+ Reply to Thread

Landing on the moon.

what a joke and many still believe this was done back then.

Re: Landing on the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by myglobalresults View Post
    what a joke and many still believe this was done back then.
    Not a joke and it was done.

Maybe your thread is a joke but we did land on the moon several times.

This is even less arguable than the Kennedy murder.

There is no evidence of a hoax or conspiracy and hardcore irrefutable evidence proves we went there.

Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    Not a joke and it was done.

Maybe your thread is a joke but we did land on the moon several times.

This is even less arguable than the Kennedy murder.

There is no evidence of a hoax or conspiracy and hardcore irrefutable evidence proves we went there.
    keep this up and i'm going to start laughing at both of you.

facts, boys! not statements claiming the facts exist.

i want to taste the moon dust in the photos you show, soupie.

let me see artifacts from the movie studio set where they actually did the landing, global.

carry on

happy day

:2gunsfiring_v1: :king22: :judges:

Would you like to be an astronaut?
    Have you noticed that none of the astronauts who travel to the space station ever mention what the stars look like? Or what Mars or Venus looks like?

If you were to travel to the space station and spend a few weeks up there, would you look out the windows? If you had an Internet site, would you post some photos and descriptions of your trip?

People who visit Disneyland post more photos and descriptions of their trip than the astronauts! Doesn't this seem strange to you?

So doesn't it seem odd that none of the photos taken of the lunar landing show any stars in the back ground?

Have you noticed that none of the astronauts who travel to the space station ever mention what the stars look like? Or what Mars or Venus looks like?

If you were to travel to the space station and spend a few weeks up there, would you look out the windows? If you had an Internet site, would you post some photos and descriptions of your trip?

People who visit Disneyland post more photos and descriptions of their trip than the astronauts! Doesn't this seem strange to you?

So doesn't it seem odd that none of the photos taken of the lunar landing show any stars in the back ground?
    Have you ever, ever, taken a photo at night???

Do you see stars in it?

For that matter, have you ever taken a photo with something other than a digital camera? You know, where you have to adjust the aperture and the speed so that you get the right amount of light?

If you expose for something that's well lit, then you can't see stars.

Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    For that matter, have you ever taken a photo with something other than a digital camera? You know, where you have to adjust the aperture and the speed so that you get the right amount of light?

If you expose for something that's well lit, then you can't see stars.
    And if you do set the exposure for the correct amount of time you have to remember to rotate the camera to match the earth's rotation. If you don't you will get something like this;

This is a 54 min. exposure.
    images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://farm2.static.flickr.com
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

can i get away with saying that i distinctly remember watching numerous faked space missions and listening to the astronauts describe what they were seeing out the 'window' or do i have to go get some transcripts for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Medium View Post
    can i get away with saying that i distinctly remember watching numerous faked space missions and listening to the astronauts describe what they were seeing out the 'window' or do i have to go get some transcripts for you?
    I've heard astronauts talk about the stars as well. They say the most noticeable thing is that they don't sparkle on the moon.

To say that they've never discussed what they saw out the windows or what the stars look like is just ridiculous. Just because the OP has never bothered to look up what they said doesn't mean it hasn't happened.