+ Reply to Thread

Epayhits.com : 12DailyPro reborn!!!

Epayhits is another illegal pyramid scam plain and simple, it began while 12Dailypro was in the middle of falling apart and was created and concieved by the owners of Stormpay.com. Stormpay.com made huge profits by being the payment method for 12dailypro accounts and charging 3 percent or so for every transaction, but they are now BARRED by the SEC from making payments for anything outside of the 'online auction (at least Half of the items for sale are scams and illegal Matrix auctions)' that they host. At the end virtually ALL 12DailyPro accounts ended up on Stormpay, and now they are trying to use this large customer base of people who were willing to risk their money on 12DailyPro to begin a new Autosurf/Pyramid scam of their own. (all those suckers have gotten their Tax Refund Checks by now)

Any program which 'pays you to surf' is an illegal scam if you can make MORE money by purchasing "upgrades", if you are really just getting paid to surf them your surfing isn't really worth any more just because you have invested some money.

Recently Paypal.com barred their service from being used to make payments into or out of epayhits.com, the epayhits web site says this was for unknown reasons, but if you go ask paypal about it they will tell you it is because epayhits is an illegal pyramid/investment scam.

It is too early to tell if this one is going to grow into the monster that 12DailyPro was. Epayhits is only promising interest of 0.65% daily instead of the 12% that 12DP was paying. That is still an APR of 237 1/4 %, quite a bit above current interest rates. However that might not be a quick enough turn around for the professional grifters to risk any of their own money. I would say it is even money whether this one will will slowly grow into a monster or just fade away a few months from now. They have about 2000 accounts, 261 of which have upgraded, and a cash balance of a little over 10,000 according to their web page.

Also I would be Wary of Alertpay.com...They suddenly sprang from oblivion in the net stats to the 10,000 ranking in a just a few days right at the end of January. That is almost identical to the ranking that Stormpay had at the time 12Dailypro got started, and they have approximately the same transaction fees (2.5-3.9%). I woudn't be suprised if the owners of Stormpay acquired Alertpay to handle financial transactions after the SEC banned Stormpay from future payment activities. Those accounts had to go somewhere, the web traffic is almost identical to Stormpay in its pre Dailypro days, and before January 31st Alertpay was ranked below 300,000th, so it would make sense if Stormpay did in fact either aquire or make some sort of deal with them to handle their accounts.

Also, in case you hadn't heard, EMO, (electronic money orders).com, the Other 12dailypro option, has been put into receivership both for operating a money services business in the state of Texas without a license and because they are insolvent.

Finally, I am sure you will all be grad to know that Charis Johnson is being taken care of. According to the receivership papers she is allowed $5,000 per month for living expenses and $10,000 per month for attorney fees. This money is paid out of the remaining assets of 12DailyPro. :cool:

Re: Epayhits.com : 12DailyPro reborn!!!

Well thx for the heads up.
    I for one will probably not put my money in HYIPs or autosurfs anytime soon.

Re: Epayhits.com : 12DailyPro reborn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dan1st
    Well thx for the heads up.
    I for one will probably not put my money in HYIPs or autosurfs anytime soon.
    Wow only one reply in over a month, an OBVIOUS indication that I was completely DEAD WRONG about epayhits!!!!

It's still a scam of course, but apparently not one that is going anywhere fast. :eek: