+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 56

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,298

    Top authors last week on mlm.com

    Interesting stats from BoardReader

    Top authors during last week:


    Name / Posts

    ChrisDoyle 329

    fastmoney 203

    calvinandhobbes 123

    ohein56 92

    No_Moron_Here 90

    Bruceinvt 69

    Soapboxmom 68

    Live&Learn 68

    RVPMatt 43

    24601 43

    We can see who the busy beaver was around here last week. :cwm2:

    Interesting too, it says at the bottom of the page: This page was found by: global verge scam jack weinzierl rovia scam

    Jack Weinzierl?

    Gee, where have we heard that name before?

    Soapboxmom, is that the same dude you know?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,456

    Re: Top authors last week on mlm.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    Interesting stats from BoardReader

    Top authors during last week:


    Name / Posts

    ChrisDoyle 329

    fastmoney 203

    calvinandhobbes 123

    ohein56 92

    No_Moron_Here 90

    Bruceinvt 69

    Soapboxmom 68

    Live&Learn 68

    RVPMatt 43

    24601 43

    We can see who the busy beaver was around here last week. :cwm2:

    Interesting too, it says at the bottom of the page: This page was found by: global verge scam jack weinzierl rovia scam

    Jack Weinzierl?

    Gee, where have we heard that name before?

    Soapboxmom, is that the same dude you know?
    Well crap. I'm going to drop to zero next week. I'm off to Spain. I hope people won't lose any sleep over it because I know how much the travel MLM people love me.

    And Chris, 329? Hey, I'm retired, a mod, and you're supposed to be working. Something doesn't fit.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: Top authors last week on mlm.com

    Quote Originally Posted by No_Moron_Here View Post
    Well crap. I'm going to drop to zero next week. I'm off to Spain. I hope people won't lose any sleep over it because I know how much the travel MLM people love me.

    And Chris, 329? Hey, I'm retired, a mod, and you're supposed to be working. Something doesn't fit.
    I am working, wink wink (work that one out for yourself......)

    (put it this way.... I had a great week, and some of it was down to this place!)

    Enjoy Spain.... I've been going there for nearly 30 years...... the best country in the world!
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    732

    Re: Top authors last week on mlm.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    Interesting stats from BoardReader

    Top authors during last week:


    Name / Posts

    ChrisDoyle 329

    fastmoney 203

    calvinandhobbes 123

    ohein56 92

    No_Moron_Here 90

    Bruceinvt 69

    Soapboxmom 68

    Live&Learn 68

    RVPMatt 43

    24601 43

    We can see who the busy beaver was around here last week. :cwm2:

    Interesting too, it says at the bottom of the page: This page was found by: global verge scam jack weinzierl rovia scam

    Jack Weinzierl?

    Gee, where have we heard that name before?

    Soapboxmom, is that the same dude you know?
    I tied with Soapboxmom! :spin2:

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,298

    Re: Top authors last week on mlm.com

    Chrissy returns from his time out to regain top spot on scam.com



    When the hell does this guy ever do any work?

    Suppose being on welfare though gives one a lot of free time.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,265

    Re: Top authors last week on mlm.com

    Quote Originally Posted by No_Moron_Here View Post
    And Chris, 329? Hey, I'm retired, a mod, and you're supposed to be working. Something doesn't fit.
    Fits just fine. The main reason he posts here is to get his sig links in as many posts as possible. Disallow those links and you might not see him post at all. Not asking you to do this, just making a point.

    and, yes, chris, I know it's allowed, not saying it isn't. Sad when you have to preempt spin.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: Top authors last week on mlm.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    Chrissy returns from his time out to regain top spot on scam.com



    When the hell does this guy ever do any work?

    Suppose being on welfare though gives one a lot of free time.
    Isnt residual a wonderful thing!
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,129

    Re: Top authors last week on mlm.com

    Scammers hunt for prey on boards like this. Theres 2 types that come here, those that are interested in the mechanics of scams, and want to see scammers pay(myself)

    then theres others who come here looking for a "biz opp" who think they can use this board to avoid scams, yet they still want to be "in" on one.

    Then theres the vultures...the beady eyed birds of prey circling this forum,who swoop on their financially starving and destitute victims.

    Chris would be put in the vulture category. I think ohein is fair, but guys like rvpmatt, vision team, and quite a few others are simply here for the fresh pickins...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: Top authors last week on mlm.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Owninator View Post
    Scammers hunt for prey on boards like this. Theres 2 types that come here, those that are interested in the mechanics of scams, and want to see scammers pay(myself)

    then theres others who come here looking for a "biz opp" who think they can use this board to avoid scams, yet they still want to be "in" on one.

    Then theres the vultures...the beady eyed birds of prey circling this forum,who swoop on their financially starving and destitute victims.

    Chris would be put in the vulture category. I think ohein is fair, but guys like rvpmatt, vision team, and quite a few others are simply here for the fresh pickins...

    Seriously, you must be joking!
    I can see you're another one who doesnt have a clue how real life successful MLM works...:judges:
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    607

    Re: Top authors last week on mlm.com

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    I can see you're another one who doesnt have a clue how real life successful MLM works...:judges:
    But, but, but,

    he's not talking about how real life successful MLM works...

    He's talking about Chrissie Doyle, rvpmatt, vision team, and quite a few others.
    The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,265

    Re: Top authors last week on mlm.com

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Seriously, you must be joking!
    I can see you're another one who doesnt have a clue how real life successful MLM works...:judges:
    prove him wrong, remove your sig links for good.. But we know that will never happen. It's basically the only reason you are here.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: Top authors last week on mlm.com

    Quote Originally Posted by calvinandhobbes View Post
    prove him wrong, remove your sig links for good.. But we know that will never happen. It's basically the only reason you are here.

    So my sig links are there because I'm someone who.... quote...who swoop on their financially starving and destitute victims. unquote

    Can you back up that statement in any way?
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,129

    Re: Top authors last week on mlm.com

    Easy. I would also compare you and your ilk to a venus flytrap...waiting and luring your victims with a taste of riches, only to devour them whole once they get caught in your mlm trap.

    Or a spider, weaving a web of lues and deciet, then patiently awaiting for its blind prey to stumble into his web...

    Or a shark... Or... Need i go on?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,129

    Re: Top authors last week on mlm.com

    In other words, you are ghe spider, and scam.com is your carefully laid out web. You even admitted to it a few posts up. You use this board to catch victims on the rebound.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: Top authors last week on mlm.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Owninator View Post
    Easy. I would also compare you and your ilk to a venus flytrap...waiting and luring your victims with a taste of riches, only to devour them whole once they get caught in your mlm trap.

    Or a spider, weaving a web of lues and deciet, then patiently awaiting for its blind prey to stumble into his web...

    Or a shark... Or... Need i go on?
    You've actually seen me prospecting and building my business then?
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: Top authors last week on mlm.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Owninator View Post
    You even admitted to it a few posts up.

    Where.......?
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Similar Threads

  1. 100% per week
    By deanie1 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-07-2017, 09:37 PM
  2. Its a Gay Week
    By Health Articles in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 01:58 PM
  3. Grab ass...a week in the box.
    By oneway in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 02:43 AM
  4. What is eaten in one week
    By sojustask in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 11:30 AM
  5. The week that was...let's have another!!
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 08:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •