+ Reply to Thread

Easy test to prove/disprove conspiracy

I want to suggest an easy test that has never been done in Dealy Plaza, I've already sent a letter to the Discovery Channel on this....

I want Jim Mars, that idiot Oliver Stone, Cyral Wecht and 30 Conspiracy believers to be present.

I want 200 people scattered all over Dealy Plaza, their heads covered with black sacks so they can't see. They'll all be turned around in circles so their direction awareness will be skewed.

I want to take my Carcano up to the sixth floor of the TSBD building and fire three shots.

I want those 200 people to point immediately in the direction they think the shot was fired and I want that recorded.

If they point any other way than the TSBD then it will disprove the findings of the HSC and prove there was no conspiracy.

I doubt these conspiracy loons would agree to a test.
    Last edited by danrush1966; 10-07-2009 at 07:55 AM.

Re: Easy test to prove/disprove conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    I want to suggest an easy test that has never been done in Dealy Plaza, I've already sent a letter to the Discovery Channel on this....

I want Jim Mars, that idiot Oliver Stone, Cyral Wecht and 30 Conspiracy believers to be present.

I want 200 people scattered all over Dealy Plaza, their heads covered with black sacks so they can't see. They'll all be turned around in circles so their direction awareness will be skewed.

I want to take my Carcano up to the sixth floor of the TSBD building and fire three shots.

I want those 200 people to point immediately in the direction they think the shot was fired and I want that recorded.

If they point any other way than the TSBD then it will disprove the findings of the HSC and prove there was no conspiracy.

I doubt these conspiracy loons would agree to a test.

Nothing changes.

Create some scenerio to "see if Oswald could have done it."

Why not convene a Grand Jury and appoint a special prosecutor with subpeana power and see where the evidence leads?

Oh I know. It might lead to the truth; or worse yet a scenerio other than the predetermined one.

We wouldnt want that , now would we.

We have had enough of your Discover Channel "specials."

81% of the American people are not buying it and you know your side has lost.

That is why you are here.ing1:

Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    Nothing changes.

Why not convene a Grand Jury and appoint a special prosecutor with subpeana power and see where the evidence leads?

Oh I know. It might lead to the truth; or worse yet a scenerio other than the predetermined one.

We wouldnt want that , now would we.

We have had enough of your Discover Channel "specials."

That is why you are here.ing1:
    The Warren Commission had subpoena power and the power to grant immunity to compel testimony.

Better than any grand jury.

Furthermore the accumulated examined and filed more evidence than any investigation you could launch.'

They did arrive at the truth and that is that.

Consensus is not truth so your 81% statistic means nothing it is merely a testament to how much people like a good mystery story full of intrigue.

Nothing changes.

Because the focal point event is the assassination. To prove your charges of conspiracy you must prove beyond doubt that the traditional events described are wrong and too date you conspiracy loons have been disproven. No shot could have come from the Grassy Knowl, the en overpass, a damned sewer, a damned umbrella or any number of stupid ideas you people have cooked up over the past 40 plus years!

Science and forensic investigation has improved since 1963 and with new improvements the orriginal Warren findings have been enforced.

The test I propose will show if people could have been confused as to the location of the shots, if people start moving towards the grassy knowl when no shots ever came from it then it proves that a single rifle could cause the confusion that led to these idiot conspiracy concepts.

81 percent of the American people weren't alive or just babies when JFK was killed and since vietnam and watergate it's been easy for conspiracy loons, leftist leaning teachers and rabid america haters to brainwash a generation into buying the bull shit your spout.