+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

ProTraveler Guest

Re: Ethos FR Sold - Going To Retail Stores For Distribution!

Quote Originally Posted by RXP-Generation-II
    Heard many from Ethos are leaving and signing on with New Quest International, FFI, and Extreme Research.

Anybody know why the mass exodus from Ethos???
    Probably a product credibility issue.

Looking for reasons to switch your MLM business to a more credible company?

Do you want to know who was voted the best and most credible MLM Internet opportunity for 2006?

Go here: http://www.mlmbuzz.com

This is the only MLM company providing written guarantees. One is a guarantee in their compensation plan that you will make money selling their product! This company also has a written guarantee called a Bill of Rights that protects your earned residual income from ever being reduced by anyone in the future even if the company is taken over by new ownership.

Quote Originally Posted by ProTraveler
    Probably a product credibility issue.

Looking for reasons to switch your MLM business to a more credible company?

Do you want to know who was voted the best and most credible MLM Internet opportunity for 2006?

Go here: http://www.mlmbuzz.com

This is the only MLM company providing written guarantees. One is a guarantee in their compensation plan that you will make money selling their product! This company also has a written guarantee called a Bill of Rights that protects your earned residual income from ever being reduced by anyone in the future even if the company is taken over by new ownership.
    This is the sign of a desperate MLMer; to spam other threads, trying to recruit. Go back to the YTBL thread and answer the questions I posed.

Heard many from Ethos are leaving and signing on with New Quest International, FFI, and Extreme Research.

Anybody know why the mass exodus from Ethos???

The company lacks credibility, they have strung their reps along like sheep and frankly they are getting sick and tired of all the lies and stories they hear from the top. Dan Atkinson is the only principal left now, though 4-E Corp. will tell you different. Shane went back to Minnesota and sold his stock in Ethos Enviromental. It's getting ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by goose101
    The company lacks credibility, they have strung their reps along like sheep and frankly they are getting sick and tired of all the lies and stories they hear from the top. Dan Atkinson is the only principal left now, though 4-E Corp. will tell you different. Shane went back to Minnesota and sold his stock in Ethos Enviromental. It's getting ugly.
    Very interesting update.

Thanks Goose!

friendly1 Guest

Very interesting update.

Thanks Goose!
    LOKK AT WHAT WAS JUST POSTED ON THE FTC WEB SITE:

For Release: August 22, 2006

FTC Halts Bogus Claims For “Fuel Saving” Device

Four Million Dollar Settlement Imposes Lifetime Ban on the Sale or Manufacture of Devices

The manufacturer of a magnetic “fuel saving” and emissions-reduction device that did not save fuel or reduce emissions will pay $4.2 million to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that his advertising claims were false. The FTC will seek to provide redress to consumers who bought the device based on the false advertising claims. In addition, the defendants will be banned from selling or manufacturing magnetic fuel savings and emissions reduction devices.

“Consumers are looking for ways to increase fuel efficiency and save money at the pump,” said Lydia Parnes, Director of the FTC’s Bureau of Consumer Protection. “There are some practical ways to do that, like following the maintenance schedule in your owner's manual, combining errands, and avoiding jack-rabbit starts. The fact is that many products that claim to save fuel don't work, and worse yet, may damage your car and end up costing you more.”

In October 2004, the FTC filed a suit in U.S. district court alleging that marketers, and the resellers working with them, were making deceptive claims for FuelMAX and Super FuelMax products. The Web site operators and their affiliates – spammers who drove traffic to their sites – made claims such as:

Increases gas mileage 27%;
    Reduces Fuel Consumption;
    Reduces Emissions;
    The FTC alleged that the magnetic “fuel saver” does not save fuel, does not increase gas mileage, and does not reduce emissions. The agency charged that the false claims violate the FTC Act. The agency also alleged that by providing promotional materials with false claims to affiliates, the defendants provided them with the means to violate the FTC Act.

In May 2005, the Web site marketers and spammers who promoted the products settled the FTC suits. The settlements barred violations of the FTC Act and the CAN-SPAM Act and barred them from making deceptive claims. The action announced today settles charges against the manufacturer, International Research & Development Corp. of Nevada, and its principal, Anthony Renda.

The settlement imposes a lifetime ban on the manufacture, advertising, or sale of FuelMAX, Super FuelMAX, or any similar fuel saving or emissions-decreasing product. It bars false or unsubstantiated claims and misrepresentations that products increase gas mileage or reduce emissions. The settlement bars the defendants from misrepresenting the contents, validity, results, conclusions, or interpretations of studies and bars them from performance or efficacy claims unless they possess and rely upon competent and reliable evidence. It also bars them from assisting others or providing others with the means and instrumentalities to commit deception. Finally, the defendants will pay $4.2 million for consumer redress.

The FTC has established a hotline containing a recorded message for consumers who think they are entitled to a refund. Consumers should call 1-877-382-2020 for more information about obtaining a refund.

These cases were brought with the assistance of the Environmental Protection Agency.

The FTC has tips on increasing fuel efficiency and saving money at the pump at http://www.ftc.gov/savegas

The Commission vote to approve the settlement was 5-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Floweka
    WoW... Blanket statements--gives me the shivers. I'm sure that Solution Seeker is sincere, but I'd doubt if anyone on this thread is qualified to make the claim he (or she) just made. But that is my opinion; perhaps they can...
    Its HE and what is happening in this market is the US public are being taken to the cleaners. "ANY" product that has true reformulating properties DOES NOT require you to top up - every time you fill up!!

What about a product that is only needed every 1000 to even 5000 miles.

Now we're talking real savings..

But that doesnt make enough money for these guys - right?

Crooks never have enough money; that's why they is crooks.
    Fuel magnets an' Gaspillz don't work- not ever, not nohow.
    Keep your tires at rated pressure, get a tuneup twice a year, and don't forget to dust your dashboard Jesus.

Has anyone seen this? Found this posted...

DON¡¦T MISS THIS UPDATE!!!

ľ Phil Piccolo wanted PEACE
    ľ Joel Sauceda Attacks Phil Piccolo after TRUCE...

PLEASE NOTE: Phil Piccolo wanted peace and voluntarily took the www.my4ecorp.com site down. THEN Joel sent out an e-mail, written by Richard Snell, which trashed Phil Piccolo and then some. This e-mail has forced Phil Piccolo to defend himself and come back even stronger.

These people are going to learn to shut up one way or another!

COMING VERY SOON www.liarliarmlmonfire.com

Phil Piccolo wanted peace so he decided, of his own volition, to take down the www.my4ecorp.com site. However, immediately following this gesture of peace, Joel Sauceda sent out an e-mail ¡V written by Richard Snell ¡V and asked people to pass it around, perpetuating the continual trashing of the Phil Piccolo Team.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Now Phil Piccolo is fighting back and exposing ALL the liars in the MLM Industry and in Direct Sales.

This new site will feature the following people and then some:

ľ Joel Sauceda
    ľ Richard Snell
    ľ Brad Harris
    ľ Dan Atkinson
    ľ Phil Marquis
    ľ Enrique De Vilmorin
    ľ Shane McGuire,
    ľ Daniel Chattin
    ľ and many others

This site will also feature first-hand accounts and sworn testimonies, with no exaggerations. The truth and only the truth.

This site will also include:

ƒæ ¡§The Making of Vortex¡¨¡K how Joel Sauceda managed to climb from a small, dirt box in a bad area of town ¡V and driving a used jeep ¡V to living in his dream home and driving his new corvette (HINT: it was NOT as a result of helping others!)

ƒæ Joel and Brad's Las Vegas Trips ¡V Includes shocking details not even known by Joel¡¦s own FAMILY...

ƒæ Phil Marquis, a convicted felon, who recently spent six months in prison and has a Restraining Order against him to not go near his 3 children. In fact, Phil Piccolo just last month paid NINE MONTHS of back child support for this poor excuse for a man so he would not to go to jail again. Of course, that was before Phil Piccolo found out Phil Marquis was a career criminal! Phil Marquis extorted over $13,000 out of Phil Piccolo, convincing him that he was there to help. Phil Marquis was the person who gave Phil Piccolo the 2 HOUR Taped Conversation with 4-E Leaders. After leaving 4-E, Phil Marquis went to the California Harbor Police Department to file charges against Dan Atkinson of 4-E for bringing in guns from Florida, only to find out by the Police that Dan did not have a felony record ¡V only several misdemeanors. Although the misdemeanors were for very bad things, it was legal for Dan Atkinson to have guns and it would be very difficult to prove that Dan Atkinson had guns shipped from Florida. You will not believe the letters and lies Phil Marquis told about his own son and how he had half of the country praying for him. Days later, we found out NOTHING ever happened to his son! You will hear from his own lips, on the website, that he was and is a ¡§career criminal¡¨ and that he needs help.

Here is a sneak preview of the facts about Richard Snell and the rock he climbed out from under...

THE FACTS ABOUT RICHARD SNELL,
    THE NEW FOUND ¡§FRIEND¡¨ OF
    JOEL SAUCEDA AND 4-E!!!

AND COMING SOON¡K

THE FACTS ABOUT PHIL MARQUIS
    ¡§CONVICTED FELON AND
    MASTER OF DECEPTION¡¨

SOME FACTS ABOUT
    RICHARD SNELL...
    Much More To Come...

1. Phil Piccolo never knew Richard Snell, nor did he ever have contact with him, prior to the end of June;

2. Richard contacted Phil after seeing Phil's my4ecorp website and offered to ¡§help¡¨;

3. Richard introduced himself to Phil as an ¡§ex-lead FBI operative¡¨;

4. Phil was impressed, but ignorant of what constitutes an ¡§FBI Operative¡¨. However Phil now understands that it means that Richard Snell became a snitch, squealing on others to save his own backside;

5. Richard tells Phil that he has been asked by a friend to investigate Ethos and 4-E and that he is conducting an investigation. He also tells Phil that he has been instrumental in taking down other MLM companies.

6. Richard tells Phil he is going to California in order to investigate Ethos and 4-E;

7. Phil tells Richard he thinks that¡¦s a great idea and that Richard should investigate Omstar as well so that he can let people know the whole truth.

8. Richard says it is going to cost him $5,000 to investigate 4-E and that 4-E, claiming to be confident of their product and business ethics, has offered to pick up the tab for his investigation;

9. Phil, wanting to be fair, offers to pay half of the expenses ($2,500) so that the investigation of both companies will be impartial. Since Phil Piccolo wanted Richard¡¦s professional opinion on Omstar D-1280X Inc.

10. Phil sends Richard $2,500 via Western Union;

11. At the last minute, Richard tells Phil that 4-E has backed out of their $2,500 commitment. Richard tells Phil that the hotel was already reserved using his wife¡¦s credit card and asks Phil if he can please cover the hotel bill.

12. Phil agrees to cover the bill and asks for the name of the hotel and the reservation number. When Phil discovered that the hotel room was $500 a night, he was shocked and refused to pay the bill as he felt it was excessive and abusive of the offer that had been extended to him.

13. Richard asked if Phil would at least pay for the first night as it was too late to cancel and his wife¡¦s credit card had already been charged. Phil agrees to pay for the first night. Richard Skaggs finds Richard Snell another hotel for the remaining two or three nights at cost of $150 a night.

14. At that point in time, Richard Snell had received $2,500 in cash and had over $1,000 in hotel expenses paid.

15. After Richard leaves California and returns to Texas, he sends Phil another $2500 bill and states that it is for expenses incurred in researching Ethos and 4-E, specifically for copies, legal fees and Richard¡¦s phone bill. Phil is taken aback by the amount of the bill and asks Richard to provide him with a copy of the attorney¡¦s statement and other expenses. Meanwhile, Phil sends Richard another $1,500 via Western Union and no documentation was ever provided by Richard.

16. Please keep in mind that Phil NEVER had any agreement with Richard to pay any of these expenses. These expenses were incurred without Phil¡¦s consent and Richard simply expected Phil to pay for them. Phil made it very clear to Richard that he was NOT to spend any more money, with the expectation that Phil would pay the bill, unless he FIRST cleared it with Phil.

17. Richard continued to send Phil phone bills and other small expenses and Phil continued to pay them. However, other than Phil paying Richard¡¦s astronomically high cell phone bills, which were much higher than Phil's own cell phone bills, Phil has not even spoken to Richard for the last two months.

18. Phil discovered that during Richard¡¦s trip to California he brought his young son along and visited his book publisher. Phil also discovered that Richard never went to any courthouse but that all documents he claimed to have researched and paid for were given to him by Omstar.

19. Two weeks ago Richard asked Phil to pay a new cell phone bill of $812. Phil is extremely frustrated with Richard at this point and asks him why the bill is so high. Richard claims it is because he is working so hard to put Ethos and 4-E out of business. Phil agrees to pay it by putting it on his credit card. Richard gives Phil all the information to pay the bill over the phone. While Phil was on the phone getting ready to pay the bill, he asked the lady why the bill was so high. She said, ¡§Sir there are FIVE phones on this account of which one of them has downloaded over $70 worth of music.¡¨ At that point, Phil backed out of paying the bill, refusing to be used by Richard any longer.

20. Even though Phil initially refused to pay the bill, he agreed to pay it if Richard would simply take 15 or 30 minutes and write a report of what he has done to shut down Ethos and 4-Ecorp. Richard refused and threatened Phil, saying that if Phil did not pay his bill that he would turn on him and would regret not paying his phone bill. Phil refused to be blackmailed in such a manner and told Richard that unless he gave him the report that he would not pay the $812 bill ¡V saying it was the least Richard could do seeing as how he had not given Phil anything for all the money he had given him. Richard refused and Phil refused to pay his outrageous phone bill.

21. Richard has since made a deal with Joel Sauceda and Dan Atkinson to pay his cell phone bill and has made good on his threat to turn on Phil.

22. Richard Snell has sold his soul for $812.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS¡K

a) Phil never solicited Richard Snell for anything;
    b) Richard Snell solicited Phil Piccolo until Phil stopped paying;
    c) Richard Snell never sponsored anyone or sold anything in aaTCM;
    d) Phil Piccolo has given OMSTAR over $550,000 in CASH and, in addition, HAS spent over $200,000 building OMSTAR and has not made ONE DIME to date with OMSTAR...

These are THE FACTS and Phil Piccolo can back up every statement above with detailed E-Mail communications to and from Richard Snell...

Wow, you guys are hating the wrong people.
    There are bigger fish to fry.
    Trust me.
    There is too much pride in this world.
    Before you think of something to refute. Listen.
    Ethos environmental Inc. Is a good company. As much as a skeptic as I am, They are a company built on ethics. Have you tried their product? Then how can you hate? You subjectively believe what you want to believe and don't question how you believe or why you do. I actually bought the product and i kid you not, it increased my fuel economy in my 2000 honda civic dx from 300m on 10 gallons to 326. Now that I use it all the time, it give me 350 for 10 gallons. the product is composed of tiny esters (earths smallest molecules) that penetrate metal, thus cleaning and lubricating your engine. I joined the company, not because I want money, but mainly because I have other goals in mind but require money to get anywhere. If it wasn't for the fact that everything this company does is for the the environment, I don't think i would have joined.
    I went to their facility where they produce the Ethos FR. the bottles, labels, ink, bottle caps, is all recycled. even the lights in the warehouse, which cost $650 each require 1/4 watt of power to operate vs the conventional 30 watt ones that retail for 100-200.

stop hating. your not helping.

Read Notes from Underground by Fyodor Dostoevsky

You all know as much as I do, Its a sad ****ing world we live in.
    Honestly, how much longer will it go on? War with Iraq. No action to preserve our environment. I fear that WWIII is coming and N Korea is not at fault. Its the USA. I'm ashamed to consider myself american. Ever wonder where all this greef, anger, hate, comes from? We are a product of society. Stop obeying the system. Stop watching TV. Start looking for answers. I'm not a man of brash actions, but it has become evidently clear in my eyes that the time to act will present itself soon. Very soon.

You must be wondering what the hell i'm talking about. I can't tell you, because you wouldn't understand my words. You have to find out yourself. Don't take anything for face value. Question its significance. What purpose does conspiracy serve? There is a grain of truth in everything. I recommend watching these movies: The corporation, the illuminati, the illuminati 2, secret space. Check out these websites: www.enigmatv.com, www.cfpf.org.uk. What if the world has a hollow core? What is the answer we are looking for? What is the feeling we long? Do you ever try to find yourself reaching out for a feeling of hope?
    I'm a man of spiritual longing. I've made it my one goal in life to find my calling and free my mind of this prison. I seek enlightenment. I don't believe in religion. Why must we have creeds and dogmas to tell us how to act or belief? Religion is all bull****. God or no God. He will never save us. Only we can save ourselves.
    Do you believe in prophecy? The year is coming closer... 2012. Notradomus prophesied the end of the world, atleast that is what we've interpreted.
    The Mayan Calendar ends on Dec 21, 2012.
    Ever read the Revelations? You might think i'm mad, but i sware to you that I am a man of indirect action. My experiences lead me to my actions.
    As crazy as this world is, I follow my heart.

Free Tibet.

