+ Reply to Thread

State Propaganda

Danrush's promotion of The Single Bullet theory is not only tendentious garbage -- it is dangerous as well. All of this posters deceptive shaping of the evidence depends entirely on the reader not knowing a damn thing about the case. He is a good writer -- what with all the help of McAdams and other anti-conspiracy mongers available to him. And there is genius in his writings -- a genius worthy of a combination of Sammy Glick and Joseph Goebbels. Read carefully, all of the sources are revealed to be official ones -- current or former members of governments, agencies, police forces, courts. And all sources that he attacks are citizens -- and there are thousands of non-governmental sources in this case who provide a mountain of evidence for conspiracy. This poster trashes every one he can get his tricky hands on. So pro-conspiracy witnesses are not just mistaken, they are insane, drunkards, abusers, liars, publicity hounds (unlike himself, of course), grudge holders, folks with hidden agendas (again, unlike all those intelligence agents he believes in so devoutly). Let the reader beware: this is State Propaganda at its most clever and diabolical, and the purpose of this posters time is to convince the reader that only losers believe in conspiracies, those have not succeeded in this greatest of all possible societies. Sour grapes, in other words.

Re: State Propaganda

Danrush's promotion of The Single Bullet theory is not only tendentious garbage -- it is dangerous as well.
    Why? because it shoots down your stupidity? Deal with it and present facts that discount it.

Your conspiracy theories are just theories rooted in baseless air not cold hard scientific facts.

This poster trashes every one he can get his tricky hands on. So pro-conspiracy witnesses are not just mistaken, they are insane, drunkards, abusers, liars, publicity hounds (unlike himself, of course), grudge holders, folks with hidden agendas (again, unlike all those intelligence agents he believes in so devoutly). Let the reader beware: this is State Propaganda
    This is all the conspiracy loon can resort to when he is debated with logical facts. I'll also put to you that this person probably never fired a rifle in his life.

I was like this individual once, as a teenager I was drawn to the JFK conspiracy loonicy, looking for hundreds of gunmen, parroting the findings of idiots like Lane, Mars and Garrison. Until I started to shoot my own firearms, became an avid hunter and loader and took up the balistic interest in the Kennedy assasination.

I have found the Carcano to be a lousy infantry weapon and indeed it was the most piss poor choice to arm the average grunt during WWII but as a hunting and sniper rifle the Carcano is a cheep yet effective weapon even in the hands of a novice. After affixing and zero'ing a sight to my rifle and with only rudamentary explaination to my 16 year old Nephew Nick, he was able to put 5 rounds into a bullseye at 100 yards. If a boy can shoot this rifle then Oswald could shoot this rifle.

Oswald had a history, he had a motive, he had the weapon and by luck he got the supreme oportunity. The only reason JFK's assasination sparks so much controversy is because he is the only president killed by a high powered rifle and he was killed by a two bit loser.

JFK has been held up to near God status by the American left for decades. He was an average president with flaws and failings equal to other American presidents. Events just came together at the wrong time and wrong place and had JFK not been so antagonistic against the people charged to protect him, he would not have died that day.

The conspiracy loons have disregarded clear evidence...

1. The design of the presidential limo.

2. The geometric relations of the victims, the car, the slope of Dealy Plaza, of Elm Street, the TSBD.

3. The evidence that the wounds for the "magic bullet" line up.

4. Balistic evidence that the military round of the carcano can over-penetrate through the initial target.

5. Oswald's psycological history.

6. JFK's medical backbrace.

7. The President's disreguard for his own safety.

The Conspiracy loons create something new every day, every year in order to keep their B.S. alive. They do it because for many the conspiracy has become a soul sorce of living income and its defeat will mean their poverty.

In almost 50 years nothing new has come to light that will stand in a court of law, not Jim Garrison's bull shit investigation, not Jim Mars books, not Oliver Stone's B.S. movie. These theories are wind, hearsay and fantasy contrived to support selfish motives, political agenda and some near sexual satisfaction...not the truth.

John Kennedy deserves a better legacy than to continue to be a macabe poster boy for a bunch of America hating, self serving loons.

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    Why? because it shoots down your stupidity? Deal with it and present facts that discount it.

Your conspiracy theories are just theories rooted in baseless air not cold hard scientific facts.
    You have no facts, scientific or otherwise.

For if you did, the world would not doubt the official story.

Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post

For if you did, the world would not doubt the official story.
    You are dead wrong he has presented facts and you have not.

Science proves your claims wrong as does the evidence.

You are obviously ignorant of human nature and know little about people think.

People will believe conspiracy nuts and legends regardless of any evidence.

People love a good lie not the truth which is why conspiracy nuts sell videos books movies etc.

You need to face facts not bury your head in the sand and deny them they have been given to you point blank and you run rather than face them.

Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    ...only losers believe in conspiracies, those have not succeeded in this greatest of all possible societies.
    Couldn't have put it better myself.
    I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
    S. F. Roberts

You discount them because they stand solidly against your hearsay.

Quote Originally Posted by Robot36 View Post

This from a damn atheist.

Your words mean nothing and you will rot in hell.

This from a damn atheist.
    And this is from a Christian. You insult the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Robot36 View Post
    So, 81% percent of Americans are losers?:judges:

GALLUP NEWS SERVICE
    PRINCETON, NJ The vast majority of Americans believe the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy, one of the most infamous events in American history, was a conspiracy. A Gallup poll from March of this year shows that over 8 in 10 Americans (81%) believe that other people were involved in a conspiracy to assassinate President Kennedy. Only 13% of the public believes that just one man (Lee Harvey Oswald) acted alone. These recent results match the high point of those believing in a conspiracy, a percentage that has increased since the 1960s.

PRINCETON, NJ The vast majority of Americans believe the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy, one of the most infamous events in American history, was a conspiracy.
    The vast majority were not alive or too young to know what happened on that day and they have been led around like nose ringed bulls by all these bull shit throwers and the media who have played about and joked around with the Kennedy assassination like some macabe fascination.

The history channel's "3 shots that changed America" was a real eye opener to the outlandish stupidity and bull shit spouted by these theorists and the left wing hugging American media.