+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any Legit Internet Business Out there?

New to this site. Just wandering if any of you guys know of a good internet buz. out there?

Re: Any Legit Internet Business Out there?

Well I make money on ebay....I dont know of any other ways to make money that pays well.

Maybe E-bay, but business has really slowed down there also, people posting on E-bay message boards are really upset. Retail = some good days,and awhole lot of bad days.

I hear ya.......retail

You cant sell at retail..I doubt its slowed any as ebay is growing each day...
    You have to get products cheap and resell and you have to know where to get them and how to sell them. Simple process of finding products really if you know how.

Ever heard of a vstore? If you don't want to sell your own products, how about doing the affiliate thing (nothing to do with vstore) online? www.dreamdesire.net . Either way, you gotta make it work.

VISHAY SPAM!
    Thats your own site lol....Your using clickbank affiliate links there so your making profit which is like spam you better remove that link....

A lot of people make money selling ebooks. Like on clickbank and on ebay. People get the internet for info. If you can provide good info at a good cheap price that they cant find for free anywhere else they will pay you for it!

Why don't you diversify abit and try abit of each of them?
    Then you'll learn for yourself which is best.

I would like to say the Vstore isnt such a bad idea. Ive got my own store through them and making money at first was slow cause I had no money to market it. Now that Ive done marketing for it in the past month its really going well!
    I am Yoshi and I am superior in all ways!

How much yoshi?

looks like this month will be my first profit month!! As long as no one returns anything it will be about $335. Thats after two months of spending money on marketing. Didnt spend a lot though cause I have a lot of friends in the sign business. Ran a few ads on the radio too.
    I am Yoshi and I am superior in all ways!

krypt Guest

There is a good ebook on making money online for begginners. It has the same info as The Rich Jerk, but at a much lower price ($15). If you want to know more check out the link in my profile. And yes I do get a commision if you order the ebook from my link, but I think it is a really good ebook so I don't feel I am scamming anyone. So far I have made $12 in one week, doing one simple thing that this person recommends in their ebook, and I didn't invest any money whatsoever after buying the ebook. Anyways some good ways to make money online are Ebay, Affiliate marketing, and selling your own info product (such as an ebook). Hope I helped.

Traffic has a lot to do with why you cant sell a ebook easily on ebay. You have to know how to get good free or dirt cheap profitable targeted traffic to your site and listing to make money.

I hate e-bay. I have had very good luck with craigslist..just have to weed through the scam artists.

Quote Originally Posted by cowsgonemadd3
    VISHAY SPAM!
    Thats your own site lol....Your using clickbank affiliate links there so your making profit which is like spam you better remove that link....

A lot of people make money selling ebooks. Like on clickbank and on ebay. People get the internet for info. If you can provide good info at a good cheap price that they cant find for free anywhere else they will pay you for it!
    Really sorry for putting my link there. Newbie here so be forgiving please. Would love to edit my post but the edit button is not showing. :o

Thanx for pointing out my mistake Cowsgonemadd3. Is it allowed that I put my site link in my signature? :confused:

Check out this company, Its free to join and its possible to earn money right away. I started 3 weeks ago, and so far so good, not a get rich quick but so far making 100-200 every 2 weeks. good luck, feel free to email me if you have any questions [email protected] this is the link:http://www.vmcsatellite.com/channels...cfm?aid=246573