+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: The Religion of Peace Thread

I found a huge increase in acts of Christian violence against Muslims in the US since 9/11. (The problem is many of the victims weren't even Muslims but that don't matter, they looked like Muslims and that's good enough, eh?).
    I have a simple solution, Muslims get off their asses and prove to us that not all Muslims believe in the radical tennents of the koran. How hard is it to stand up and protest?

Apparently too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    I have a simple solution, Muslims get off their asses and prove to us that not all Muslims believe in the radical tennents of the koran. How hard is it to stand up and protest?

Apparently too hard.
    I do not believe that they can do that. Almost all muslim countries are ruled by a dictator type of government and fear. They fear their religious police more than the regular police. As long as they are ruled by religious zealots there will never be enough to stand up and protest because of the fear of what will happen to them if they do.

It is happening in Iran today. They tried to protest and their religious leader said to arrest them.

If I am wrong here please correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post

Apparently too hard.
    Did Catholics worldwide feel a compulsion to do that when the IRA were planting bombs in mainland UK? Must have missed that one, if they did. IRA bombs which, btw, were created and purchased using a great deal of ******* from the US, I might add...
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

No idea why that word there was starred out..

Wasn't a sweary word.

Honest!

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    Shhhhh! No mention of da Christian terrorists if ya please!

btw what did you type? put spaces in so we can all see!
    I think it might have been 'backing', that was the mystery word, or something close to that. This place seems to filter out the most random of words.

American support for IRA

American backing for the IRA

Oh, god knows, but it was an innocent word!

Actually it was President Ahmadinejad who had them arrested.

Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei just does what he's told!

Thank you, I just had it the other way around.

Actually it was President Ahmadinejad who had them arrested.

Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei just does what he's told!

I think you've got it the wrong way around.

The Ayatollah holds the highest office in the country. The Ayatollah chooses who is allowed to run in the presidential race. The Ayatollah sets foreign policy, controls the army, the religious leaders, the radio and newspapers, the legal system etc...

The president is the second highest office of the country. The president is mostly concerned with policies internal to Iran, which is why Ahamdinejad's comments about Israel are kind of irrelevant, since he has no control over the army.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    The Battle Hymn of the Republic. The wonderful and inspirational song that was the marching anthem of the Union forces during the Civil war of the United States, the war with more casualties than any for the United States before and since and the war that settled the slavery issue in the United States. Some jihad, huh?
    again: "settled the slavery issue"; as in freed the slaves. Fact of the matter is that many slaves stayed on with the people that were previously indicated as their masters. Many were given generous portions of land under the hand of these "masters".
    Fact: many African American people that were previously indicated as slaves went to the northern states and were shunned and insulted and wound up hanging out in the styreets and in shanties built by them. The northerners didn't want anything to do with them.
    Fact. the majority of African Americans that were bought to the U.S. were bought into the northern states and sold on the block there. Many northern plantations and estates had African American slaves.
    The north was where slaves were first bought into the U.S., sold and used.
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    I think it might have been 'backing', that was the mystery word, or something close to that. This place seems to filter out the most random of words.
    F U N D I N G
    (or ******* if you leave out the spaces)

Apparently, this word is taboo. By me, as to why. I can think of dozens of words not banned that would be higher on the bad word list. Perhaps it has something to do with spambot hit-words. Just a guess.

So...how is the week going, pray tell?

Are they kicking back? Joining the 21st (or 20th, we'd settle for 20th) century?

Are they assimilating into the world as a functioning entity?

well...they certainly are functioning...

2009.09.14 Pakistan Sialkot 1 0 A young Christian is beaten to death after being arrested for blasphemy.
    2009.09.14 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A courageous security guard loses his life defending an oil refinerly against Islamic militants.
    2009.09.14 Iraq Mosul 3 1 A woman and her daughter are among four casualties of Mujahideen bombers.
    2009.09.14 Iraq Buhriz 1 1 Islamic bombers take out an antiques dealer.
    2009.09.14 Iraq Baqubah 5 5 Five people are killed in two Jihad bombings, one of which was in front of a movie theater.
    2009.09.13 Pakistan Khyber 3 2 Islamic militants kill three local soldiers in a landmine attack.
    2009.09.13 India Kishtwar 1 0 A civilian is shot to death by Hiz-bul-Mujahideen.
    2009.09.13 Iraq Muqdadiya 2 12 Muslim terrorists set off a bomb at a market, killing two patrons.
    2009.09.13 Thailand Yala 5 0 Five local security personnel are ambushed and killed by Islamic radicals while on a break.
    2009.09.13 Iraq Kirkuk 4 0 A woman and her three small children are brutally slain in their home by Holy Warriors.
    2009.09.12 Bangladesh Dhaka 1 0 A group of Muslims brutally torture and murder a young Christian student.
    2009.09.12 Iraq Baghdad 4 24 A double bombing by sectarian Jihadis at a mosque leaves four dead.
    2009.09.12 India Srinagar 3 10 A woman and two others are taken out be a car bomb.
    2009.09.12 Pakistan Landikotal 3 0 Two brothers are among three men gunned down by Mujahideen.
    2009.09.12 Iraq Baqubah 4 0 Two women are among four people blown to bits by an al-Qaeda bomb.
    2009.09.12 Thailand Yala 0 0 Suspected Islamists slit a teenager's throat, then set fire to his body.
    2009.09.12 Ingushetia Nazran 1 0 A prosecutor is gunned down outside his home by suspected Islamic rebels.

And on and on and on...

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    gazza won't give up, nor will ywft. But they will lie about what they have said, both the words and the intent. Then they will challenge you to go back and try to track 'em down, not even cognizant that everyone knows what they wrote and think, and that they are just hoping you can't find it. Good God.

I can almost understand not giving up, but it is disturbing to think about all the evidence in front of them that doesn't even make an impact. They will be posting about the ongoing violence being perpetrated by Christians within minutes. They just don't care.

When I read that list, I was shocked and mortified. I started going down it and running down each of them. I just could not believe it was that much.

Hey, I think I know of a Christain wrong, at least so I have heard but I have no proof, it did come from a reliable source though.

It seems that last week some evil Christian walked by a Mosque and farted when he did so.

See GAZZA Christians can be evil.
    Foxbaron.com
    Foxbaron.blogspot.com
    FREE GIFT: 101 Ways Your Business Can Change the World

Thank you, yes!

Now SIT!

There's a good doggie!

When will we see the long list of Christian crimes, so we can compare?

Weren't you the one who claimed that Christianity was just as big a threat to the world, and killed just as many people?

C'mon, boy! Stand and deliver!

LOL

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson