+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 143

  1. #1
    Kool-Aid Guest

    Ethos FR Sold - Going To Retail Stores For Distribution!

    April 20, 2006, 4:35PM
    (PZ) Ethos Environmental, Inc. Executes Definitive Agreement With Victor Industries, Inc.


    © 2006 PRIMEZONE

    SAN DIEGO, Calif., April 20, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- Ethos Environmental, Inc. ("Ethos"), a manufacturer and distributor of a unique line of fuel reformulating products under the name Ethos Fuel Reformulators, or Ethos FR, today announced the execution of a Definitive Agreement (the "Agreement") with Victor Industries, Inc. ("VICI") (OTCBB:VICI). As part of the Agreement, it is expected that VICI will redomicile to Nevada, effectuate a reverse stock split of approximately 1:1000, and change its name to Ethos Environmental, Inc. Additionally, the shares presently held by stockholders in Ethos will be exchanged on a one-for-one basis in the resulting corporation.

    The Agreement is subject to appropriate shareholder approval by both companies. The Board of Directors of VICI has set the record date for voting on the Agreement at March 31, 2006.

    Victor Industries, Inc. presently trades on the OTC BB under the symbol VICI.OB. However, it is anticipated that, in the near future and upon successful completion of the reverse merger, the common stock of Ethos Environmental, Inc. will be publicly traded on the OTC BB under a new symbol.

    "Our objective in creating this exciting new entity is to maximize growth and provide added value to shareholders," said Enrique de Vilmorin, CEO of Ethos. "We now have a foundation for our management and development teams to continue building the pipeline of new products and collaborations to expand upon our core product offering."

    Ethos is also at the forefront in the development of new blending methods and is positioned to lead the industry with its already patented products as well as those new patents currently in process to cover areas of synthetic oils, sulfur substitutes and varied formulations of the original Ethos FR and its enhancements. Since Ethos was founded, it has experienced tremendous growth in the global market place. Ethos has successfully launched products in regions such as North and South America, Western Europe and the Asian Pacific Rim through global channels of distribution and collaborations with market-specific distributors. Due to the comprehensive understanding of these distributors of local market dynamics and indigenous cultural preferences, Ethos' management has successfully adapted to the global markets in which it operates. In fact, as of recently, Ethos FR was the only additive that the Chinese government had approved for use by the small container ships that ply the highly polluted Yangtze River region, and a production facility in China is in the works as Ethos' products are expected to play a major role in the "clean-air" movement in China in advance of the 2008 Olympics.

    Revenues, for example, are expected to be in the multi-millions from sales to China and Ecuador alone in 2006.

    With more operating capital available through foreign sales, Ethos plans to ramp up domestic marketing by partnering with national retailers, such as auto parts stores and supermarket chains. "Consumers will save money at the pump, and it will help their vehicles pass smog tests," says Ethos Director Jose Escobedo. "Importantly, we will be able to fulfill all orders from our growing list of customers at our new, 70,000 square foot, state of the art manufacturing and research facility," continued Escobedo.

    Additional information concerning the Agreement, merger, resulting stock ownership and financial statements will be included in the necessary and appropriate filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

    This news release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Act of 1934, as amended; such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to vary materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. The Company may experience significant fluctuations in operating results due to a number of economic, competitive and other factors. These factors could cause operations to vary significantly from prior periods, and those projected in forward-looking statements. Information with respect to these factors which could materially affect the Company and its operations are included on certain forms the Company files with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

    CONTACT: Victor Industries Inc.
    (800) 949-1230
    www.VictorIndustries.com


    OH-YEAH!!

  2. #2

    Re: Ethos FR Sold - Going To Retail Stores For Distribution!

    What a crock. BP and FFI are really scared. Whoever added the blue should be forced to print a retraction. This is total fabrication.

  3. #3
    ocloren Guest

    Re: Ethos FR Sold - Going To Retail Stores For Distribution!

    Neo,

    Ethos is still going MLM. If you're not part if it, you should be. It is totally free right now.

    One of our competitors had something hard hit them. Take a look. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Moms/story?id=1850045&page=1

    Ethos isn't a stupid dissolving pill, it's a Liquid that works right away. Also, you don't have to worry about debri clogging or messing with your fuel tubes or pump.

    Contact me with questions

  4. #4
    Kool-Aid Guest

    Re: Ethos FR Sold - Going To Retail Stores For Distribution!

    Quote Originally Posted by doubleagle
    What a crock. BP and FFI are really scared. Whoever added the blue should be forced to print a retraction. This is total fabrication.
    The blue was not added - it was merely hilighted so nobody missed it.

    Here is the link it was retrieved from:

    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/conws/3808199.html

    OH-YEAH!!

  5. #5
    Kool-Aid Guest

    Re: Ethos FR Sold - Going To Retail Stores For Distribution!

    Quote Originally Posted by doubleagle
    What a crock. BP and FFI are really scared. Whoever added the blue should be forced to print a retraction. This is total fabrication.
    Have not heard back from you DE. You must have seen that it was no fabrication at all and are still having a hard time swallowing it.

    Wash it down with some Ethos - You can actually drink it - remember?

    OH-YEAH!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    12

    Re: Ethos FR Sold - Going To Retail Stores For Distribution!

    Quote Originally Posted by doubleagle
    What a crock. BP and FFI are really scared. Whoever added the blue should be forced to print a retraction. This is total fabrication.



    Niether BP or FFI distributors submitted that post

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    12

    Re: Ethos FR Sold - Going To Retail Stores For Distribution!

    [QUOTE=ocloren]Neo,


    One of our competitors had something hard hit them. Take a look. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Moms/story?id=1850045&page=1



    I agree that the story about FFI did not promote the product, but it wasn't necessarily bad either. They merely state that the government is warning consumers that "if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is". Keep in mind who is saying this ~ the government, who stands to lose tax dollars if we the consumer are saving money on our fuel costs.

    In addition the test done on the MPG-CAP gave no indication as to the year and mileage of the vehicle it was used in. Nor did they say whether it was just the first tank, or the second, etc.. Many variables come into play with different vehicles. The MPG-CAP cleans as well as lubricates. One vehicle may have more carbon buildup in the combustion chamber than another and it may take a little longer before results are noticed. Apparently the vehicle they used had a digital MPG readout because they stated that while driving at 34mph they noticed no difference but at 65mph there was a 4% increase in mileage (huuummm, notice they did say increase, what caused that I wonder). The MPG-CAP is not a trick or a gimmick, it is a chemical reaction that occurs everytime. Sometimes sooner as in the case of my wifes car (Nissan Maxima, 19.5 mpg to 21.5 mpg on her first tank) and sometimes later as in the case of my vehicle where I didn't notice an increase in mileage
    (Jeep Cherokee ,17.5 mpg to 19.5 mpg) until the 3rd tank.

    I'm not here to slam anybodys product. As far as I know, perhaps they all do what they say they do. I can only stand by my results and the results of those I have shared the MPG-CAP's with which have been positive.

  8. #8
    Kool-Aid Guest

    Re: Ethos FR Sold - Going To Retail Stores For Distribution!

    [QUOTE=moss]
    Quote Originally Posted by ocloren
    Neo,


    One of our competitors had something hard hit them. Take a look. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Moms/story?id=1850045&page=1



    I agree that the story about FFI did not promote the product, but it wasn't necessarily bad either. They merely state that the government is warning consumers that "if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is". Keep in mind who is saying this ~ the government, who stands to lose tax dollars if we the consumer are saving money on our fuel costs.

    In addition the test done on the MPG-CAP gave no indication as to the year and mileage of the vehicle it was used in. Nor did they say whether it was just the first tank, or the second, etc.. Many variables come into play with different vehicles. The MPG-CAP cleans as well as lubricates. One vehicle may have more carbon buildup in the combustion chamber than another and it may take a little longer before results are noticed. Apparently the vehicle they used had a digital MPG readout because they stated that while driving at 34mph they noticed no difference but at 65mph there was a 4% increase in mileage (huuummm, notice they did say increase, what caused that I wonder). The MPG-CAP is not a trick or a gimmick, it is a chemical reaction that occurs everytime. Sometimes sooner as in the case of my wifes car (Nissan Maxima, 19.5 mpg to 21.5 mpg on her first tank) and sometimes later as in the case of my vehicle where I didn't notice an increase in mileage
    (Jeep Cherokee ,17.5 mpg to 19.5 mpg) until the 3rd tank.

    I'm not here to slam anybodys product. As far as I know, perhaps they all do what they say they do. I can only stand by my results and the results of those I have shared the MPG-CAP's with which have been positive.

    They all work. Some only work some of the time. Others leave us with concerns of long term damage.

    We chose to use one that gets results every time, and has only proven to extend engine life, enhance engine performance, and work every time. RXP Generation II.

    OH-YEAH!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    143

    Re: Ethos FR Sold - Going To Retail Stores For Distribution!

    The Ethos opportunity is hitting the UK hard and the hype is actually incredible. Would you believe an email went out stating this is going to be bigger than Skybiz. Was that wise?
    Extract below

    Once in a while something extraordinary comes along.
    Not since SkyBiz has anything of this magnitude appeared
    It's on the verge of allowing Europeans, as well as North Americans to participate
    Right at the top, and, as a proven Leader we would welcome your participation
    Right at the start.

    In less than 3 weeks over 47,000 people have pre-registered and are in the process
    Of upgrading prior to the full Launch, and first pay run, on 30th. April.


    Of course it's free up until April 30th but they are strongly recommending the $400.00 sign up (discounted) in order to secure your place as 250,000 people could be joining before you get your stock. A front loading bonus frenzy is being created here so the glorious leaders can mop up the sign on bonuses.

  10. #10
    Kool-Aid Guest

    Re: Ethos FR Sold - Going To Retail Stores For Distribution!

    Quote Originally Posted by worn T-Shirt
    The Ethos opportunity is hitting the UK hard and the hype is actually incredible. Would you believe an email went out stating this is going to be bigger than Skybiz. Was that wise?
    Extract below

    Once in a while something extraordinary comes along.
    Not since SkyBiz has anything of this magnitude appeared
    It's on the verge of allowing Europeans, as well as North Americans to participate
    Right at the top, and, as a proven Leader we would welcome your participation
    Right at the start.

    In less than 3 weeks over 47,000 people have pre-registered and are in the process
    Of upgrading prior to the full Launch, and first pay run, on 30th. April.


    Of course it's free up until April 30th but they are strongly recommending the $400.00 sign up (discounted) in order to secure your place as 250,000 people could be joining before you get your stock. A front loading bonus frenzy is being created here so the glorious leaders can mop up the sign on bonuses.

    WOW!!!

    Good find "T" !

    OH-YEAH!!

  11. #11
    Kool-Aid Guest

    Re: Ethos FR Sold - Going To Retail Stores For Distribution!

    Extreme Research owners Mike Debord and Mark Seyforth and their attorney Charles McMurry along with EnviroMax Plus inventor and patent holder Kenneth Sanders seem to have all "stubbed the proverbial BIG TOE!" Apparently they made a bunch of false statements against a competitor product marketed through a competitor MLM company on one of their corporate conference calls. This could get ugly for Extreme Research and it's distributors.

    Here is the link posted on the entry page at RXP.com:

    http://www.rxp.com/memo_to_all_interested_persons.htm

    This is more entertaining than the Shriner's Circus!

    OH-YEAH!!

  12. #12

    Re: Ethos FR Sold - Going To Retail Stores For Distribution!

    I joined Ethos FR (for free) on April 12th. About a week later I had 13 people under me and 2 of those were people I personally sponsered (qualified). On the 21st, I purchased one of the $400 packages (you have 2 choices) and will be receiving it any day now. I really just wanted to try this stuff for myself.

    Now, also, you need to realize, unlike those other pyramids (YES - it's a pyramid), you're not paying thousands of $$$ just for the privilege of joining and getting nothing in return. With ETHOS, it's a low start-up AND you're actually getting a product. I'll be testing the product in my own car and will be glad to post here asa I get it and can run it in a full tank of gas. My feeling is that I'll get 384 ounces of this stuff and, if nothing else, use all of it on my cars. If it boosts my gas mileage, then it's worth it right there.

