+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

futurescomsignals scam

Here is a new spread betting tips company.

Why I call this a scam:
    1. Tried their 2 week trial. Advice for entry were plenty but out of those advised, only once was I successful in entering. And guess what....I lost £200( Proof available)
    2. Website will not give you any names or contact numbers....typical of a scam
    3. A shady character called Nasser, tries to contact you after the first week, trying to take your pulse, whether you are going to be scammed or not.

Me thinks, the only guaranteed money in spreadbetting is by selling systems and tips. Only an idiot will act on one's own tips.

Beware and keep away from this nonsense.

Re: futurescomsignals scam

A bit of research from info@futurescomsignals.com shows that only one customer has this particular story.

The guy was for some reason unable to place long nasdaq, russell and sp trades and happened to put a long crude trade - where he didn't realise that his platform automatically put in a stop.

How exactly were you scammed on a free trial ?

This particular person, just refuses to believe it is possible to make money trading. Which is why he then goes and complains when he is made to look a fool.

I have made money from futurescomsignals.com - and can show people my own statements if they want to see them.

I guess "harry" - might struggle to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by harry12 View Post
    Here is a new spread betting tips company.

Why I call this a scam:
    1. Tried their 2 week trial. Advice for entry were plenty but out of those advised, only once was I successful in entering. And guess what....I lost £200( Proof available)
    2. Website will not give you any names or contact numbers....typical of a scam
    3. A shady character called Nasser, tries to contact you after the first week, trying to take your pulse, whether you are going to be scammed or not.

Me thinks, the only guaranteed money in spreadbetting is by selling systems and tips. Only an idiot will act on one's own tips.

Beware and keep away from this nonsense.

They are not legitimate website. They are just two month old and pretending like they were in business for ten year. They offer zero verifiable proof of their previous successes.

Thanks Boris

Here is the email where they actually claim they are 10 years old....The attempt to lie makes this dubious outfit a scam:

futurescomsignals (info@futurescomsignals.com)
    Sent: 08 September 2009 22:43:32
    To: Simon

Hi Simon,

I don't seem to be receiving replies from you to my general communication, in particular the profits that the BW Financial Program is currently showing - which is a continuation of the track record since the last 10 years.

Each and every trader that has joined us has gone through the initial phase of learning, through to moderate and then heavy profits. This is done by initially following the signals and subsequently working with the trading team to understand why certain trades are placed.

Our trades are transparent for everyone to see and in addition we have traders' who are willing to put real live statements online for people to look at.

It would seem that as initially you were having problems receiving too many emails, perhaps this is not for you. If you are making profits in your other trading endeavours, then we wish you the best of luck.

The way we work, makes strong profits for all of our clients. The largest traders are up over $10m this year, ranging across to a new guy starting with $7.5k - also comfortably profitable.

We will remove you from the Free Trial, if there is anything else that we can help you with - please get in touch.

Best Regards,

Nasar Ahmad

Futurescomsignals.com

These guys are actually telling you to trade with no stop losses....my..my..what an impressive lot!!!

Here is what I wrote to this shady outfit:
    To: info@futurescomsignals.com

Hi Nasser
    Capitalspreads does not deal in long russel and Nasdaq, atleast not in their demo acounts.
    I did place all the recommended trades( SP and gold) on order but the only one to go through was Octuber crude. Capitalspreads automatically allocates a stop of 250-300 tics after any trade( to keep people safe). October crude cliceked at 7007 but fell to 6700 and they stopped me out ( thankfully it was a demo account).

I wish you luck . If everybody who joined you had only winning trades, who would need the lottery ?

Why not take , say, $10,000 from me and trebble it and then split 50/50 and we both end rich. I think both of us know this answer. The answer is in your 'risk-warning'.

Regards

Here is my concluding email:

To: info@futurescomsignals.com

I see you still have not taken up the offer of taking 10k and trying to trbble it and split the winnings.

The answer is obvious

There are no guarantees

If there were, you would have jumped on my offer.
    Even better, you would take money on 9% interest( my credit card offers this)...treble/ ooops.. quadruple this and come out a winner....and I challenge you to this..
    ...but I know that even Vince Stanzzone makes money by only selling tips and not acting on them

Infact, if you were actually making money........would you be actually answering idiot emails like this....

Get a grip Naser

A crappy thing is crappy

bye for good

How do I know...you are stil itching to answer this??!!

Harry
    I would not get worked up as the so called 'spread-betting-tipsters' are nothing but scammers. If there was any truth in them, then why bother giving tips. Just make millions and be happy!!

However, these conmen know very well, and this includes V Stanzione, that if they get it right half the time, they will get it wrong the other half. The only way to make 100% risk-proof money is to find mugs, sell them their crappy system and 'tips'....not in acting on the tips.

As Boris says, chappies claiming 10 years experience but only a 2 month old website......explains it all....innit.

Well done boyo for revealing this outfit before it loses a hundred punters serious and hard earned money!!

Here is these idiot's attitude:
    If you sing along..you are a saint.....if you question them...HOW DARE YOU??!!

To:

Simon, from what I understand you have listed our service as a scam on www.Scam.com. Now correct me if I am wrong here, you signed up for a free trial and took the BW Crude trade. This was done on your Capital Spreads Demo account which automatically places a stop (as do most spread betting firms except CMC Markets and IG Index). OK, so you took the crude trade and got stopped out even though on the service intro pack that we send to all of our new clients we state that we will notify all clients when to ENTER & EXIT ALL TRADES. You did not receive any notification from us to exit the crude trade but got stopped out of the trade because you did not move your stop loss…..
    Ironically, the Crude trade was closed with a profit…… So you have listed us on scam.com for a demo trade that you got stopped out of even though we did not notify you to exit the trade and the trade was actually closed with a profit…..ARE YOU SERIOUS????? Some great trader you are gonna make!!!!!!

