - what you do doesn't exactly require an education. In fact, a ing Chimp could be trained to do your job...which is why you have it.

I prefer Cabo San Lucas and Tahiti. Heading to So Cal in 2 weeks for some golf in Malibu and Cabo in December.

I should have guessed you were not married. I can't imagine any woman actually wanting to be close to you for any longer than it takes to milk you of some of your "giant fortune". Lmao....Sorry, couldn't help myself there.
    LOL.. So you like Cabo eh? I'd let you rent my villa at Pueblo Bonito if you could afford it, loser-boy. Maybe if you get an attitude adjustment, I'll let you run some errands for me when you're down there so you don't have to stay at the Holiday Inn. I have maids quarters on the premises, so it's no problem - as long as you keep a super low profile and don't tell anybody you know me. On second thought - forget it.

Last edited by dchristie; 10-23-2009 at 09:14 PM.
    -- Winston Churchill

Tsk tsk..tsk.. It's predictable that the little weasel who cheered the deaths of the passengers on flights 175, 11 and 93 would be sharing the same Zio-Nazi toilet with another little turd like yourself. Your best feature is that you don't know what the you're talking about. Then you can try to hide behind your blatant ignorance, like he does.

http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=812768&postcount=86

Looks like you're the one who's been "punked, punk.

You're an internal enemy of this country who's a proven traitor... like everyone of your fellow Neo-Con cockroaches who lied us into pointless wars for your REAL country- Isra-Hell - and now trying for an encore with Iran.

You and your ilk will stab us all in the back for Israel every time you get another chance.

Whether you're professing your cheesy brand of right-wing false patriotism, spewing lies and canards riddled with Racist anti-Semitic smears about Arabs (the true Semites) or philo-Zionist Fairy Tales about Solomon's Temple through a shit eating, slimy little grin, your treasonous bullshit has been irreversibly exposed, boobala.

So go ahead and "resolve" yourself for 2010.

My advice is you'd better keep your Israeli passport handy.

My only ignorance is that I didn't see that post by danrush and there is no way you can defend someone saying something like that. Referring to the people who lost their lives on 9/11 as "little bitches" is repugnant and indefensible. You don't come back after saying something so ignorant and insensitive. Anyone who would say that is absolutely ignorant and doesn't deserve an open forum for any of his ideas.

But, that is not the way I feel and attributing that mindset to me, shows a certain myopia on your part:

I'm a conservative.
    danrush is a "conservative"
    danrush calls the victims of 9/11 "little bitches".
    Therefore, you assume that I feel the same way. That could not be further from the truth.

If he is unable to see the error of what he said, I am willing to throw him under the bus. If we are to have fair discourse on this site, we must be consistent in our beliefs and not excuse those, just because they are on our side and say something incredibly stupid, just due to partisanship and solidarity. I would never condone anyone making such a comment to diminish the loss of life in such a tragedy. He owes nearly 3,000 people an apology.

"racist anti-semitic smears about arabs" ? can you explain how a smear about an Arab (or Canaanite if you will) can be Anti-semitic ? Say all you want about the Temple of Solomon. I will pray for your soul. If you ask me to choose between your misguided ideology and God, sorry, you lose.
    "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."- Thomas Jefferson

My only ignorance is that I didn't see that post by danrush and there is no way you can defend someone saying something like that. Referring to the people who lost their lives on 9/11 as "little bitches" is repugnant and indefensible. You don't come back after saying something so ignorant and insensitive. Anyone who would say that is absolutely ignorant and doesn't deserve an open forum for any of his ideas.

But, that is not the way I feel and attributing that mindset to me, shows a certain myopia on your part:

I'm a conservative.
    danrush is a "conservative"
    danrush calls the victims of 9/11 "little bitches".
    Therefore, you assume that I feel the same way. That could not be further from the truth.

If he is unable to see the error of what he said, I am willing to throw him under the bus. If we are to have fair discourse on this site, we must be consistent in our beliefs and not excuse those, just because they are on our side and say something incredibly stupid, just due to partisanship and solidarity. I would never condone anyone making such a comment to diminish the loss of life in such a tragedy. He owes nearly 3,000 people an apology.
    Ok I'll buy that.

"racist anti-semitic smears about arabs" ? can you explain how a smear about an Arab (or Canaanite if you will) can be Anti-semitic ? Say all you want about the Temple of Solomon. I will pray for your soul. If you ask me to choose between your misguided ideology and God, sorry, you lose.
    Well, I guess I have some bad news for you:

Semite - a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs; descendant of these peoples; a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language; a descendant of the biblical Patriarch Shem

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://e...8gu-kUbPax8BvQ

-- Winston Churchill

Ok I'll buy that.

Semite - a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs; descendant of these peoples; a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language; a descendant of the biblical Patriarch Shem

hehehehehe good one.

Ok I'll buy that.

Ok, if you want to get technical, but in common usage, Semite is typically used to refer to Jews.
    "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."- Thomas Jefferson

Ok, if you want to get technical, but in common usage, Semite is typically used to refer to Jews.
    It's not a minor technicality.

Arabs are the true Semitic people...descended from the same ancestors as the ancient Hebrews.

In fact, The Palestinians, both Christian and Muslim, are more closely related to the people of the Bible and, indeed, Jesus of Nazareth, than today's contemporary Jews, Eastern European Caucasian immigrants who comprise 95% of Israelis.

These impostors are trampling the rights and ethnically cleansing the true Semitic Peoples of The Middle East and are, therefore, the true anti-Semites.

-- Winston Churchill