    Oh, and one other thing - I now have 27 people in my downline (3 personally sponsored) and am scheduled to receive checks from Ethos for about $1200 when we go live on the 30th. Hell, that's about a $700 profit (minus the $417 start-up cost and almost $80 spent on advertising and business cards).

  13. #13
    Kool-Aid Guest

    Re: Ethos FR Sold - Going To Retail Stores For Distribution!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReFormul8er
    I joined Ethos FR (for free) on April 12th. About a week later I had 13 people under me and 2 of those were people I personally sponsered (qualified). On the 21st, I purchased one of the $400 packages (you have 2 choices) and will be receiving it any day now. I really just wanted to try this stuff for myself.

    Now, also, you need to realize, unlike those other pyramids (YES - it's a pyramid), you're not paying thousands of $$$ just for the privilege of joining and getting nothing in return. With ETHOS, it's a low start-up AND you're actually getting a product. I'll be testing the product in my own car and will be glad to post here asa I get it and can run it in a full tank of gas. My feeling is that I'll get 384 ounces of this stuff and, if nothing else, use all of it on my cars. If it boosts my gas mileage, then it's worth it right there.

    Oh, and one other thing - I now have 27 people in my downline (3 personally sponsored) and am scheduled to receive checks from Ethos for about $1200 when we go live on the 30th. Hell, that's about a $700 profit (minus the $417 start-up cost and almost $80 spent on advertising and business cards).

    Hell, that's awesome dude!

    OH-YEAH!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,788

    Re: Ethos FR Sold - Going To Retail Stores For Distribution!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReFormul8er
    I joined Ethos FR (for free) on April 12th. About a week later I had 13 people under me and 2 of those were people I personally sponsered (qualified). On the 21st, I purchased one of the $400 packages (you have 2 choices) and will be receiving it any day now. I really just wanted to try this stuff for myself.

    Now, also, you need to realize, unlike those other pyramids (YES - it's a pyramid), you're not paying thousands of $$$ just for the privilege of joining and getting nothing in return. With ETHOS, it's a low start-up AND you're actually getting a product. I'll be testing the product in my own car and will be glad to post here asa I get it and can run it in a full tank of gas. My feeling is that I'll get 384 ounces of this stuff and, if nothing else, use all of it on my cars. If it boosts my gas mileage, then it's worth it right there.

    Oh, and one other thing - I now have 27 people in my downline (3 personally sponsored) and am scheduled to receive checks from Ethos for about $1200 when we go live on the 30th. Hell, that's about a $700 profit (minus the $417 start-up cost and almost $80 spent on advertising and business cards).
    Assuming you will get 25 mpg, you will have enough product to drive 96,000 miles. Plus with the 64 ounce autoship requirement you will be able to drive an additional 16,000 miles per month. Seems like alot of driving to me.
    good luck

  15. #15
    Kool-Aid Guest

    Re: Ethos FR Sold - Going To Retail Stores For Distribution!

    Quote Originally Posted by jebaroo
    Assuming you will get 25 mpg, you will have enough product to drive 96,000 miles. Plus with the 64 ounce autoship requirement you will be able to drive an additional 16,000 miles per month. Seems like alot of driving to me.
    good luck

    LOL, LOL, LOL!!!

    You're slaying me here Jeb! Where the heck have you been? Miss the humor.

    OH-YEAH!!

  16. #16

    Re: Ethos FR Sold - Going To Retail Stores For Distribution!

    Quote Originally Posted by jebaroo
    Assuming you will get 25 mpg, you will have enough product to drive 96,000 miles. Plus with the 64 ounce autoship requirement you will be able to drive an additional 16,000 miles per month. Seems like alot of driving to me.
    good luck

    Look.....I'm just saying that I'll be testing the stuff on a tank of gas and am kind of curious because I drive an '06 Civic. It gets 33 MPG already, so I'm gonna see if that maybe jumps up to 35 or 36.

    As far as using all of it, I only meant that if the marketing part doesn't work out, (even though I might sell, or give some of it away) at least I've got something to help keep those gas prices down some for me for a while.