But lets forget the fact that YOU got stopped out of a trade we all made money from and pay more attention to the other trades like the Russell and Nasdaq trades that you did not take…… You could clearly see that these trades were profitable but just because you could not trade them on your Demo account makes our service a “Scam”….

The funny thing is, you will never make money trading . Did you run any stats on the trades you were issued or even on the trades listed on the website? Have you noticed that we have a 70 – 75% win ratio?

People with your mentality get left behind in life. But hey…somebody has to be the looser.

But then scammers have to be idiots

They do not know when to stop

Hence I am accepting a reply to my answer which is as this:

To: nicofuturescom@googlemail.com

The straight fact is that you are 2-bit scammers

Please answer all queries on the forum that I have prepared for you and your pathetic attempt to scam honest people

All emails you send me are going to the forum called scam.com verbatim

Hopefully anybody hearing from you will google you and find out what time-wasters and scammers you guys are

Please keep the correspondence going

scam.com will love this

Here is my latest reply to these scammers:

you have become far more famous

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p...d=1#post806430

Please find honest ways to make a living

Leave the average joe alone

May you sleep easy in the knowledge that your real mother and brother did not buy this system...otherwise you should not have hesitated to make them bill...er...millionares.....if you do that..please publish here and we may be all willing lambs!!!

For your convenience, this email is going straight to scam.com before you can distort it

My advice:

Change your website's name...but unfortunately for you...I will be hounding ba*tards lke you so that you do not hurt any honest average joe

best of luck

Here is another email from the scammers:

Sent: 16 September 2009 20:37:51

How can we be scamming you if u have the proof in black and white???

You have the trades we sent to you....are you deluded???? Is there something wrong with you??? I am sitting here asking myself if this guy is for real????

We sent you live trades in real time that made money. So PLS EXPLAIN HOW WE ARE SCAMMERS????

What black and white??!!
    The only thing in black and white is that you lot is mum on my offer to take my money through a lawyer, turn it into 10 times and then split the winnings

CAN I HAVE a decent answer on that.

SON, CAN I GET AN HONEST ANSWER ON THIS??

Something interesting as well

A successful company...which has made many millions is using a google mail account

v strange

here is the , hopefully , the final emal from these idiots:

Sent: 16 September 2009 21:00:55

Look Simon, I am over this. We are aware that no matter what we do, people will slate( did you mean salute) our service and that's part of life, you cant satisfy everyone.

Yes, our website is 2 months old( Thank you guys!!)but anyone who did some snooping around would have found the initial website, www.futurescom.com which has been around for over 12 years. The Head trader is a chap by the name of Bill Chippas if you would like him to trade you money let me know and also reply with your tel no and I will get Bill to contact you personally. Futurescomsignals is a newly setup more modern approach to Bills existing service.

I have not signed up an account with scam.com( it's child play...if you can run a crappy website then this is easier than that) but if it really comes down to it and it means our credibility i will do so and post live trades in real time to prove that our service works( we await eagerly).

As far as the stop losses go, go read gthe(dictionary needed...but the same can be said about me!!) book "new market wizards" and every trader in there trades with "Mental"(!!!!!!?????? is this you loser's get out clause...recession...mom was sick...was at dentist etc etc) stops or a stop above or below a certail( is this a typo or greek??)( may be you meant certain) level 3 days in a row.
    Last edited by harry12; 09-16-2009 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by harry12 View Post
    here is the , hopefully , the final emal from these idiots:

Sent: 16 September 2009 21:00:55

Look Simon, I am over this. We are aware that no matter what we do, people will slate( did you mean salute) our service and that's part of life, you cant satisfy everyone.

Yes, our website is 2 months old( Thank you guys!!)but anyone who did some snooping around would have found the initial website, www.futurescom.com which has been around for over 12 years. The Head trader is a chap by the name of Bill Chippas if you would like him to trade you money let me know and also reply with your tel no and I will get Bill to contact you personally. Futurescomsignals is a newly setup more modern approach to Bills existing service.

I have not signed up an account with scam.com( it's child play...if you can run a crappy website then this is easier than that) but if it really comes down to it and it means our credibility i will do so and post live trades in real time to prove that our service works( we await eagerly).

As far as the stop losses go, go read gthe(dictionary needed...but the same can be said about me!!) book "new market wizards" and every trader in there trades with "Mental"(!!!!!!?????? is this you loser's get out clause...recession...mom was sick...was at dentist etc etc) stops or a stop above or below a certail( is this a typo or greek??) level 3 days in a row.

21.30 London Time

FuturesCom BW Financial Flash 9-16-2009
    Recommended trade elected from todays close long Dec Mini Nasdaq
    Happy Trading
    Bill !

Hello Nico

I see you have become a member after all and you are online as well

Welcome son, Deliver your first sermon

we await eagerly

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    21.30 London Time

FuturesCom BW Financial Flash 9-16-2009
    Recommended trade elected from todays close long Dec Mini Nasdaq
    Happy Trading
    Bill !
    And pray, where does one trade in this famous index in the UK??
    IGindex deny all knowledge of this..and so do most UK ones

But hey...who is Bill....is he your dad??

Or are you pilfering someone's ideas and calling them your's and trying to earn a fast one

And you lot are still afraid to answer:

Take 10k thru my lawyer, turn it into 100k and let us split fair and square....but I know you will keep mum on this one....becoz you guys are parasites who earn by selling tips....otherwise prove me wrong and take my money through my lawyer.....Game??!!

I think not as you are not only liars but cowards as well!!
    Last edited by harry12; 09-16-2009 at 12:53 PM.