+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Real Deal

The Real Deal

I know mlm and network marketing the whole real reason for it is to make money. Bottom line. WHy else would anyone get involved. So I would like to know what is the real legitimate way to make money. Like Richard Gilmore. Or Donald Trump, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates. How is it possible to be filthy Rich, without the hassel of scams and internet stuff?

Re: The Real Deal

Quote Originally Posted by MLMISNOTASCAM View Post
    I know mlm and network marketing the whole real reason for it is to make money. Bottom line. WHy else would anyone get involved. So I would like to know what is the real legitimate way to make money. Like Richard Gilmore. Or Donald Trump, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates. How is it possible to be filthy Rich, without the hassel of scams and internet stuff?
    Find a hungry market.... then feed it!
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

thought about success clothing line. Simple. Onezies and shirts that just say success on them what do youthink of that?

thought about success clothing line. Simple. Onezies and shirts that just say success on them what do youthink of that?
    I'm no expert in that line of business, but there are tee shirt printing companies online, like www.cafepress.com
    Maybe you can get some ideas from there.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Who would you sell it to? Maybe you can mlm t-shirts great idea.. Shirt of the month club..

Use VM's comp plan and use Tim Sales for all your marketing materials. Get a bunch of people to buy a shirt of the month...

I would go all in... You got a winner there..

You will make millions..

Now if you don't do it you are just a lazy azz.. This plan is fail- proof!
    Len Who?? Who is this Len character you guys keep talking about?

or sell anti mlm shirts as well, be a seller for both sides.

Thats right, could be a winner!

Dont worry about the kid above.... unfortunately there is no minimum age on this site, so all the under 16s like fastmoney come on. Give it a few hours, his mom will call him for tea.

How about inheriting the money...or getting vast amounts from investing it...or printing it...or become a genius inventor...or working for it?

Even with a hungry market will that hunger feed your need for millions like the people you suggested? I don't think MLM offers that big of a return to the average MLM Joe. Now if you started one...like Coach Tomer and fleece your faithful, well, that's another story. Even the mighty Coach had to go into bankruptcy when working for somebody elses MLM.

Now you are on to something... Sell an anti mlm shirt by using mlm as the method to sell it... Brilliant!

They will never know what hit them...

I can see it now..mlm is a scam.. Well I am with you on that, and I am not in mlm. We are anti mlm company... here are the levels you get paid on...

It would also be nice if you could put some diet powder on the shirts that if they wear the shirts they will lose weight...

As a matter of fact the autoship can send a smaller shirt every month... or a larger with the same size label, so they say to themselves, I must be losing weight..

The lose weight shirt of the month club... Find a seed in brazil that no one has ever heard of.. and put that as the miracle weight loss drug.. If it's from Brazil it must work..

Also you need to throw in their somewhere how you were in your car and GOD told you to create a shirt mlm..

Billions to be made..

I might steal this idea from you...

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post

Dont worry about the kid above.... unfortunately there is no minimum age on this site, so all the under 16s like fastmoney come on. Give it a few hours, his mom will call him for tea.
    Chris I only wish I was 16 again.. Oh to be young.. well At least I am not stupid and believe everything I read about mlm...

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceinvt View Post
    How about inheriting the money...or getting vast amounts from investing it...or printing it...or become a genius inventor...or working for it?

Even with a hungry market will that hunger feed your need for millions like the people you suggested? I don't think MLM offers that big of a return to the average MLM Joe. Now if you started one...like Coach Tomer and fleece your faithful, well, that's another story. Even the mighty Coach had to go into bankruptcy when working for somebody elses MLM.
    Absolutely right. You nailed it. The AVERAGE MLM Joe doesnt make that kind of money....... you have to become above average.

now now stay nice. I see alot of shirts out there, what about baby clothes?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Absolutely right. You nailed it. The AVERAGE MLM Joe doesnt make that kind of money....... you have to become above average.
    Yea the average mlm joe makes zero.. you said it yourself Chris, you said 80% of the people in mlm do not make one dime... 90% do not even cover there costs to be in...

So everyone needs to be like you Super - duper above Average..

now now stay nice. I see alot of shirts out there, what about baby clothes?
    Stick with my plan my friend, most mlmers don't have babies, you are way cutting out your market if you do that...

Baby clothes can be an add on later...

Right Chris. 80% don't earn a dime. not a good way to start on the millionaire path.

I like the tee shirt idea. I really like the secret seed from Brazil! But Brazil is getting so overdone. How about a secret seed from Paraguay?

A secret fertility seed? Now they'll be lining up for the seeds...Baby clothes are a natural for the next step....