+ Reply to Thread

Gift card to Cash...

Hello,

I have recieved a gift card from consumergain, but it doesnt have a pin to withdraw money. So i went to Post office to order a check but they said that they cannot give a money order for credit cards(gift card, because there is no pin to enter to use it as debit card) they said that they can issue money order for a debit card only...
    I tried paypal but it went in vain.... there u cannot transfer funds from creditcard(giftcard) to paypal account or anyother account...

So guyz can you tell me the best process to get cash from this card?? or even transfer it to my credit or debit card account ???

Re: Gift card to Cash...

Please dont say give it to a friend and take money from him.... any other suggestions will be very helpful

Re: Gift card to Cash...

Quote Originally Posted by scams4u
    Please dont say give it to a friend and take money from him.... any other suggestions will be very helpful
    As far as I know a gift card is just a like a credit card - you can't get cash from it (except with a real credit card if the co. will give you cash advances, usually at a price). I read the fine print on a (Target?) gift card I bought for someone and it said you could not even get a refund for it once you bought it.
    If it were me I would pay bills with it that I normally pay cash for (e.g. utility or cable bills) and use that cash instead for whatever.