    I've been on here for months reading you guys' threads trying to figure out which MLM to join cause I've been trying to get the hell outta my AT&T cubicle (if u know what I mean). I joined this as my first venture and it's lookin good so far........

    I'll let you know though..........

Similar Threads

  1. Ethos Green Earth
    By rwr in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 12:00 PM
  2. Your Goverment Has Sold You Out, Sold Out America
    By hello1122 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 06:38 PM
  3. Your Goverment Has Sold You Out, Sold Out America.
    By hello1122 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 06:42 PM
  4. Gas Saving Product - Ethos
    By ocloren in forum Retail Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 03:22 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
$100, $400, 000, 2001, 2008, 2012, ???, abc, account, accounts, accuracy, act, acted, action, actions, add, additionally, admit, admits, ads, advance, advertising, advice, afford, age, agreed, agreement, agrees, aid, ain, air, alert, allegations, alleged, alliance, allowed, allowing, aluminium, amazing, ame, america, american, announced, annual, another, answer, anthony, aol, appeal, appears, approval, approve, approved, april, art, article, ashamed, asia, asian, ass, ation, attacking, attacks, attempts, attention, attorney, attorney general, aus, australia, authority, auto, automotive, avoiding, award, awesome, baby, bad, bait, ban, bang, banned, base, based, bashers, basic, basically, bed, behaviour, believers, benefits, bet, better, big, bigger, biggest, bit, biz, blame, ble, blend, blue, boards, bogus, bonus, boosts, boot, boy, break, breaking, breaking news, bridge, bring, bringing, british, broke, broker, building, bull, bunch, bur, bureau, burns, businesses, buy, called, calls, cancel, cannot, capital, card, care, career, careful, carefully, cares, carry, cars, case, cash, caused, cease, cell, center, ceo, cer, ceremony, chain, characteristics, charles, charms, chea, cher, china, chinese, chinese government, chris, christmas, citizens, civil, claim, claiming, claims, class, classic, clean, cleaning, clickbank, clip, clips, close, coa, collection, college, colorado, coming, commentary, comments, commercial, commit, committing, common, company, company., compensation, complain, complete, completely, components, con, concerns, condi, congratulations, constant, consumers, contest, continue, conveniently, conversation, copies, core, corp, corporate, corporation, correct, cost, costly, costs, couldn, countries, country, cover, crap, crazy, credibility, credible, credit, crowd, cruise, crying, cure, customer, customers, cycle, dallas, damage, damn, dan, dar, date, daughter, day, days, dea, dead, deaf, dean, decided, defend, defendants, defending, deliver, delivered, delivery, department, dept, des, description, destroys, detected, devastating, development, didn, difficult, direct, dirt, dirty, discounted, discover, display, distributor, district, documentation, doesn, dollar, don, dons, dow, dozen, drink, dropped, dropping, duck, due, ear, earlier, early, earn, earth, east, economic, effective, effects, electric, eliminate, ells, els, eme, emissions, end of the world, ended, endorse, endorses, ends, enter, enterprise, entire, entry, environment, epa, equipment, error, escapes, essential, eth, ethical, ets, europe, evaluation, evening, excel, expand, experience, expert, experts, explained, extended, extra, extraordinary, extreme, extremely, eyes, fabrication, face, fail, fails, fall, false, farce, fault, faulty, feature, federal, fee, feel, feeling, feels, felon, felt, fence, file, files, final, financial, finding, finds, fits, fla, flag, flooded, fly, fool, for sale, forces, ford, foreign, forget, formula, forward, foundation, fox, fra, fraudulent, fred, frequent, fresh, front, fry, fuel, future, gain, gals, gas, gave, gen, general, generation, gli, global, gma, gold, gonna, good, goose, great, greeting, group, growing, growth, gullible, guys, hand, handle, harbor, hard, hasn, hay, head, heart, held, hell, helping, hes, hey, hidden, hide, high, higher, highly, his, holds, homework, hot, hotel, hotmail, hours, house, html, huge, huma, human, hurt, ial, idiot, ignorant, ignore, ill, imagine, ime, important, improved, inc., inch, include, income, incredible, indicted, individuals, industries, industry, influence, info, information, inspector, insult, intelligence, inter, interest, internal, investigated, investigative, investing, involved, involves, ion, isn, issue, issues, jack, jail, jet, jim, joe, joel, johnson, joined, joke, joy, kind, kinds, kingdom, kit, knew, knock, knocks, korea, lab, ladies, lady, land, large, las vegas, last, latest, laugh, launch, launched, lawsuits, lazy, lead, leaders, leak, leaving, les, lets, letters, license, limits, line, lines, link, lis, listed, listen, living, local, long, long run, longer, longi, los, lose, loser, lot, luck, lucrative, lunatics, lying, mad, mail, main, major, making, manager, manufacture, manufacturing, marine, mark, market, marketing, markets, mass, match, matrix, matter, maximize, mea, measure, mel, members, memory, mental, mentions, mess, method, mike, million, millions, mind, minister, minnesota, minutes, miserable, mlm, mlmer, model, money, month, more, morning, movement, movie, multi, nate, nation, national, nbc, needed, neo, ner, net, network, nevada, news, nice, nick, night, north, note, notes, nqi, number, october, office, officials, onli, open, operation, operations, opportunity, opposite, options, order, ordered, orders, org, original, outlets, outs, owned, owner, owners, oxygen, pacific, package, packaged, page, par, parade, part, pas, pass, passed, patents, pathetic, paying, perfect, perfectly, performance, person, personal, personally, phil, phoenix, piccolo, pickup, picture, pictures, pipeline, place, planning, plans, plastic, platinum, play, point, poor, popular, pos, positive, post, posted, posting, posts, potential, pounds, power, pray, prepared, presiden, pretending, preview, prices, prime, private, prize, process, product, production, productive, products, professional, profit, profits, promised, promote, properties, protect, protection, protects, prove, proven, public, pulled, pump, purely, push, putting, pyramid, pyramids, qualified, quality, question, questions, quit, quote, raise, ran, ranking, rated, reaction, read, real, reason, reasons, receiving, recession, record, recorded, recruiting, reduction, refund, refused, regime, registered, regulatory, related, release, released, releases, reliable, relief, remember, removed, replace, replacing, reporting, representative, research, resigned, respect, respond, response, responses, responsible, rest, results, retail, retarded, returns, revelations, richard, rick, ridiculous, rip, rise, rising, robert, rock, role, ron, room, run, russian, sad, safe, sale, sanders, satisfied, scared, scary, scheduled, scientists, search, season, seats, seattle, section, secure, seem, sell, selling, sen, sends, sense, served, service, services, set, settlement, settles, shane, shared, shares, ship, shipment, shipping, sho, shocking, shoo, short, shortly, shot, shouldn, shows, shut, shut up, sign, signed, signing, silicon, silver, simple, simply, sincere, site, slam, small, smoke, snitch, sold, solicited, son, soo, sooner, sorry, sounds, source, specifically, speed, spend, spent, split, spreading, staff, stage, staged, star, start, starting, starts, state, stated, states, statistic, status, stay, stealing, stock, stood, stop, stories, story, stream, street, stupid, style, submit, subs, succeeded, successful, suck, suckers, sucks, summary, summer, sun, sunday, super, supported, supporter, system, systems, take a look, taken, talk, talking, talks, targeted, ted, tells, test, testing, texas, the wall, theory, they, thinks, thought, thread, threads, threatened, ticket, ties, time, times, tips, tme, today, told, tomorrow, tone, top, tor, total, totally, touch, town, toy, trac, trade, transport, transportation, trashing, traveling, treated, treatment, tribute, trick, trouble, truce, truck, ubes, ugly, union, united, united kingdom, united states, ups, url, usa, user, users, validate, valley, vegas, vehicle, verify, version, veteran, vic, victor, videos, view, vince, vinci, viola, voted, voting, wait, waiting, walmart, wanted, warehouse, wars, wary, waste, watching, water, ways, week, weeks, welcome, western, wide, wins, winter, wise, won, wont, workers, working, world war 2, worldwide, worth, worthy, wow, wrong, www, yahoo, year, years, yesterday, young, yrs

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •