+ Reply to Thread

Has Anyone Tried This?

Hello Guys,

Has anyone here tried this program "A.w.Surveys" to see if it is genuine?

Looking forward to you people response pretty soon.

Cheers,
    David.

Re: Has Anyone Tried This?

It is a scam. They do not pay their members (except for a select few in order to get them to keep going after referrals.) The company also ran other scam sites in the past.

I'm pretty sure there are already some threads about this but I can't find them because the search feature isn't allowing me to use "aw" because it's too short.

-Danielle

With the payout to effort ratio being so out of whack on almost all survey websites and companies, I believe that they are all nothing but scams.

Quote Originally Posted by Troy99 View Post
    With the payout to effort ratio being so out of whack on almost all survey websites and companies, I believe that they are all nothing but scams.
    While this particularly paid survey site is a scam, they are certainly not all scams. Most legit sites pay between $1-5 per survey and when you consider the amount of time they take, it's really not out of proportion at all. The ones you've come across might be scams, but there are plenty of legitimate market research companies.

-Danielle

I don't understand where all this hype about surveys being so much effort comes from.

$5 for 20 mins of my time is not bad. A couple of hours for $75 is nothing to sneeze at. The longest study I was ever involved in lasted 9 mos but I only had to put forth around 3 hours of "effort" or my own time.. it paid almost $900. Again, nothing to sneeze at.

Quote Originally Posted by Troy99 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
    I don't understand where all this hype about surveys being so much effort comes from.

$5 for 20 mins of my time is not bad. A couple of hours for $75 is nothing to sneeze at. The longest study I was ever involved in lasted 9 mos but I only had to put forth around 3 hours of "effort" or my own time.. it paid almost $900. Again, nothing to sneeze at.
    Oh I thought the OP was saying that the pay is too high for the effort involved since a lot of scams claim to pay huge money.

-Danielle

Re-reading it, you might be right! Im so used to hearing people say that it takes way too much time for just a little bit of money that I automatically assumed that is what he meant.

So on the flipside.. you will NOT make $150 an hour or thousands of dollars a week either.. :

Quote Originally Posted by moneymaker1008 View Post
    Oh I thought the OP was saying that the pay is too high for the effort involved since a lot of scams claim to pay huge money.

-Danielle

I am not a big fon of survey companies anyway, but I have heard nothing good about this one in particular. Although I have never tried this company myself I have heard many complaints about people not getting paid or getting their accounts cancelled right before they were due to get paid.

That's because AW Surveys is NOT a legitimate research company.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmanstore View Post
    I am not a big fon of survey companies anyway, but I have heard nothing good about this one in particular. Although I have never tried this company myself I have heard many complaints about people not getting paid or getting their accounts cancelled right before they were due to get paid.