+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Generic Congressional Ballot: Repubs widen lead

    Generic Congressional Ballot
    Republicans Widen Lead Over Democrats on Generic Ballot
    Tuesday, September 01, 2009

    The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows that 43% would vote for their districtís Republican congressional candidate while 36% would opt for his or her Democratic opponent.


    That represents the lowest level of support for Democrats in recent years, while Republicans have tied their highest level of support for the third straight week. The previous low for Democrats over the past year was 37%.

    Link

    I can't believe that Obama and the democrats took a huge wave of American support, and pissed it away in just a few short months.

    That will teach them to display their true agenda
    .

    .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,562

    Re: Generic Congressional Ballot: Repubs widen lea

    This all must be terribly confusing to the President. He told us very clearly what he intended to do. The crowds cheered franticly. He is doing exactly what he said he would. I guess everyone wasn't listening.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,461

    Re: Generic Congressional Ballot: Repubs widen lea

    No... This is what happens when the media trumps up all that garbage over 2 years from blaming Bush for Katrina to Male balding.

    I think people are doing a collective....

    "OH SH*T WHAT DID WE DO!"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Generic Congressional Ballot: Repubs widen lea

    Quote Originally Posted by cirussell View Post
    This all must be terribly confusing to the President. He told us very clearly what he intended to do. The crowds cheered franticly. He is doing exactly what he said he would. I guess everyone wasn't listening.
    I just heard Laura Ingraham make comment pertaining to that. She said that the American people voted Obama in for change, which they thought was better economic, international, and public policy than we had with Bush. They had no Idea that change meant a complete transformation of America into a liberal/socialist society. That's why the people are very rapidly turning against him and the democrats.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,562

    Re: Generic Congressional Ballot: Repubs widen lea

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    I just heard Laura Ingraham make comment pertaining to that. She said that the American people voted Obama in for change, which they thought was better economic, international, and public policy than we had with Bush. They had no Idea that change meant a complete transformation of America into a liberal/socialist society. That's why the people are very rapidly turning against him and the democrats.
    What do you think all of those screaming fans thought he meant when he said this? They should have listened more carefully.



    &nbsp
    &nbsp


    fun∑da∑men∑tal : Of or relating to the foundation or base;
    Last edited by cirussell; 09-01-2009 at 05:53 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Generic Congressional Ballot: Repubs widen lea

    Obama's campaign was a "I hate Bush" feast. Nothing more.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,562

    Re: Generic Congressional Ballot: Repubs widen lea

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Obama's campaign was a "I hate Bush" feast. Nothing more.
    A very expensive lesson in how hatred can blind you to what's really going on?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,562

    Re: Generic Congressional Ballot: Repubs widen lea

    Of course no one here at scam would let that kind of hatred cloud their vision.

Similar Threads

  1. generic drug price gouging
    By Mic in forum Retail Scams
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-06-2019, 08:42 AM
  2. Gallup:GOP has six-pt lead in Congressional Ballot
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 11:37 AM
  3. War on Israel to widen
    By Americanadian in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 05:53 AM
  4. Chained to the Ballot
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2006, 05:22 PM
  5. Cheney Pushed U.S. to Widen Eavesdropping
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 06:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •