+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Squirrels Love Appetizer Diet Cookies

Man, I gotta tell you, those Vitamark Appetizer Cookies are something else!

Testify Brother!

I was feeding one to a squirrel that showed up at my back door...

I swear, next day he was back for more and had grown the most impressive set of bollocks overnight from just eating that one cookie!

Re: Squirrels Love Appetizer Diet Cookies

Its true.... they are unbelievable cookies...... you wont find better made cookies anywhere!
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post

Testify Brother!

I swear, next day he was back for more and had grown the most impressive set of bollocks overnight from just eating that one cookie!

This cracked me up! Are you speaking of the "Diet Cookie" from that MLM company? One of my friends asked me try it when we went to a LA Lakers game last year. It almost broke my teeth it was so hard. Things are terrible!
    The Empire Team/ACN
    TC making a rise to RVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post

Testify Brother!

ROTFL!!!!
    Big Boys, but apparently those cookies make The Boss fall off!!! Yikes!!!

I was one of the fortunate ones that got a free sample of those delicious nutritional cookies sent to me by a certain someone on this site. After only two cookies, my manhood has made me very popular at Venereal Beach here in SoCal. I did have to invest in some tempera paint in order to avoid arrest for indecent exposure.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

weblet is offline TTA, Old Hen, Dinosaur - apparently clueless trash and filthy pear, too User Rank

...just way too much testosterone on this thread...
    Ann, CTC
    Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

www.realscam.com. Is it, or isn't it? You decide.

You know you love us! Where would women be without testosterone? Wait, I know, shopping, getting their nails and hair done, yakking with their girl friends, re-decorating the house, telling us how to drive, ordering the most expensive thing on the menu and then eating three bites of it because she is on a diet, wanting to watch Lifetime right in the middle of the World Series, tells you she will be ready in 5 minutes and an hour later you are still waiting, cleaning out the closets which mean tossing out your baseball cards from the 50's but keeping her pom poms from high school, makes me sleep in the wet spot, when we travel, has a make up bag that weighs 25 pounds but has to buy more make up at the airport shops because she forgot some, the collection of dozens of nail files everywhere in the house- very nice to roll over on one of those babies about 3am, packs me a lunch for work but she goes out for lunch at a restaurant, wants to know why I am staring at her when she runs around naked, never admits when I am right about anything-just walks away in a tiff, when you finally have a day off and you are all comfy on the couch in your bathrobe with a good book and some nice jazz playing -decides that "we" (meaning me) should clean the gutters.

xxxxooooo

WOW..... thanks for the free advertising guys! Woke up this morning to find two orders for the Cookies!
    I luv this place!!

yb:
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

What's the price per package, and how many cookies in each one?

I don't care for hard cookies, generally, but squirrel is delectable.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    What's the price per package, and how many cookies in each one?

I don't care for hard cookies, generally, but squirrel is delectable.

30 in a pack.... $44.95, and the squirrel comes free (if we can catch him)

By the way they're not hard at all, however they are totally scrumptious if you put them in a microwave for about 10 seconds. Hot cookies... mmmm delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    30 in a pack.... $44.95, and the squirrel comes free (if we can catch him)

By the way they're not hard at all, however they are totally scrumptious if you put them in a microwave for about 10 seconds. Hot cookies... mmmm delicious!
    That sounds... expensive.
    I think I'll stick with store-bought morsels to entice my meals close enough to catch.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    That sounds... expensive.
    I think I'll stick with store-bought morsels to entice my meals close enough to catch.
    They certainly are more than the store bought cookies, but then they would be when you compare the ingredients.
    Thanks for looking!

weblet is offline TTA, Old Hen, Dinosaur - apparently clueless trash and filthy pear, too User Rank

And I should sleep in the wet spot? Why?
    Ann, CTC
    Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

www.realscam.com. Is it, or isn't it? You decide.

WOW..... thanks for the free advertising guys! Woke up this morning to find two orders for the Cookies!
    I luv this place!!

yb:
    Complete Pony.

I luv this place!!

yb:
    On mlm.com, this seems to be a common result of the arguments. From any lengthy diatribe or discussion, someone always mentions that they got a couple of sales or signed someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    On mlm.com, this seems to be a common result of the arguments. From any lengthy diatribe or discussion, someone always mentions that they got a couple of sales or signed someone up.
    Yep... sales happen, great isnt it.
    No sign ups from this thread yet. But I always live in hope!
    yb: