+ Reply to Thread

Military and Police Used Illegally At G20 Meeting

I had heard that one brigade of US soldiers was called back to the United States to be used for "crowd control." They were apparently used in Pittsburg in Iraq style checkpoints at the recent G20 globalization meeting. Remember it's illegal for US soldiers to be used against American citizens. There are also numerous reports that the police were attacking peaceful, unarmed protesters with sound cannons, batons, pepper spray, and shooting people from close range with rubber bullets. We're supposed to have freedom of assembly and freedom of speech. So about the same thing happened under the Democrat Barrack Obama's administration that was happening routinely under Republican George W. Bush's administration. Obama even recently said he was going to continue Bush's illegal policy of detaining suspects indefinitely without trial. Where is the "change we can believe in" we were promised throughout the recent campaign? See
    http://www.infowars.com/military-and...ican-citizens/

Re: Military and Police Used Illegally At G20 Meet

Quote Originally Posted by rogerbovee View Post
    I had heard that one brigade of US soldiers was called back to the United States to be used for "crowd control." They were apparently used in Pittsburg in Iraq style checkpoints at the recent G20 globalization meeting. Remember it's illegal for US soldiers to be used against American citizens. There are also numerous reports that the police were attacking peaceful, unarmed protesters with sound cannons, batons, pepper spray, and shooting people from close range with rubber bullets. We're supposed to have freedom of assembly and freedom of speech. So about the same thing happened under the Democrat Barrack Obama's administration that was happening routinely under Republican George W. Bush's administration. Obama even recently said he was going to continue Bush's illegal policy of detaining suspects indefinitely without trial. Where is the "change we can believe in" we were promised throughout the recent campaign? See
    http://www.infowars.com/military-and...ican-citizens/
    I may be incorrect but I believe that you gave up the rights in the patroit act. Something that the Bush administration made LAW.

Removing such provisions from the law would be turned around on him and the other side would say that he was being weak on terror.

Oboma is not saint and it's rather flattering that you think he should be and hold him to much higher standards than any other politician in the last 20 years.

I'm all in favor of crushing the Anarchists in America like we did in 1910 the last time these little bastards tried to overthrow the government....

we gunned them down!

Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    I may be incorrect but I believe that you gave up the rights in the patroit act. Something that the Bush administration made LAW.

Removing such provisions from the law would be turned around on him and the other side would say that he was being weak on terror.

Oboma is not saint and it's rather flattering that you think he should be and hold him to much higher standards than any other politician in the last 20 years.
    You seem to have a almost pathological need to defend Obama. Obama doesn't need defending in this case. The police don't report to him. Natioinal Guard troops don't either unless they are called to active duty. If the National Guard was there the Governer of the state is to blame.

You are also incorrect about the Patriot act. Has nothing to do with this situation.

The original poster was incorrect to state that Bush routinely did this sort of thing. As I pointed out no one involved in this situation was under Federal control. Bush didn't do it and neither did Obama.

Stupid attempt to discredit Obama and even more stupid attempt to blindly defend him.

If liberals could just act like civilized human beings, this wouldn't be a controversy. But as we all witnessed, they just can't seem to assemble without resorting to violence.

When you act like an animal, your treated like an animal.

Remember what the liberals did to Seattle in 1998?

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    Remember what the liberals did to Seattle in 1998?
    Don't forget your lube today when you're at the meeting with your fellow traitorous Zio-Nazi Israel First pieces of shit.. When you bend over and grab your ankles, remember to sing Hava Na Gila pussy.

Last edited by dchristie; 09-29-2009 at 06:49 AM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Poor Christie, need that tampon?

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    Poor Christie, need that tampon?
    Ok.. No, I'd rather bury my steel tipped boot up your fat Zionist worshiping butt..You can use the tampon yourself.

"The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

RAZR Hawk Driver

Forged Composite is the most advanced material mother earth has to offer, enabling the most precise positioning of weight ever seen before in a Callaway golf club.

Super light weight, Forged Composite is precision forged under extreme pressure, enabling it to have remarkable load bearing capacity at only a third the density of titanium.With over 500,000 turbostratic carbon fibers per square inch, Forged Composite has allowed Callaway Golf engineers to create an ultra thin-walled body, which is much lighter, stronger than titanium.The result, lower overall head weight with precisely engineered weight distribution enabling the use of a longer shaft to increase head speed and power at impact for longer distances and enhanced accuracy.

199702101 http://www.globlesports.com/