+ Reply to Thread

The Surefire Moneymaker system

I clicked on a link on one of someones' posts and came across a free e-book which i downloaded, has anyone tried this?
    The Woman is called Rosie Peterson.
    any info on this would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

also and I suppose it's more or less the same question, when people put links at the bottom of their posts does that mean that they are endorsing those sites, or that they are showing them because they are scams?

Re: The Surefire Moneymaker system

When they put links in signature than they endorse their links, otherwise they are Google ads.

Thats what I was going to ask. Most people are not allowed to post links in their actual post. If you see the link below a line, it's a signature link and something the poster themselves in endorsing. Otherwise it's just a google advertisement.. click at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
    When they put links in signature than they endorse their links, otherwise they are Google ads.

Thanks very much for your replies.
    I can't remember whose post it was, I'll have a look.

I have been using The Surefire Moneymaker System for a while now and it has been working for me so far. I have researched several online business and found this one to be legit.

[link removed by mod]
    Last edited by No_Moron_Here; 10-23-2009 at 05:09 PM. Reason: remove link

There is no such thing as a sure fired money making "system" you can get from an e-book.

Quote Originally Posted by jtjenks View Post
    I have been using The Surefire Moneymaker System for a while now and it has been working for me so far. I have researched several online business and found this one to be legit.

[link removed by mod]
    Nope as I said on a different thread this is rubbish. Just an ebook that instructs people how to get other people to download the same ebook which tells them how to get others to download... and so on.

Attached to the "offer" for the ride is relatively basic marketing info which you can pick up for free at warriorforum or somewhere like that.

Quote Originally Posted by jtjenks View Post

[link removed by mod]

I wouldn't call Oct. 21st, 2009 "a while now" Jason.

About the Surefire Money Maker System. Yes you do want people to download the FREE e-book! It is the sales page for the system. There is a lot more to it then that. You also get 17 e-books that have a lot of valuable information. Everything from selling on ebay, writing articles, affiliate marketing, using forums, how to generate traffic and much more. Everything you need to know to start a internet business. They are actual e-books that were well written and put together not just a bunch of information thrown together on a page. You also get the resale rights so if you wanted to market one of the books as well as the system you could do that as well. You also get a website that is linked to your pay pal account. So when you get a sale you get all the money! And the price is very resonable for what you get. Everything you need to know and do is included in the system. It is a very simple business. Can you make money with it YES! You have to market and advertise just like you would with any other online business on the internet. If you can follow directions and you are willing to work hard and stay motivated and want to succeed you can defenitley make money with this system. Everything can be set up within hours so it is very possible to make money within 24hrs! But like any other advertising campaign on the internet patience is the key to success. This is a legit money making business! If anyone fails at this it is not because of the system. Everything is there to make money. You just have to put in the time and effort to make it happen. You have to work it every day! I have tried and looked at several online businesses. I found that this is the simplest to start for a complete newbie! I don't know how this is a scam. You get a full functioning website linked to your account and trust me it works, I have received payments. You also get 17 e-books with resale rights! Just the e-books alone are worth the price. You get everything you need to learn how to make money. Maybe some of it is basic marketing information but for a newbie thats what I was looking for. I found them very informational and easy to understand and learn from. I wouldn't want anything more complicated just starting out on the internet. I have already learned tons and I see how it is working on the internet. Most everyone is marketing that way. You can also contact the creator of the system by email and they do reply back with in a day! Most any other online opportunities you can't do that. This is my experience with the system! Say what you want but I'm making money! As with any online opportunity do your research. If you don't want to do it then don't do it. That's what I did and I'm doing it!!
    Last edited by jtjenks; 11-02-2009 at 08:18 AM.

I have been using the surefire money maker system for about 5 weeks now and have had success with this. I talked with Rosie Peterson before I started and asked her how many people were actively promoting her system and at the time she had less than 100 people. I joined mainly because of that number and have had 1 to 2 sales per week through placing free classified ads and article writing. I just thought I would share my experience with everyone. This is my first post also thanks for listening.

It's good to know that there are actual online businesses that are producing results. I look forward to see jusy how well SureFire do.