+ Reply to Thread

Is Wemarketing a scam?

Hi, I'm new. I am coming extremely close to signing up and giving them 33 pounds for admission fees etc. They seem legit, there page has all the FAQS and there is some work involved.

If anyone can have a really, really good look at it and see if it is a scam, let the whole community know. Thank you.

http://www.wemarketing.biz/
    Last edited by Abyss; 09-07-2009 at 01:43 PM.

Re: Is Wemarketing a scam?

Bump. :judges:

I need advice. I know there's some intelligent people here who can sense a scam when its there. Please show me some guidance and let me know and the whole world if this is a scam or legit.

Patience.

I am not sure how legitimate this site is, but one thing that raised a red flag in my eyes is that the copyright hasn't been renewed since 2007. There are also a lot of grammatical/spelling errors throughout the site.

For these reasons, I would suggest you steer clear.

-Danielle

100 % SCAM

The testimonials that all soumd like they were written by the same person. The FAQ and privacy statements change font and size several time, looks like a bad cut-n-paste job. Grammer, spelling and syntex are all 'off', not what native English speaker would write.

And the biggest red flag of all: the word "processing orders" in the testimonial section. That could mean re-shipping scam or data processing scam.

The website just seems like 100s of other vague-work-part-time-for-tons-of-money-sites. They may also just sell you a list of work-at-home-opportunity sites, email addresses and links. So, technically, that wouldn't be a scam, they will have sold you a list of worthless stuff.

Either way, I wouldn't give them a cent or a pound.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Thank you for the replys. I knew something was fishy and I'm glad I did not pay a cent to these scums.