+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hi,I'm Jim the carpenter and I'm running for presi

I didn't want to do it, but I see now that I must. As your President I will serve the people, not expect them to serve me. I will uphold the Constitution, not try to illegally change it. I will not hold 20 Gala Balls at my inauguration; and the inauguration will not cost $100 million of tax dollars when much of the citizens are hurting. I will bring the LIARS,CHEATERS, AND THIEVES that caused this economic collapse to justice, not reward them with billions in bailouts—you will see orange jumpsuits and zip-tied hands of finance demons nightly on the news. I am not a career politician like the last 2 major candidates. I voted for Ron Paul in the last election and he will be my Vice Presidential running-mate. I will eliminate the I.R.S. I will eliminate the Federal Reserve Bank. I will eliminate the N.E.A. and other irrelevant bureaucracies that the federal government has no business instituting. I will eliminate all corporate taxes. A corporation is not a person, therefore it cannot be taxed; only a person can pay tax therefore we all do in the price of the goods they sell. I will eliminate the career politician by paying all Congress-persons the average median income in the U.S., same goes for pres. If they want higher pay, they must do what it takes to raise all pay, such as: eliminate the capital gains tax; tax was paid when the capital-generating item was bought—that's enough! I will create an Economic Enemies list of countries we will sell to, but will not buy from. #1 is Saudi Arabia; they hate us, teach their children to hate us, and we don't need their oil because we have enough of our own. #2 is China; let everyone else buy their crappy garbage; if they want good stuff they'll have to buy from us. If you're a U.S. company and make stuff there, you MUST import U.S. workers to do it AND pay them the same you would here; so just make it here and get over it. EVERYONE in the U.S. will pay the same income tax (13%). If you make $1,000/year, guess what, you're paying $130 in taxes; if you don't like it, get off your butt and get a better job or better yet, create your own source of income. If you make $9 trillion/year, you're paying the same 13%. Everyone's income will go up with the lower prices resulting from ZERO CORPORATE TAX. Everyone in the country will become wealthier and we will once again be the envy of the rest of the world....to be continued. Thank you,

Jim the Carpenter
    Last edited by tompindar; 09-07-2009 at 01:26 PM.

Re: Hi,I'm Jim the carpenter and I'm running for p

got my vote Jim
    Foxbaron.com
    Foxbaron.blogspot.com
    FREE GIFT: 101 Ways Your Business Can Change the World

Where were you in 2008????. We'll be looking for you in 2012!!!
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

Hi, Jim the Carpenter here again. The war on terror: suddenly all our uniformed troops will vanish from Iraq and Afghanistan...but WE will not be gone. Suddenly, top terrorist leaders will mysteriously vanish...and no one will know how...except US. That's because ALL U.S. terrorism operatives there and elsewhere around the world will be under cover. I will institute a Moon Shot scale initiative to train at least 1 million James Bonds to do this. Their uniforms will be turbans and darkened skin. They will infiltrate. It's time we stop respecting and being afraid of these damned donkey and camel #@%
    Last edited by tompindar; 09-08-2009 at 12:52 PM. Reason: spelling

Hi, Jim the Carpenter here again. The war on terror: suddenly all our uniformed troops will vanish from Iraq and Afghanistan...but WE will not be gone. Suddenly, top terrorist leaders will mysteriously vanish...and no one will know how...except US. That's because ALL U.S. terrorism operatives there and elsewhere around the world will be under cover. I will institute a Moon Shot scale initiative to train at least 1 million James Bonds to do this. Their uniforms will be turbans and darkened skin. They will infiltrate. It's time we stop respecting and being afraid of these damned donkey and camel riders and wipe them out. How does someone become president and know so LITTLE about HISTORY?(Bush&Obama) We are now the equivalent of the BRITISH in our REVOLUTIONARY WAR. In 1776 we beat them by guerrilla tactics. We will play as sneaky and dirty as Al Qeida did/does. We will infest with our own sleeper cells,heh,heh,heh. This pest will shortly be eradicated under a Jim administration. This war IS win-able and I intend to do it in short order. Thank you. ...to be continued... Jim the Carpenter
    Last edited by tompindar; 09-08-2009 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tompindar View Post
    I will institute a Moon Shot scale initiative to train at least 1 million James Bonds to do this.
    So... you intend to bancrupt the country? The estimated population of the U.S. military (Army, Navy, Air Force & Marines) is just under 1.5 mil. and you intend to create a force equal to 2/3 the manpower?

I think you need to run for Pres. of ImaginationLand cause in reality it ain't gonna happen.

We had a million man march on Washington of guys who would do just fine. Funny how easily the government brainwashed most citizens into thinking that the country has money and can be bankrupted. The gov. has no money, only the citizenry who WORK AND PRODUCE have money. All money is the citizens'. All money does not belong to government. It's possible that we've reached a point of no return; that the majority of people actually think that the government knows better how to spend their money than they do...scary.

Quote Originally Posted by tompindar View Post
    We had a million man march on Washington of guys who would do just fine. Funny how easily the government brainwashed most citizens into thinking that the country has money and can be bankrupted. The gov. has no money, only the citizenry who WORK AND PRODUCE have money. All money is the citizens'. All money does not belong to government. It's possible that we've reached a point of no return; that the majority of people actually think that the government knows better how to spend their money than they do...scary.
    Have a taste of reality... your million men would have to be trained, you said that yourself. They would also have to be paid... not to mention equipped, clothed and housed. How do you plan on accomplishing that?

Not to worry Jim - I volunteer...!!!...

And there are several million, who have served in at least one branch of our military who already have much of the training required..., and absolutely hate what this administration is doing to our country...

Arm us and feed us and promise to count all the idots, who would wish to investigate and prosecute us later, in the same category as those who you would send us to eliminate...

10. 09-09-2009, 01:18 AM

11. 09-14-2009, 05:14 AM

"Clapping" you have my vote sir!

Jim,

Here's a tip.

Learn to use a paragraph.

People will take you more seriously.

Thanks
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    Jim,

Here's a tip.

Learn to use a paragraph.

People will take you more seriously.

Thanks
    Shut up and be a good Queen's subject...

Just curious to know if the wannabe leader regards a basic education as important?

Why so aggressive..?

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    Just curious to know if the wannabe leader regards a basic education as important?

Why so aggressive..?
    No - you are just looking for an eye to poke a stick in...

Well Jim the carpenter, it is the right of each and every citizen of America to run for the office of president.

And you know what? I think that I could run against you and win.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Well Jim the carpenter, it is the right of each and every citizen of America to run for the office of president.

And you know what? I think that I could run against you and win.
    PMSL.

You would win, if only because you can construct a paragraph!

;)