+ Reply to Thread

A new list of MLMers ... worth it?

I was told about this 2 days ago and have been thinking about it since:

http://www.howtogetprospects.com/pri...ase/index1.htm

It's advertised as a new list of 678,000+ network marketers.

I got in touch with the guys selling it to see how old this is. Their email back said it was compiled 7 weeks ago and some of the distributor lists such as the 94000 Monavie distributors are brand new.

Iím thinking of buying this.

They're only releasing a few copies. Which may be true or not, I don't know but it's a bit of an investment.

I've been buying biz opp leads and those work out well for our team. But these are actual MLMers. With phone and email information. I'd rather have my team contacting MLMers especially since we're on a binary system. Just 1 good leader on either side and I'll be quite well off!! ;-)

And me and my team would have almost 700,000 network marketer distributors to work through.

But, again, it's a bit of an investment.

I'm thinking of splitting the costs with 1 or 2 of my leaders though...

Thoughts?

ps. I know some of you guys just do internet marketing so I guess this isn't really relevant to you. But MLM-ites ... what do you think??:spin2:

Re: A new list of MLMers ... worth it?

so....what is the line in Vegas that "exicted-dave" is the vender of said "list"?

Quote Originally Posted by Excited-Dave View Post
    I was told about this 2 days ago and have been thinking about it since:

http://www.howtogetprospects.com/pri...ase/index1.htm

It's advertised as a new list of 678,000+ network marketers.

I got in touch with the guys selling it to see how old this is. Their email back said it was compiled 7 weeks ago and some of the distributor lists such as the 94000 Monavie distributors are brand new.

Iím thinking of buying this.

They're only releasing a few copies. Which may be true or not, I don't know but it's a bit of an investment.

I've been buying biz opp leads and those work out well for our team. But these are actual MLMers. With phone and email information. I'd rather have my team contacting MLMers especially since we're on a binary system. Just 1 good leader on either side and I'll be quite well off!! ;-)

And me and my team would have almost 700,000 network marketer distributors to work through.

But, again, it's a bit of an investment.

I'm thinking of splitting the costs with 1 or 2 of my leaders though...

Thoughts?

ps. I know some of you guys just do internet marketing so I guess this isn't really relevant to you. But MLM-ites ... what do you think??:spin2:
    welcome Dave.

Why would you want a list of MLMers who are already with a company?
    The ones you would want for your business would be the ones who are good at MLM and are successful, right?
    Why would they leave a company they are already enjoying success with?
    The ones you are likely to get are the ''company hoppers''. When they've been with you for a few weeks/months, its likely they'll ''hop'' to another company. (grass is always greener syndrome).

Here's a radical thought: find people who dont know about MLM (there are billions in the world), introduce them to your products, if they like them build a relationship with them and hopefully they'll do the same as you.

Just a thought.

Chris
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Just like trying to find a wife, by scouring through lot's & lot's of women that are already hitched, making them an offer they can't refuse.

If the one that do you find will leave 'him' for a better offer (yours), won't she leave you for a better offer too eventually?! She's already proven to you that she's unfaithful & susceptible to other offers!

Chris is right. An MLM genealogy list would be a large waste of time, effort, and money.ing1:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Just like trying to find a wife, by scouring through lot's & lot's of women that are already hitched, making them an offer they can't refuse.

If the one that do you find will leave 'him' for a better offer (yours), won't she leave you for a better offer too eventually?! She's already proven to you that she's unfaithful & susceptible to other offers!

Chris is right. An MLM genealogy list would be a large waste of time, effort, and money.ing1:
    Unless it included a full list of Buzzirk reps (which it does not apparently). Now THAT would be a list of interest to me. That aside, I wonder how these lists got compiled? Did some distributor throw his/her downline under the bus?

(we need a smilie for throwing under the bus)

Quote Originally Posted by NotYourDaddysMLM View Post
    Unless it included a full list of Buzzirk reps (which it does not apparently). Now THAT would be a list of interest to me. That aside, I wonder how these lists got compiled? Did some distributor throw his/her downline under the bus?

(we need a smilie for throwing under the bus)
    More than likely, a greedy distributor selling his genealogy to another greedy marketer.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    More than likely, a greedy distributor selling his genealogy to another greedy marketer.

Or it just a fake list of names how could you trust this sort of person one way or the other

Quote Originally Posted by wazzaa View Post
    Or it just a fake list of names how could you trust this sort of person one way or the other
    Yep, the whole thing smells...bad!ing1:
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

ha! Thanks! I grabbed one... 2 left. :spin2:
    Last edited by TomRasi; 09-06-2009 at 02:34 AM.