+ Reply to Thread

New American Soap

I have been receiving numerous contacts about a new USA soap programe which seems to have started at the begining of the year.It is so compelling to watch, that my contacts in Western Europe & the UK have given up their regular viewings of their favourite soaps in order to watch an unfolding program of what appears to be Intrigues,Scams,& double dealings, & loss of free speech,better than any soaps they have ever seen before. I tuned into this last week or so, & I must admit it has held my attention in wishing to find out how it all ends. The name of the program is " Fox News & Friends " & the way it is presented makes one wonder if this soap could be based on truth or not.I will continue to watch from now on,as it portrays the decline of a large nation of people who are going to find their lives completly changed in the very near future. Its spellbinding ,frightning & leaves one thinking ( 1 ) Thank God I don`t live there, & ( 2 ) I hope & pray the ending turns out better than what is presently shown in each daily episode.

Re: New American Soap

Are you enjoying this weeks sub-plot, about the scary black man chatting up schoolchildren?

Welcome to scam.com.

Yes I Have heard about it,the interest it is arousing over the pond is quite fantastic;we just can`t understand how they (the Govt ) is getting away with it all.We always believed the average american was a canny person who could not be bambozelled very easily.How is this happening ??

Quote Originally Posted by JHL300 View Post
    Yes I Have heard about it,the interest it is arousing over the pond is quite fantastic;we just can`t understand how they (the Govt ) is getting away with it all.We always believed the average american was a canny person who could not be bambozelled very easily.How is this happening ??
    Fluoridation.