+ Reply to Thread

The 7 Great Lies of Network Marketing

Hello there,

I am new to this forum and would like to share this free eBook that I have recently read. I feel that it will be extremely beneficial to anyone who reads it. After going through this eBook I have totally changed the way I do business, especially the approach that I use to find new prospects.

It’s called 'The 7 Great Lies of Network Marketing' written by Ann Sieg. This eye opening, 35 page report discusses the 7 most common things that our up line tends to tell us.

Topics covered for example are;
    - Everyone is your prospect!
    - Anyone can do this!
    - We have the best product ever!

These are three of the seven topics covered in this book. I literally found myself agreeing with everything Ann had to say about what we are commonly, well actually, too often told by our up line and the big hitters in the mlm industry.

When I first started out with the company I am with now, I was told the same thing each time at the weekly seminars when I asked for advice and methods on how to recruit new prospects. "Just make sure you have gone through your names list and haven't missed anybody" and so on and so forth.

I was getting really frustrated, and that’s when I came across this eBook. It’s a very interesting read, and the format that Ann uses also makes it nice and easy to follow.

I am not trying to advertise anything here, I simply want to help those frustrated network marketers out there, as I know there are many of you.

Anyway, just follow the link in my signature and you will be able to download your own free copy, enjoy : )
    Follow this link to get your free eBook : )
    The 7 Great Lies of Network Marketing

Re: The 7 Great Lies of Network Marketing

Awesome!

I liked Anns 7 lies e-book.

I know Ann.

I like her work & most of what she does.

Welcome to the forum.

Here's another great resource or two;

Good MLM site #1

Good MLM Site #2

Again, welcome to the forum!

Kerry Hein
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

From the site -

Warning:
    Many top money earners, lead generation companies - and even some MLM corporations - are terrified of this information getting into the hands of too many people (it's already been downloaded by well over 150,000 distributors) and have taken steps to have it banned--permanently. Grab your copy now before it's too late!

---

Could someone clarify which individuals, companies and corporations, and also, what steps they have taken?
    I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
    S. F. Roberts

All you have to do to recieve this report is to whitelist your email for spammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Robot36 View Post
    From the site -

Warning:
    Many top money earners, lead generation companies - and even some MLM corporations - are terrified of this information getting into the hands of too many people (it's already been downloaded by well over 150,000 distributors) and have taken steps to have it banned--permanently. Grab your copy now before it's too late!

---

Could someone clarify which individuals, companies and corporations, and also, what steps they have taken?
    They havent...... its B/S (the part about corporations having it banned)
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author