+ Reply to Thread

Victims fighting back

Our website is going to do a letter writing campaign to try and get some more media attention to these scams! We will try to send a letter to a different major media outlet every couple of months.

If you would like to join us please check out the information at
    http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=1519

Just write a letter/summary of what happened to you (you can view mine at http://scamvictimsunited.com/our_story.htm ) and we will all mail them out on MAY 1, 2006

http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=1519 for details on who to send to this month.

Thanks!
    Shawn Mosch
    Co-Founder of ScamVictimsUnited.com
    There is strength in numbers!

Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more through
    http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

Re: Victims fighting back

Remember to send your letters out today for the May mailing.

You can email them to

dateline@nbc.com

If any of you would like to send your letter "the old fashion way", here is that address . . .

STORY SUGGESTIONS
    Dateline NBC
    30 Rockefeller Plaza
    New York, NY 10112

Thanks,
    Shawn Mosch
    Co-Founder of ScamVictimsUnited.com
    There is strength in numbers!

Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more through
    http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

I am unable to access www.scamvictimsunited.com as of today for the first time? I don't know what is going on at all. If anyone else is having the same problem, please let me know. I was using the site for the forum on wholesaleitall.com

I also noticed the ScamVictimsUnited site is down. I recommend this eye opening car dealer scam news feed. It's on a site with a pretty cool theme. :)

Hi,I am speaking on behave of a friend who has just bought a car from a dealer in Columbus Ohio and has not had the car over a year and has had major problems with the vehicle and just recently all most got killed in the car when the breaks went out.

He went to the dealer and the dealer said he would take care of everything, he did not and more problems came about, now the car is down my friend has lost his job and needs help in finding out how to at least stop this guy from saleing any more cars.

The name of the business is Safe Auto just like the insurance company it is a scam to me but what do we do, they are in the Columbus Ohio area, and some one is going to die if this guy is not put out of business quick!

Quote Originally Posted by iamsmart
    Hi,I am speaking on behave of a friend who has just bought a car from a dealer in Columbus Ohio and has not had the car over a year and has had major problems with the vehicle and just recently all most got killed in the car when the breaks went out.

He went to the dealer and the dealer said he would take care of everything, he did not and more problems came about, now the car is down my friend has lost his job and needs help in finding out how to at least stop this guy from saleing any more cars.

The name of the business is Safe Auto just like the insurance company it is a scam to me but what do we do, they are in the Columbus Ohio area, and some one is going to die if this guy is not put out of business quick!
    Sorry to here about your friend. I sold cars for about three months before I decided that sleeping at night was more important than making money. California has a "lemon law" that says that if you bought a car from a dealer, as long as certain conditions are met, they have to buy it back from a customer who is not satisfied. It's not easy to qualify, you have to take the car back for repairs several times and such but it works for alot of unhappy buyers. We now even have a used car buyers bill of rights which allow you to change your mind on a used car within 72 hours. Check with the local BBB. Good luck.