I can't help but think that we have too much pride built on fear. whens the last time you let someone take advantage of you? It happens to me all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoro
    Wow, you guys are hating the wrong people.
    There are bigger fish to fry.
    Trust me.
    There is too much pride in this world.
    Before you think of something to refute. Listen.
    Ethos environmental Inc. Is a good company. As much as a skeptic as I am, They are a company built on ethics. Have you tried their product? Then how can you hate? You subjectively believe what you want to believe and don't question how you believe or why you do.
    WOW- where have you been?

Ethos- a ethical company? LOL

I got into this mess when it first began and was one of their biggest supporter, that is until we have consistently found out they were lying to us about 95% of EVERYTHING they have said.

They are NOT a $100+ Million Dollar a year company like we have been told from day 1. They are moving a head with the merger and FINALLY had to disclose their earnings for the past several years. Would you believe it is actually less then $3 Million? We'll according to what they filed with the SEC.
    and most of that was from 4e reps.

They DO NOT HAVE multi-million dollar contracts with Governments around the World. Sorry- but there is evidence that clearly shows they are NOT selling China $7-8 Million Dollars a MONTH as we have been told numerous times.

Remember the Big signing ceremony where there was supposedly a few dozen news stations covering this big event from around the World on how Ethos has cut down their air emissions by 16% in one of the worst polluted cities in the world?
    Guess what- NO news stations covered that and 4 months later the only thing that has been shown to us is a few pictures with some Asian gentlemen signing something. We'll turns out that these guys are ALL US citizens and it was staged in a Hotel in Texas. Every person in those pictures has now been identified, and they are ALL distributors of Ethos, NOT Chinese Officials.

Even over at http://www.ethostalk.com where some of the most devoted members 4E has left are FINALLY starting to question the ETHICS of this company and the TRUTH is finally coming out over the repeated lies we have been told over and over.

Does the product work? most say it does, even though we now know there is NO PATENT as we were told, and it's just a re-packaged product that Omstar-D1280x has the rights to and has the patent to prove it.

At what cost are you going to ruin your own reputation representing a company that is all built on lies?

You may wish to do some more homework before you keep posting this is an Ethical Company. This is the most UN-ETHICAL SCAM I have ever been a part of and it just keeps getting deeper with the BS that they have told us.

You guys are making my head hurt, for crying out loud! :mad: Quit bashing each other's products - not good business sense! Personally, I have tried the ethos product in my car (a 2001 Kia Sportage Sport), my son's car (a 2005 Aztek) and my daughter's car (a 2000 Honda Civic) and we have seen a steady 3-4 mile per gallon increase which is holding steady. Have used the product for 4 months now and like it.

I'm not surprised this idiot is banned. This is what makes me laugh about 90% of mlm people / networkers - They convince themselves they are actually REAL business people, any professional knows that you do not bad mouth competition. That article was actually slating all fuel saving products and scams, it just mentioned FFI by name. So by posting the article he/she just makes the entire industry look bad. Also the comment 'a stupid gas pill' is the kind of thing you would expect from a seven year old. I am not involved in any MLM company but I do make a good living by playing on the greed and stupidity of the networker, and I must say it's one of the most rewarding jobs in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by ocloren
    Neo,

Ethos is still going MLM. If you're not part if it, you should be. It is totally free right now.

One of our competitors had something hard hit them. Take a look. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Moms/story?id=1850045&page=1

Ethos isn't a stupid dissolving pill, it's a Liquid that works right away. Also, you don't have to worry about debri clogging or messing with your fuel tubes or pump.

Contact me with questions

14. 05-16-2007, 07:28 AM

Reason
    FORUM VIOLATON USER BANNED

Re: Ethos FR Sold - Going To Retail Stores For Dis

I actually just stumbled upon this site after trying to do some research on this "Ethos" product that came to my email. I have a 2000 Jeep Wrangler and of course have wondered if there was any way to increase the gas mileage. (4.0 straight 6) I don't know why people are giving "mpsarge" guy such a hard time. I have done a lot of research since my "dad" seems to try everything on the market and according to tests done by "Popular Mechanics" these fuel additive products as well as products like the "Tornado", magnets on your fuel lines, etc., simply don't work. They say that it is physically impossible to do that much to increase your gas mileage. Before anyone tears me down I am just commenting on what I have researched on and I AM NOT a mechanic. If I could GET better gas mileage on my Jeep I sure would like to find out how....
    Last edited by Jeepster; 04-24-2008 at 12:29 PM.

Re: Ethos FR Sold - Going To Retail Stores For Dis

Now I am seeing that "mpsarge" says the "Ethos" product DOES work....I don't care about being a "Distributor"....just curious about it all....